Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Plant based diet [Re: TheEggman]
    #2000409 - 10/11/03 03:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

As I've said before, vegetables entail killing and violence too. Do you feel sorry for the bugs sprayed with pesticides? Or do you just care about the cute animals?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: Plant based diet [Re: silversoul7]
    #2000420 - 10/11/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Pure, 100%, grade A bullshit. Higher consciousness is brought about through meditation and/or psychedelics, not by what you eat.

Don't you eat psychedelics?  :tongue:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: pattern]
    #2000424 - 10/11/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

^^^Good point.  Maybe I should switch over to a psychedelic-based diet. :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2000452 - 10/11/03 03:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:  I used to be a vegetarian/vegan for a few years.  It was fun, but required alot of effort to eat right.  Now I eat meat, but not as excessively as before, not everyday.  Tofu is good for ya too, and I love soy beans. (yum)     

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
    #2000467 - 10/11/03 03:29 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You can eat the 100% organic foods, garaunteed(sp) to not be sprayed with pesticides.

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2000481 - 10/11/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

And guaranteed to taste like shit.

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #2000825 - 10/11/03 05:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You've obviously never had any organically grown foods. In my experience, their taste is almost always richer and fuller than non-organically grown food.

Of course what we eat affects our consciousness. What we eat has a huge influence on your mood and the chemical balances in your brain. Spend 3 months eating nothing but whole grains, vegetables, fruits and water, and tell me that it didnt affect your consciousness. : )

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: chunder]
    #2000863 - 10/11/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Spend 3 months eating nothing but whole grains, vegetables, fruits and water, and tell me that it didnt affect your consciousness. : )

I'll probably end up starving from never wanting to eat. Taste is a high priority for me in the things I eat. If something doesn't taste good, it'd better make me trip or else I'm not eating it.

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

#2001087 - 10/11/03 07:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Its pretty easy to change your taste buds. I think it would at least be worth a try. Expand not only you rmind, but your palette as well. : )

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2001107 - 10/11/03 08:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No thanks. I'd rather work for reform of the meat industry rather than boycotting it altogether.

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2001174 - 10/11/03 08:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Expand not only you rmind, but your palette as well. : )

hmmm...  expand your pallette by eliminating an entire food group?  something about that logic doesn't make sense

I used to work at a health food store.  I've tried all the grains, cheeses and organic produce, not to mention all the weird ethnic crap and meat substitute shit.  But I also liked the hormone-free meat and fish and poultry.  ohhhh that reminds me how much I want some sushi from up there.  damn, theyre closed :frown:

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Plant based diet [Re: TheEggman]
    #2001325 - 10/11/03 10:26 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"Major religions around the world such as Buddhism or Hinduism teach that all of our actions including our choice of food have karmic consequences. ."

Major religions around the world such as Christianity or Islam teach hate. The major religion hinduism supports castism.

"I'm sure eating food which entails killing and violence is not very helpful in propagating higher states of consciousness "

And Im sure you have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about. Dont you have to kill most plants to eat them? And what the fuck is a "higher state of consciousness"? Give me a straight answer on that second question and Ill shut the fuck up.

Invisiblechunder
marker

Re: Plant based diet [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2001430 - 10/11/03 11:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

hmmm... expand your pallette by eliminating an entire food group? something about that logic doesn't make sense

I'm not a vegetarian by any means. I eat meat a few times a week. But I'm just saying that changing ones tastes to accomodate a healthier spectrum of food is a good change to make, and worth the effort to do so. Peace.

--------------------

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#2001553 - 10/12/03 12:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've been a vegitarian for 2 years now and have been in transition to vegan for a short time. I'm allergic to dairy so that helps, and i only like eggs when i'm really fiending for some protein. Since I'm moving next month my plan is to buy completely vegan groceries but not be freakish about hidden ingredients when I go out.

When I became a vegitarian I was so much happier, my body functioned better, and I stopped being depressed and started feeling more connected to the world around me. Regardless, I'm still the last to preach to others about the righteousness of my lifestyle.

There's nothing wrong with eating meat per se. What's wrong with it is how our culture treats it, how we regard animals as subservient to our needs... as created for our own satiation. When the cosmology of a culture includes the naturalization of domination and complete disrespect there's a problem. It allows for mass destruction and violence. This is something I cannot and will not support, so I chose to make the statement of not taking part in an exploitive and wastefully destructive industry.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2001767 - 10/12/03 01:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

This is just a general reply to the thread:

--------------------

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2001816 - 10/12/03 02:00 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

ever eat monkey paw soup?   

fig 1:     

W  <--paw
l  <--arm   
U  <--soup bowl 

see this crude figure? well, sometimes the paw slaps you around a bit or even worse is when the paw steals your spoon and flings the soup on you.  and sometimes when one goes n spends way to much time killing an already bad joke it can be funny! :lol:...right? :oogle:...no :shake:..ok, im done :nonono:

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2001908 - 10/12/03 04:13 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
I'll probably end up starving from never wanting to eat.  Taste is a high priority for me in the things I eat.  If something doesn't taste good, it'd better make me trip or else I'm not eating it.

The monks and spiritual people and stuff like only eat plain rice as to break their addiction to good tasting things... something to think on, at least. :grin:Any addiction is bad...
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblelivingsystems
mucusless pissdrinker
Loc: america
Re: Plant based diet [Re: CleverName]
    #2001981 - 10/12/03 06:03 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

