Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemr_kite
The Watcher
Male

Loc: shambhala
Psycho problems on LSD
    #2046668 - 10/27/03 05:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I recently dropped cid for the first time. Just one hit. It was all quite mellow, for a couple of hours, until I smoked some weed. Then I started to freak out.

For some reason I got extremely paranoid, especially about one of the other guys in the room (they were trippin too - 2 hits each). I felt I couldn't look at anyone, and I basically completely ignored them. I heard them starting to talk bout me but I kept ignoring them. I really don't know why. I know all the guys quite well and got on reasonably well with them (my main friend in the group, who I was meant to be trippin with had had to retire to bed cos he was too fucked, on drink too). I was acting like a complete twat, just ignoring everything. But then they started playing with my mind. They'd start making funny noises and saying shit bout me, and then finally I responded by looking at them, and they'd pretend they'd been talking about something completely different, and I'd been imagining the noises and everyting they'd been saying bout me. When I finally tried confronting them about it, obviously it sounded completely mental and they started accusing me of gibbering. I totally didn't know what to do, and kept tripping harder so it got worse and worse. They kept doing it for ages, at least over an hour, until I finally left. So basically, I just completely freaked out and started acting very weird. One of the guys was more decent and didn't really fuck with me that much, he even explained about psychological problems on acid and "they're quite easy to deal with".

I've heard about people suffering psychotic episodes, was this one? I'd be extremely worried if it was, cause i've never had anything like that before and I'm quite experienced with mushrooms. It was a completely new and worrying experience.

I know I was acting seriously weird but I still can't understand why the guys were being such jerks, even though they were tripping out. They're not people I really hang around with at all, all my other friends are at college and uni, as I am, but they're the first and only people I know with acid. So maybe it was a bad choice of trip setting but I did know them quite well, and as I say, I got on with them fine before. Maybe they were just being freaked out by me acting like a weirdo?

This is so strange for me cause it's so completely different with what I'm usually like on mushrooms and weed.

I'm planning to take a complete break from psychadelics for a good while, maybe permanantly, even give up the weed, cos I don't want anything like this happening again. Just alcohol and the pub!

Hearing from people with experience would be great.

Cheers

--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemr_kite
The Watcher
Male

Loc: shambhala
Re: Psycho problems on LSD [Re: mr_kite]
    #2046678 - 10/27/03 05:19 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Just to add... I'm completely fine now, and have none of the anxiety or paranoia I had on the trip... I'm still just a little freaked out by what happened, and why...

--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: mr_kite]
    #2046925 - 10/27/03 09:14 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Psycho problems on LSD [Re: ]
    #2047294 - 10/27/03 12:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

When you get into a situation like that usually a quick change of setting can be great. I tripped on saturday and i started to get a little anxious about things. Every time i was trying to piss i sware my friends where outside the door talking about me. I even went and checked prolly 2-3 times. I decided to go outside and piss and then i was fine. My only bout with paranoia.

When shit starts to get intense. Just go with the flow, do not try and resist the fast movement of thoughts and think about how fucked up your vision is getting.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: Psycho problems on LSD [Re: baraka]
    #2050637 - 10/28/03 01:17 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I never smoke weed when I trip....I usually get paranoid if I do.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies