Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
.
    #20363383 -

Post deleted by turkydust

.

Edited by turkydust (07/26/20 03:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ADHD, Ritalin, LSD, and personality [Re: turkydust]
    #20363414 -

Congratulations. Umm. I can relate. I had sort of clashes with peer pressure. Also being the leader. Developing my personality now. I've seen both sides of the coin in my actions and its developed me to make the better choices personally. For a time I had esteem issues and that empowered me to take my expression beyond and better from the pain I habitually made myself suffer by. During much of the time I was in correctional bound conditions. Probation. Had to lie and fight addictions and still pursue ritual highs and still becoming an adult. I would be sober from marijuana and do psychedelics. That shed light on my abuse ego but evolved me into a more formal drug user. Dismissing cigarettes and cocaine. And reaching out for love and people and strength of my body. That's where I am now and if it weren't for some acid too plus the stipulations I may have become wreckless. And that I was. So I guess I have learned and still have a growing capacity in thought despite my drug use that reaches substances in the 20 plus range.

High five dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ADHD, Ritalin, LSD, and personality [Re: Caddilac]
    #20363418 -

Still I am paranoid jussst a little......... .  .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ADHD, Ritalin, LSD, and personality [Re: Caddilac]
    #20363433 -

Caddilac said:
Congratulations. Umm. I can relate. I had sort of clashes with peer pressure. Also being the leader. Developing my personality now. I've seen both sides of the coin in my actions and its developed me to make the better choices personally. For a time I had esteem issues and that empowered me to take my expression beyond and better from the pain I habitually made myself suffer by. During much of the time I was in correctional bound conditions. Probation. Had to lie and fight addictions and still pursue ritual highs and still becoming an adult. I would be sober from marijuana and do psychedelics. That shed light on my abuse ego but evolved me into a more formal drug user. Dismissing cigarettes and cocaine. And reaching out for love and people and strength of my body. That's where I am now and if it weren't for some acid too plus the stipulations I may have become wreckless. And that I was. So I guess I have learned and still have a growing capacity in thought despite my drug use that reaches substances in the 20 plus range.

High five dude.



Right on man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ADHD in adults
( 1 2 all )
red1 5,198 22 05/05/03 09:07 PM
by JohnnyRespect
* Personality Disorders, Low self esteem. Snobrdr311 1,904 4 08/25/03 04:16 AM
by Snobrdr311
* hooked on LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,155 49 02/03/04 12:00 PM
by filthysock
* Help Me Be a Better Person ShattrdHarlequin 890 4 06/10/04 12:21 AM
by MOTH
* I have become an unlikeable person GringoLoco 2,286 15 09/10/03 09:09 AM
by Twista
* Personal Journals foghorn 833 5 08/11/04 12:30 AM
by HypnoToad
* When does an abnormality become normal!? Rustik 2,436 13 05/16/03 08:44 AM
by pseudopod
* Psycho problems on LSD mr_kite 1,224 4 10/28/03 01:17 PM
by Harbinger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,148 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.