hmm i care ABOUT all life on are ship since it comes from mister sun god and earth mother so iwill say that yes its true the longterm rawfood vegans who have cleansed there bowels and arnt afraid of colonic hyrdotherapy will surely beat any meat eater at competitive events of ALL sorts.the problem is not the moral one of killing.(predatory universe)its the plaque build up throughout the body taht causes these "symptoms" of "old age". cleanse .net has plenty of cleasning info and ive had enough expierince to know this guys fer real specially after that near death elvis death wish expierience.if ur seriously interested i would get his 2 books.this guy is my new hero he goes into great detail about all his cleasning expierince and why this or that happens.not just fast and eat fruit!for most thats enough to seriously repoison ur system with lead and mercury deposits stored in fat cells breaking down too rapidly.starvation is amyth all that is is improper cleansing this is the mother of all cleanses hes studied chinese herbs,nativeamerican,aruveda,etc,he gets into the medical conspiraCY and if u cure yourself of disease with his products he cant legally take crdit for it.wouldnt be suprised if this whole damn internet drug thing is set up by govt (gore anyone?)to keep us all going in circles and keep the rich rich for fear of loss of control,talk about heaven and hell,id say wher right in the middle..yeah middle earth little bit of both.anyways he goes into extensive detail in his books about anydoubts u may have and also how the neagtive emotions are bound in the old protein and builtup layers of plaque in the bowel wall.so now im ceratain of karma as the devitalized food is what causes hmm jee gas,morning breath,unpleasant bo<yes there is pleasent,think fruit)depression,skin problems,general ugly unhealthy bloATED PALE LOOK. low self esteem the list goes on.the genes are the enviOrnment.now the reson they dont want to ackowledge the mind body connection is the fact THAT its easier to numbANDS CUT THEN KEEP U so doped u dont even care,insteadof lets smoke some kind and then jee i dont really want u cutting on me and id rather die amonst the open air and sky.udig man? evrythings connected specially images related to sentecne structure and words. i alsmost had to die to get off my ass and find this guys scene.he also talks about how the food cravings for dead shit comes from an over growth of harmfull bacteria and no craving for veggies means very little good bacteria.whcih also goes back to breast feeding whcih is what starts of ur systems whole cycle.frued was right folks.u no what they tell people with diver tic?eat more protein so u have "strength to heal" aqahahh poor bastards'.anywyas those who are willing to tackle th e fear and are"intent" on the good life this is the program for u specially all u govtbaby disability expieriments. the colon affects the whole body all ur bodies nutrients are coming from blood pumped from the colon.so clogged colon equals clogged mind body and soul.and most of americas bear bellies are just impacted fecal material,dont belive? ican always send a sample but id rather wait fer one of them 30 foot strips u dig?lololpeople may say oh its too expensive to eat organic,that pure bs i can get a whole bucnhy of org spinach at topsw for 1.50 and that lasts me about 3 days its all in the timing(u got the time?im late) so shopping regularly is best.i dont visit this site much just to see how attitudes are evolving over the years,used to be all whiny pimple facced brats seems were growing up a bit now.also the cleaneer u are the less food u need cuz it actually absorbs,(im trying to fit in as much info as possible to point u all towards the truth)and the good bacteria also Produce vitamins and amino acids and frutis and veggies have plenty of protein in them.they dont want this known (not that anyone has the balls,time willpower to doit)because once u get over the myth of dependence on big bro then it will all fall to shit.but we know how fatties are some would rather suffer and die then change,those people can do as they wish,me im goin for 150 on apricots and cayenne!!!!paraclesius rock on u to jesus,mohamed,buddha and the other god like beings that made it to where they wanted to go.all animal products are hard on liver and kidneys due to uric acid elimination.and the fear and anger from unatural lifecycles imposed on them and bad vibes up until moment of slaughter radiate within most americans.u dont think they know there being raised to kill?please thats like saying 5 yearold cant get a hard on or feel sexual without ejaculating...please its all catholic based beliefs based on fear and loss of control.anyone who is ashamed of there own naked bodies i consider a recovering catholic udig?which is about upper 90 percent of america.so fuck that, go bush cuz the votes are fixed the liberals are the republicans .yale and havard drinkin buddies playin both sides.theyd ratehr have the blacks on crack,jail,welfare.then get tehm a decent iboagine treatemnt center cuz its keeps the system runnign.they get paid to put people on disabilty. go arnold!!! do the cleasne dude!!!!to the goal of infinite estatic mania. u folks need to takes the RED pill this time and im talkin blood red u dig?thats were all this techy shit came from anyhow(wheel).bill gates i will kill u if i get the chance.u fucking poser. anywyas thats all flasbcka are is old drugs reentering system as fat or plaque is breaking down.and yes lsd does stay in yer system depending how clogged u are.same thing with opid receptors ..clean the bowel tolerence will drop exponentially.and ull prolly loose allcraving along with it.welli tried. people who have faith will go to the site and at least look at the plaque photos.all these mental diagnosis is shit same with cancer luekemia etc. it all comes down to supressing the limbic animal and calcifying it.just the hormones yeah fucking right cortisone in meat maybe.hmm and are they still not ackowledging the little girls developing tna at 4and 5 gee.sounds like good meat for all the ww3 soldiers on the way.what evr happend to a "helping hand is a helping hand"?if u have to eat meat its best killed with a bow from multiple positioning areas assuring quick death with1st or 2nd arrow to minimize adrenal secretions. thiers society and then animals take yer damn pick. peopel will not attain these truths in time but some will amke it out alive. and those are the ones that count.wheres this brave new world shit they keep peddlin,godamn liberal media.itsa bout time no?go ask alice folks(try and catch her when shes big,much more confidence)welp iknow its true cuz when my bowel shut down from mutiple narcs i lost my sense of smell taste acute hearing,reading people body lanuage etc.its all related .getting old is an aggrement that u make.take responsibilty for ur own health and well being.u can age like fine wine or rotten egg ur choice.go by ur instincts.do what "Feels" right.the fear is in the protien get it out the fear leaves with it.i could rant for years on this cuz it basically covers all other topics,including why they wont issue mind drugs for psychotherapy.its the jokc stereotype preventing thewomen and children from healing the earth mother.and anyone who tries to pull an anorexic feeding tube shit with me will not walk away unharmed.ill cut em good now we know why they flew the cookoos nest.yup there right take the sink and throw that muther!!!!!ps all pot munchies and resulting amotivation caused by bad bacteria.this is yer brain on eggs.... any questions? nazi germany is where alot of this allopathy started and we no how that meth freak flamer felt about expressing love and emotion.60 bucksa massage... pleasse.nazi bastards though hes a small part,its a good amount.should read his medical diary ahahah.

--------------------
kill the pussies

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: Plant based diet [Re: livingsystems]
    #2002098 - 10/12/03 07:59 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, I tried to read that post. What is the title of the book and who is the author?

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Invisiblelivingsystems
mucusless pissdrinker
Loc: america
Re: Plant based diet [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2002424 - 10/12/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

wow an ego who actually is concerned over souls well being hmm.well ur already achieving success congrats.this guys name is richard anderson at cleanse.net u can order his cleanse products at arise and shine,hes doesnt give ratios of herbs used to prevent exploitation.also talks about how most herbs in health store prodcuts are worthless. this way they dont have to deal with complaints about cleasning reactions whcih are normal part of healing. that whole recovering catholic rant is my personal eccentric beliefs based upon expierience.i know what i feel and have felt mutually and anyone with fear should not even bother with the cleanse. also when weight training on raw food and sprouted seeds takes about12 months to put on same muscle mass as 8 months of animal protein,but the difference is the quality,the live food built muscle will stay through the fastings whereas animal built muscle will break down alot quicker.so bascially ur dependent on animal.its all what ur lookign for,ur good at what u do gym trainers will loose to jewel miner carrying 140ib sack of dirt.sure theylll be good at becnh presses but trying carrying that bitch up amountain and its awhole nuther story,cuz the terrain forces u to activate the "balancing muscles" which means more concentration ,bascially the spirit of nature is the best trainer, ita ll matters even what type of wood or metal the chinup bar is made of. also extnsive use of rubber soles prevents built up static from being grounded back into earth causing enrgy imbalance(good to walk at leasta couple minutes each day on earth mother.and sun doesnt cause cancer it just brings it to surface quicker whcih is actually good if you know what yer doing and have ur timing cycles down.sleep also becomes pretty much unesessary ive been having days where i can sleep sitting up with eyes open for about 1 hour and thats enough for whole day.sleep is bodies way of preventing u from eating more.and the cleaner the bowel the more crap ull be able to detect in food and it will really sicken u that u didnt notice before. also has different phases depending on health and alkalinity in body,table salt is actually a toxic stimulant that drains the natural electrolyts from body,celery has plenty of plant based sodium.as do all the leafy greans ahh kale mmm hope i didnt leave nuthin out oh yes that whole need fat for winter is myth as blood flrow increases ull be able to melt through ice with bare ass cheecks!!thats alittle high but not out of reach.yes u have to kill the veggie but thats part of the ego thing how many people do u know that will ask a plant out loud for health and healing in exchange for body later on? .also fruit and berries are even less karmicly devastating and once totally cleansed im sure u could sustain on a mono fruit diet depending on quality of bacteria growing in u.if this aint enough to steer people away from cyccle of death i dont know what will cuz sept 11 didnt do much were gonna need bout 3or 4 of em and make some nukes too.ive heard stories of hundred day fasts some without water.its all what yer looking for if u want big animal steroid pumped muscle to"look"strong so be it but i know the truth even bruce lee was still eatin pork and shit.and also guy who has world record for everest (climbed it5 times in 24 hrs)is into cleansing so are the hollywood liberal media go figure.should be enought to point u toward the right dircetion.i wish i didnt have to get all near death to find thisas i was also struggling with the myths now i know these books cover any doubt in full detail and they also have a support line for any question u may have.go arnold hoo yaaaa!!!!! goddamn catholic mafia.hiding the rapists,wtf do ya expcet not allowed to marry and have to hear all others confession??please mind as well cut his fuckin balls off.not that im supporting seducing children but as a recovering catholic i must say some feelings WERE mutual.so whats left? jealous momen? competitive men? all this energy needs to be be channeled into sustained life cycles not further degredation of cultural intergrity cuz each new generation in this country is getting progressively weaker.i feel aspecially sorry for kids in school who think that it is genetic that further fuels the dream of hell and impure emotions and "Vibes".ill be makin fliers with pictures and all!!going to saturate my city with this dogma at least some will get the light bulbs flashing. all jesus did was try and unite the tribes and do away with the triabl wrafre and old grudges.he new the spirits place for him and he did his job thanku jesus.aslo the dead sea scrolls goes into detail about the bowel and cleansing,if u can see through the metaphors the bible is a very useful tool.specially if yr looking to "blend the newage hippy bullshit with the anal catholics"

--------------------
kill the pussies

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale