Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Plant based diet
    #1998755 - 10/11/03 06:19 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Not aware of any stastical data to back this up, but I think plant based diets do some good things for the brain. Lately my thoughts have been clearer and I can formulate my ideas better. Though I have not watched television in a few weeks or listen to the radio anymore, which could have had some effect.

So my odd idea is that a huge shift is going to occur for mankind and the planet. Either we will become herbivores, living sustainably and peacefully off of the planet or we will kill, slaughter, and pollute everything. The end.

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Plant based diet [Re: reflectedlight]
    #1998768 - 10/11/03 06:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Typical vegetarian propaganda. Meat makes you smarter, don'cha know?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #1998922 - 10/11/03 07:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

great post, seems so simple an idea to solve so many problems, just turn vegatarian, and tons of problems fixed, its to bad to many people like steak and lobster so much :/

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1998944 - 10/11/03 07:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Explain to me what problems of mine would be fixed by turning vegetarian.

--------------------

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: Plant based diet [Re: silversoul7]
    #1999075 - 10/11/03 09:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

you wouldnt have to eat those big, juicy, mouth-watering T-Bones anymore.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #1999076 - 10/11/03 09:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, it takes the body many hours to digest protien rich foods, especially meat. Vegetables and fruits are digested in a few minutes. If you have digestion problems, especially gas or acid reflux, then changing your diet to more vegetables and fruits would help with that.

I think more so than being vegetarian its important to combine your foods properly. Not all foods digest at the same rate, and lots of foods require different enzymes to broken down. For instance, when you eat a protein rich food like steak your stomach has to produce a lot of acid to digest it. If you happened to eat a baked potatoe with that steak like many ppl do, then that concentrated starch will not be digested properly because all that acid destroys salivary amylase, teh enzyme used to break down starch.

Basically your stomach has to work very hard and doesnt absorb the maximum amount of nutrients from your food, creating lots of uneeded waste. If you can build a diet that maximizes digestive energies, then all that energy can be used for other bodily processes.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: chunder]
    #1999124 - 10/11/03 09:37 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanx. If I ever start to have digestive problems, I'll keep that in mind.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #1999577 - 10/11/03 01:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I am seeing colours...
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblereflectedlight
 User Gallery

#1999872 - 10/11/03 07:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Anonymous

#1999878 - 10/11/03 07:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lately my thoughts have been clearer and I can formulate my ideas better. Though I have not watched television in a few weeks or listen to the radio anymore, which could have had some effect.

"some" effect? Turning off the brainwashing box probably plays more into your mental clarity than eating healthier.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Plant based diet [Re: Adden]
    #1999888 - 10/11/03 07:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If my teeth were not meant to chew meat, they would not be sharp and pointy.

they would be broad and flat like every other herbivore that has ever walked the earth.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Plant based diet [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1999912 - 10/11/03 07:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:

they would be broad and flat like every other herbivore that has ever walked the earth.

If I was not to shoot people, they would not make guns available to me...
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Invisiblereflectedlight
 User Gallery

#1999932 - 10/11/03 08:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

My canine teeth were removed at a young age because they grew abnormaly. Yeah, humans have 2 sharp teeth and the all-purpose, yet flat front teeth. Humans have had to eat meat before. But it is no longer necessary. Agriculture has solved this problem. Agriculture marked the end of mass-scale nomadic living right? Yeah, we are technically omnivores, but can make the choice to become herbivorous.

I'm not saying you should not eat meat ever. If you are going to die and it's y'know... you versus the squirrel or some shit. Then you do what you have to.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1999948 - 10/11/03 08:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

reflectedlight said:
I'm not saying you should not eat meat ever. If you are going to die and it's y'know... you versus the squirrel or some shit. Then you do what you have to. 

?looks savagely at reflectedlight's avatar?

...mmm.... meatball.... auhgahgaaahhh....
:grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#1999951 - 10/11/03 08:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

what if its "me vs. the low protien level"

or

"me vs. the biological instincts that make meat taste and smell good to me"

don't get me wrong, vegatarianism is fine, I've had several vegan girlfriends, but I don't think I would ever be able to do it.  I like eating meat, and I'm skin and bones as it is.  Seriously, dude, I weigh like 110 lbs.  If I were to stop eating meat, I would blow away in a strong gust of wind :smile:

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: Plant based diet [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1999972 - 10/11/03 08:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"My daddy says if god didnt want us to eat cows, he wouldnt have invented steak sauce" -bobby hill

Edited by HarveyWalbanger (10/12/03 06:46 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2000333 - 10/11/03 11:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

From one of those links:
Quote:

Number of people worldwide who will die as a result of malnutrition this year: 20 million.
Number of people who could be adequately fed using land freed if Americans reduced
their intake of meat by 10%: 100 million.
Percentage of corn grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 80.
Percentage of oats grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 95.
How frequently a child dies as a result of malnutrition: every 2.3 seconds.
Pounds of potatoes that can be grown on an acre: 40,000.
Pounds of beef produced on an acre: 250.
Percentage of U.S. farmland devoted to beef production: 56.
Pounds of grain and soybeans needed to produce a pound of beef: 16.

We already have enough food to feed the world's poor. The problem is we waste it all.

Quote:

Primary cause of greenhouse effect: carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuels Fossil fuels needed to produce meat-centered diet vs. a meat-free diet: 3 times more . Percentage of U.S. topsoil lost to date: 75. Percentage of U.S. topsoil loss directly related to livestock raising: 85.
Number of acres of U.S. forest cleared for cropland to produce meat-centered diet: 260 million. Area of tropical rainforest consumed in every quarter-pound of rainforest beef: 55 sq. feet. Current rate of species extinction due to destruction of tropical rainforests for meat grazing and other uses: 1,000 per year.

I believe that's mostly cattle they're talking about. Fine, then. I like chicken better anyway.

Quote:

Increased risk of breast cancer for women who eat meat daily compared to less than
once a week: 3.8 times. For women who eat eggs daily compared to once a week: 2.8 times. Increased risk of fatal ovarian cancer for women who eat eggs 3 or more times a week vs. less than once a week: 3 times. Increased risk of fatal prostate cancer for men who consume meat, cheese, eggs and milk daily vs. sparingly or not at all: 3.6 times.

If I was worried about cancer, I wouldn't smoke.

Quote:

Most common cause of death in the U.S.: heart attack.
How frequently a heart attack kills in the U.S.: every 45 seconds.
Average U.S. man's risk of death from heart attack: 50 percent.
Risk of average U.S. man who eats no meat, dairy or eggs: 4 percent.
Amount you reduce risk if you eliminate meat, dairy and eggs from your diet: 90 percent
Average cholesterol level of people eating meat-centered-diet: 210 mg/dl.
Chance of dying from heart disease if you are male and your blood cholesterol level is
210 mg/dl: greater than 50 percent.

If and when I develop a cholesterol problem, I'll keep this in mind.

Quote:

User of more than half of all water used for all purposes in the U.S.: livestock production.
Gallons of water needed to produce a pound of wheat: 25.
Gallons of water needed to produce a pound of California beef: 5,000.
Years the world's known oil reserves would last if every human ate a meat-centered diet:13.
Years they would last if human beings no longer ate meat: 260.
Calories of fossil fuel expended to get 1 calory of protein from beef: 78.
To get 1 calory of protein from soybeans: 2.

I doubt much of this could be said of fish or chickens.

Quote:

Percentage of U.S. antibiotics fed to livestock: 55.
Percentage of staphylococci infections resistant to penicillin in 1960: 13.
Percentage resistant in 1988: 91.
Response of European Economic Community to routine feeding of antibiotics to livestock: ban.
Response of U.S. meat and pharmaceutical industries to routine feeding of antibiotics to livestock: full and complete support.

This is not an argument against eating meat, but rather an attack on the meat industry. I agree that the meat industry needs to change, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop eating meat.

Quote:

Fewer than 1 out of every 250,000 slaughtered animals is tested for toxic chemical
residues.
Percentage of U.S. mother's milk containing significant levels of DDT: 99.
Percentage of U.S. vegetarian mother's milk containing significant levels of DDT: 8.
Contamination of breast milk, due to chlorinated hydrocarbon pesticides in animal
products, found in meat-eating mothers vs. non-meat eating mothers: 35 times higher.

Hey, guess what? Vegetables are sprayed with pesticides too.

Quote:

Number of animals killed for meat per hour in the U.S.: 660,000.
Occupation with the highest turnover rate in U.S.: slaughterhouse worker.
Occupation with the highest rate of on-the-job-injury in U.S.: slaughterhouse worker.

Maybe the slaughterhouse workers need to unionize, then.

Quote:

Food is the source of the body's chemistry, and what we ingest affects our consciousness, emotions and experiential pattern. If we want to live in higher consciousness, in peace and happiness and love for all creatures, then we should
consider not eating meat, fish, shellfish, fowl or eggs.

Pure, 100%, grade A bullshit. Higher consciousness is brought about through meditation and/or psychedelics, not by what you eat.

Quote:

Major religions around the world such as Buddhism or Hinduism teach that all of our actions including our choice of food have karmic consequences. By involving oneself in the cycle of inflicting injury, pain and death, even indirectly by eating other creatures, one must in the future experience in equal measure the suffering caused.

By eating vegetables, you are sponsoring the spraying of insects needed to keep the crops alive, as well as several animals killed by the harvesting machines. At least I put the animals someone killed to good use by eating them. BTW, Buddha was not a vegetarian. The reality of animals getting killed is simply a part of the first noble truth--that life is suffering.

Now here's some statistics for you:

Taste of beef: Delicious
Taste of chicken: Excellent
Taste of fish: Good with Tartar Sauce
Taste of most vegetables:

--------------------

Invisiblereflectedlight
 User Gallery

#2000379 - 10/11/03 11:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I barely skimmed those sites, but they seemed valid enough. Your shrug off alot of stuff with one liners. Anyway;

Quote:

"Food is the source of the body's chemistry, and what we ingest affects our consciousness, emotions and experiential pattern. If we want to live in higher consciousness, in peace and happiness and love for all creatures, then we should consider not eating meat, fish, shellfish, fowl or eggs."

Pure, 100%, grade A bullshit. Higher consciousness is brought about through meditation and/or psychedelics, not by what you eat.

Even forgo the last part about eating meat, fish, shellfish, fowl, or eggs. Do you seriously think what you eat doesn't have a significant effect on your mind and body? (And it would follow.. your consciousness)

And vegetables: It is an aquired taste, sure. I don't have any problem stomaching anything I eat. I'm even beginning to like soy milk.  :thumbup: 

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2000389 - 10/12/03 12:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Even forgo the last part about eating meat, fish, shellfish, fowl, or eggs. Do you seriously think what you eat doesn't have a significant effect on your mind and body? (And it would follow.. your consciousness)

Well sure, but I would think that by eating higher lifeforms that that would bring about higher consciousness.

--------------------

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
    #2000403 - 10/12/03 12:09 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sure eating food which entails killing and violence is not very helpful in propagating higher states of consciousness. If you were truly in a higher state of consciousness, you'd realize that we don't need these mass-slaughtering factories and all of the meat-eating habits which have become engrained into our society for centuries. The energy present in meat is at an extremely high trophic level too (very little energy, as compared to plants or vegetables).

But hey, to each his own.

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: TheEggman]
    #2000409 - 10/12/03 12:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

As I've said before, vegetables entail killing and violence too. Do you feel sorry for the bugs sprayed with pesticides? Or do you just care about the cute animals?

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2000420 - 10/12/03 12:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Don't you eat psychedelics?  :tongue:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: pattern]
    #2000424 - 10/12/03 12:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

^^^Good point.  Maybe I should switch over to a psychedelic-based diet. :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2000452 - 10/12/03 12:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:lol:  I used to be a vegetarian/vegan for a few years.  It was fun, but required alot of effort to eat right.  Now I eat meat, but not as excessively as before, not everyday.  Tofu is good for ya too, and I love soy beans. (yum)     

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisiblereflectedlight
 User Gallery

#2000467 - 10/12/03 12:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You can eat the 100% organic foods, garaunteed(sp) to not be sprayed with pesticides.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2000481 - 10/12/03 12:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

And guaranteed to taste like shit.

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

#2000825 - 10/12/03 02:21 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You've obviously never had any organically grown foods. In my experience, their taste is almost always richer and fuller than non-organically grown food.

Of course what we eat affects our consciousness. What we eat has a huge influence on your mood and the chemical balances in your brain. Spend 3 months eating nothing but whole grains, vegetables, fruits and water, and tell me that it didnt affect your consciousness. : )

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2000863 - 10/12/03 02:30 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Spend 3 months eating nothing but whole grains, vegetables, fruits and water, and tell me that it didnt affect your consciousness. : )

I'll probably end up starving from never wanting to eat. Taste is a high priority for me in the things I eat. If something doesn't taste good, it'd better make me trip or else I'm not eating it.

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

#2001087 - 10/12/03 04:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Its pretty easy to change your taste buds. I think it would at least be worth a try. Expand not only you rmind, but your palette as well. : )

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2001107 - 10/12/03 05:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No thanks. I'd rather work for reform of the meat industry rather than boycotting it altogether.

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#2001174 - 10/12/03 05:34 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Expand not only you rmind, but your palette as well. : )

hmmm...  expand your pallette by eliminating an entire food group?  something about that logic doesn't make sense

I used to work at a health food store.  I've tried all the grains, cheeses and organic produce, not to mention all the weird ethnic crap and meat substitute shit.  But I also liked the hormone-free meat and fish and poultry.  ohhhh that reminds me how much I want some sushi from up there.  damn, theyre closed :frown:

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Plant based diet [Re: TheEggman]
    #2001325 - 10/12/03 07:26 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"Major religions around the world such as Buddhism or Hinduism teach that all of our actions including our choice of food have karmic consequences. ."

Major religions around the world such as Christianity or Islam teach hate. The major religion hinduism supports castism.

"I'm sure eating food which entails killing and violence is not very helpful in propagating higher states of consciousness "

And Im sure you have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about. Dont you have to kill most plants to eat them? And what the fuck is a "higher state of consciousness"? Give me a straight answer on that second question and Ill shut the fuck up.

Invisiblechunder
marker

#2001430 - 10/12/03 08:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hmmm... expand your pallette by eliminating an entire food group? something about that logic doesn't make sense

I'm not a vegetarian by any means. I eat meat a few times a week. But I'm just saying that changing ones tastes to accomodate a healthier spectrum of food is a good change to make, and worth the effort to do so. Peace.

--------------------

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#2001553 - 10/12/03 09:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've been a vegitarian for 2 years now and have been in transition to vegan for a short time. I'm allergic to dairy so that helps, and i only like eggs when i'm really fiending for some protein. Since I'm moving next month my plan is to buy completely vegan groceries but not be freakish about hidden ingredients when I go out.

When I became a vegitarian I was so much happier, my body functioned better, and I stopped being depressed and started feeling more connected to the world around me. Regardless, I'm still the last to preach to others about the righteousness of my lifestyle.

There's nothing wrong with eating meat per se. What's wrong with it is how our culture treats it, how we regard animals as subservient to our needs... as created for our own satiation. When the cosmology of a culture includes the naturalization of domination and complete disrespect there's a problem. It allows for mass destruction and violence. This is something I cannot and will not support, so I chose to make the statement of not taking part in an exploitive and wastefully destructive industry.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2001767 - 10/12/03 10:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

This is just a general reply to the thread:

--------------------

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2001816 - 10/12/03 11:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ever eat monkey paw soup?   

fig 1:     

W  <--paw
l  <--arm   
U  <--soup bowl 

see this crude figure? well, sometimes the paw slaps you around a bit or even worse is when the paw steals your spoon and flings the soup on you.  and sometimes when one goes n spends way to much time killing an already bad joke it can be funny! :lol:...right? :oogle:...no :shake:..ok, im done :nonono:

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2001908 - 10/12/03 01:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
I'll probably end up starving from never wanting to eat.  Taste is a high priority for me in the things I eat.  If something doesn't taste good, it'd better make me trip or else I'm not eating it.

The monks and spiritual people and stuff like only eat plain rice as to break their addiction to good tasting things... something to think on, at least. :grin:Any addiction is bad...
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Invisiblelivingsystems
mucusless pissdrinker
Loc: america
Re: Plant based diet [Re: CleverName]
    #2001981 - 10/12/03 03:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hmm i care ABOUT all life on are ship since it comes from mister sun god and earth mother so iwill say that yes its true the longterm rawfood vegans who have cleansed there bowels and arnt afraid of colonic hyrdotherapy will surely beat any meat eater at competitive events of ALL sorts.the problem is not the moral one of killing.(predatory universe)its the plaque build up throughout the body taht causes these "symptoms" of "old age". cleanse .net has plenty of cleasning info and ive had enough expierince to know this guys fer real specially after that near death elvis death wish expierience.if ur seriously interested i would get his 2 books.this guy is my new hero he goes into great detail about all his cleasning expierince and why this or that happens.not just fast and eat fruit!for most thats enough to seriously repoison ur system with lead and mercury deposits stored in fat cells breaking down too rapidly.starvation is amyth all that is is improper cleansing this is the mother of all cleanses hes studied chinese herbs,nativeamerican,aruveda,etc,he gets into the medical conspiraCY and if u cure yourself of disease with his products he cant legally take crdit for it.wouldnt be suprised if this whole damn internet drug thing is set up by govt (gore anyone?)to keep us all going in circles and keep the rich rich for fear of loss of control,talk about heaven and hell,id say wher right in the middle..yeah middle earth little bit of both.anyways he goes into extensive detail in his books about anydoubts u may have and also how the neagtive emotions are bound in the old protein and builtup layers of plaque in the bowel wall.so now im ceratain of karma as the devitalized food is what causes hmm jee gas,morning breath,unpleasant bo<yes there is pleasent,think fruit)depression,skin problems,general ugly unhealthy bloATED PALE LOOK. low self esteem the list goes on.the genes are the enviOrnment.now the reson they dont want to ackowledge the mind body connection is the fact THAT its easier to numbANDS CUT THEN KEEP U so doped u dont even care,insteadof lets smoke some kind and then jee i dont really want u cutting on me and id rather die amonst the open air and sky.udig man? evrythings connected specially images related to sentecne structure and words. i alsmost had to die to get off my ass and find this guys scene.he also talks about how the food cravings for dead shit comes from an over growth of harmfull bacteria and no craving for veggies means very little good bacteria.whcih also goes back to breast feeding whcih is what starts of ur systems whole cycle.frued was right folks.u no what they tell people with diver tic?eat more protein so u have "strength to heal" aqahahh poor bastards'.anywyas those who are willing to tackle th e fear and are"intent" on the good life this is the program for u specially all u govtbaby disability expieriments. the colon affects the whole body all ur bodies nutrients are coming from blood pumped from the colon.so clogged colon equals clogged mind body and soul.and most of americas bear bellies are just impacted fecal material,dont belive? ican always send a sample but id rather wait fer one of them 30 foot strips u dig?lololpeople may say oh its too expensive to eat organic,that pure bs i can get a whole bucnhy of org spinach at topsw for 1.50 and that lasts me about 3 days its all in the timing(u got the time?im late) so shopping regularly is best.i dont visit this site much just to see how attitudes are evolving over the years,used to be all whiny pimple facced brats seems were growing up a bit now.also the cleaneer u are the less food u need cuz it actually absorbs,(im trying to fit in as much info as possible to point u all towards the truth)and the good bacteria also Produce vitamins and amino acids and frutis and veggies have plenty of protein in them.they dont want this known (not that anyone has the balls,time willpower to doit)because once u get over the myth of dependence on big bro then it will all fall to shit.but we know how fatties are some would rather suffer and die then change,those people can do as they wish,me im goin for 150 on apricots and cayenne!!!!paraclesius rock on u to jesus,mohamed,buddha and the other god like beings that made it to where they wanted to go.all animal products are hard on liver and kidneys due to uric acid elimination.and the fear and anger from unatural lifecycles imposed on them and bad vibes up until moment of slaughter radiate within most americans.u dont think they know there being raised to kill?please thats like saying 5 yearold cant get a hard on or feel sexual without ejaculating...please its all catholic based beliefs based on fear and loss of control.anyone who is ashamed of there own naked bodies i consider a recovering catholic udig?which is about upper 90 percent of america.so fuck that, go bush cuz the votes are fixed the liberals are the republicans .yale and havard drinkin buddies playin both sides.theyd ratehr have the blacks on crack,jail,welfare.then get tehm a decent iboagine treatemnt center cuz its keeps the system runnign.they get paid to put people on disabilty. go arnold!!! do the cleasne dude!!!!to the goal of infinite estatic mania. u folks need to takes the RED pill this time and im talkin blood red u dig?thats were all this techy shit came from anyhow(wheel).bill gates i will kill u if i get the chance.u fucking poser. anywyas thats all flasbcka are is old drugs reentering system as fat or plaque is breaking down.and yes lsd does stay in yer system depending how clogged u are.same thing with opid receptors ..clean the bowel tolerence will drop exponentially.and ull prolly loose allcraving along with it.welli tried. people who have faith will go to the site and at least look at the plaque photos.all these mental diagnosis is shit same with cancer luekemia etc. it all comes down to supressing the limbic animal and calcifying it.just the hormones yeah fucking right cortisone in meat maybe.hmm and are they still not ackowledging the little girls developing tna at 4and 5 gee.sounds like good meat for all the ww3 soldiers on the way.what evr happend to a "helping hand is a helping hand"?if u have to eat meat its best killed with a bow from multiple positioning areas assuring quick death with1st or 2nd arrow to minimize adrenal secretions. thiers society and then animals take yer damn pick. peopel will not attain these truths in time but some will amke it out alive. and those are the ones that count.wheres this brave new world shit they keep peddlin,godamn liberal media.itsa bout time no?go ask alice folks(try and catch her when shes big,much more confidence)welp iknow its true cuz when my bowel shut down from mutiple narcs i lost my sense of smell taste acute hearing,reading people body lanuage etc.its all related .getting old is an aggrement that u make.take responsibilty for ur own health and well being.u can age like fine wine or rotten egg ur choice.go by ur instincts.do what "Feels" right.the fear is in the protien get it out the fear leaves with it.i could rant for years on this cuz it basically covers all other topics,including why they wont issue mind drugs for psychotherapy.its the jokc stereotype preventing thewomen and children from healing the earth mother.and anyone who tries to pull an anorexic feeding tube shit with me will not walk away unharmed.ill cut em good now we know why they flew the cookoos nest.yup there right take the sink and throw that muther!!!!!ps all pot munchies and resulting amotivation caused by bad bacteria.this is yer brain on eggs.... any questions? nazi germany is where alot of this allopathy started and we no how that meth freak flamer felt about expressing love and emotion.60 bucksa massage... pleasse.nazi bastards though hes a small part,its a good amount.should read his medical diary ahahah.

--------------------
kill the pussies

Invisiblereflectedlight
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: livingsystems]
    #2002098 - 10/12/03 04:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, I tried to read that post. What is the title of the book and who is the author?

--------------------

Invisiblelivingsystems
mucusless pissdrinker
Loc: america
    #2002424 - 10/12/03 09:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow an ego who actually is concerned over souls well being hmm.well ur already achieving success congrats.this guys name is richard anderson at cleanse.net u can order his cleanse products at arise and shine,hes doesnt give ratios of herbs used to prevent exploitation.also talks about how most herbs in health store prodcuts are worthless. this way they dont have to deal with complaints about cleasning reactions whcih are normal part of healing. that whole recovering catholic rant is my personal eccentric beliefs based upon expierience.i know what i feel and have felt mutually and anyone with fear should not even bother with the cleanse. also when weight training on raw food and sprouted seeds takes about12 months to put on same muscle mass as 8 months of animal protein,but the difference is the quality,the live food built muscle will stay through the fastings whereas animal built muscle will break down alot quicker.so bascially ur dependent on animal.its all what ur lookign for,ur good at what u do gym trainers will loose to jewel miner carrying 140ib sack of dirt.sure theylll be good at becnh presses but trying carrying that bitch up amountain and its awhole nuther story,cuz the terrain forces u to activate the "balancing muscles" which means more concentration ,bascially the spirit of nature is the best trainer, ita ll matters even what type of wood or metal the chinup bar is made of. also extnsive use of rubber soles prevents built up static from being grounded back into earth causing enrgy imbalance(good to walk at leasta couple minutes each day on earth mother.and sun doesnt cause cancer it just brings it to surface quicker whcih is actually good if you know what yer doing and have ur timing cycles down.sleep also becomes pretty much unesessary ive been having days where i can sleep sitting up with eyes open for about 1 hour and thats enough for whole day.sleep is bodies way of preventing u from eating more.and the cleaner the bowel the more crap ull be able to detect in food and it will really sicken u that u didnt notice before. also has different phases depending on health and alkalinity in body,table salt is actually a toxic stimulant that drains the natural electrolyts from body,celery has plenty of plant based sodium.as do all the leafy greans ahh kale mmm hope i didnt leave nuthin out oh yes that whole need fat for winter is myth as blood flrow increases ull be able to melt through ice with bare ass cheecks!!thats alittle high but not out of reach.yes u have to kill the veggie but thats part of the ego thing how many people do u know that will ask a plant out loud for health and healing in exchange for body later on? .also fruit and berries are even less karmicly devastating and once totally cleansed im sure u could sustain on a mono fruit diet depending on quality of bacteria growing in u.if this aint enough to steer people away from cyccle of death i dont know what will cuz sept 11 didnt do much were gonna need bout 3or 4 of em and make some nukes too.ive heard stories of hundred day fasts some without water.its all what yer looking for if u want big animal steroid pumped muscle to"look"strong so be it but i know the truth even bruce lee was still eatin pork and shit.and also guy who has world record for everest (climbed it5 times in 24 hrs)is into cleansing so are the hollywood liberal media go figure.should be enought to point u toward the right dircetion.i wish i didnt have to get all near death to find thisas i was also struggling with the myths now i know these books cover any doubt in full detail and they also have a support line for any question u may have.go arnold hoo yaaaa!!!!! goddamn catholic mafia.hiding the rapists,wtf do ya expcet not allowed to marry and have to hear all others confession??please mind as well cut his fuckin balls off.not that im supporting seducing children but as a recovering catholic i must say some feelings WERE mutual.so whats left? jealous momen? competitive men? all this energy needs to be be channeled into sustained life cycles not further degredation of cultural intergrity cuz each new generation in this country is getting progressively weaker.i feel aspecially sorry for kids in school who think that it is genetic that further fuels the dream of hell and impure emotions and "Vibes".ill be makin fliers with pictures and all!!going to saturate my city with this dogma at least some will get the light bulbs flashing. all jesus did was try and unite the tribes and do away with the triabl wrafre and old grudges.he new the spirits place for him and he did his job thanku jesus.aslo the dead sea scrolls goes into detail about the bowel and cleansing,if u can see through the metaphors the bible is a very useful tool.specially if yr looking to "blend the newage hippy bullshit with the anal catholics"

--------------------
kill the pussies

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2002442 - 10/12/03 09:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Could you please at least start new paragraphs in your posts to make them easier to read? kthanks

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2002706 - 10/13/03 12:03 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, you really need to start making your posts more reader friendly.. it is all just one giant block of text..

But don't feel bad, man, I used to be the same way! :grin:

By the way, welcome!
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2003682 - 10/13/03 06:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

its interesting that you say that. some people are being born without canine teeth now. i believe at one point, we were meant to eat animals. but i dont see the point in it, especially the mass killing/production of animals for mcdonalds and crap. and anywho, we have soy and shit, much healthier than meat. no need for meat. canine teeth may have come themselves from evolution.

Quote:

DoctorJ said:

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
Re: Plant based diet [Re: entiformatie]
    #2004082 - 10/13/03 08:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Another way to look at it is through the theory of natural selection. The types of foods our ancestors were eating made cutting front teeth an asset, and so through selection those genes/genomes were more successful.

The idea that we were "made" to eat certain things is a creationist idea--I'm not saying that's incorrect, though I don't personally see things that way.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: hongomon]
    #2004093 - 10/13/03 08:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The way I see it, if I wasn't supposed to eat meat, it wouldn't taste good.

--------------------

Offlinehongomon
old hand
    #2004116 - 10/13/03 08:49 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

So you're a creationist, too...

I'm mostly vegetarian, but about the taste--you are correct. Sigh.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2004144 - 10/13/03 09:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No, I'm an evolutionist, but I figure if we had evolved to not eat meat, we would be naturally inclined not to eat it. Also, I have yet to see any evidence of vegetarians being more evolved than meat-eaters.

--------------------

Offlinehongomon
old hand
    #2004304 - 10/13/03 09:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

We didn't evolve to not eat meat, but do you think we evolved "to do" anything? At least that's not how I would word it.

I respect anyone who chooses to avoid animal products, but I'd rather not hear their spiel. What's funny though is when people ask me why I'm vegetarian, even though I try to keep my answer as short and non-preachy as possible, now and then someone still seems a little defensive about it.

Invisiblechunder
marker

#2004976 - 10/13/03 07:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

silversoul7, thats pretty weak reasoning. If its someone's natural tendency to bust your nose when you offend him, does it make it okay for him to do that, just because its harmonious with his instincts?

What about our natural tendency to deplete natural resources and slowly drain our environment of its worth? That a product of evolution?

You should know well enough that just because something feels good on the surface and is easy to do doesn't mean that its a wholesome or healthy activity. Surely the mushroom has shown you the fallacy of adhering to one's programmed instincts and cultural ideals, of which diet is a prime exampe.

Before we turned into an agricultural civilization, we hardly ate any meat all. Hunter gatherers caught meat only a few times a month, most of the time they ate vegetables, fruits and seeds.

I mean, we evolved with the ability to build 50 megaton atomic bombs, but does that mean that we have the right to do so, or that its healthy for us to do so?

Edit: 420th post!

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2005629 - 10/13/03 11:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

If its someone's natural tendency to bust your nose when you offend him, does it make it okay for him to do that, just because its harmonious with his instincts?

It's only natural to do so in self-defense, so ya, it would be ok.

Quote:

What about our natural tendency to deplete natural resources and slowly drain our environment of its worth? That a product of evolution?

Actually, our natural tendency is to hunt wild game and gather nuts and berries, thus having a minimum impact on our environment. These tendencies you mention are the product of agriculture, one of the most disastrous developments in human history.

Quote:

You should know well enough that just because something feels good on the surface and is easy to do doesn't mean that its a wholesome or healthy activity. Surely the mushroom has shown you the fallacy of adhering to one's programmed instincts and cultural ideals, of which diet is a prime exampe.

Natural instincts--good. Cultural programming--mixed.

Quote:

Before we turned into an agricultural civilization, we hardly ate any meat all. Hunter gatherers caught meat only a few times a month, most of the time they ate vegetables, fruits and seeds.

I'm sorry, your wrong. People in prehistoric times had to ingest large amounts of protein and fat in order to survive. In fact, it is BECAUSE of the agricultural revolution that we are less reliant on meat today.

Quote:

I mean, we evolved with the ability to build 50 megaton atomic bombs, but does that mean that we have the right to do so, or that its healthy for us to do so?

No, we didn't evolve with that ability. We evolved with the capacity to come up with theories, which eventually led to the development of the atomic bomb.

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

#2005944 - 10/14/03 02:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sorry, your wrong. People in prehistoric times had to ingest large amounts of protein and fat in order to survive. In fact, it is BECAUSE of the agricultural revolution that we are less reliant on meat today.

Everything I've ever read about hunter-gatherer societies suggests that they ate very little meat. Just take a look at current hunter-gatherer tribes in places such as Africa. Most of their diet consists of roots and plants, not meat.

Its very difficult to acquire meat with primitive weaponry. Our reliance on meat comes from agriculture. This is because once people had the ability to grow mass amounts of crops, they also simultaneously evolved the ability to raise mass amounts of animals, because they had lots of food to feed the animals.

This is pretty much anthropological axiom. Peace.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2005960 - 10/14/03 02:19 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

#2005981 - 10/14/03 02:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The 50 % estimate isnt corroborated by any other studies, as far as I can tell from reading the article. However, much of that was probably fish and mollusks, due to hunter-gatherer societies growing to their largest around water sources.

I've always believed the percentage of meat eaten was less than a quarter of their diets. But of course, we can never know the true number.

However, back to my original point, we eat WAY MORE MEAT today than we ever did before.

An incredible 211 million tons of meat were produced worldwide in 1997, an almost fivefold increase since 1950, equivalent to 36 kg (or nearly 80 lbs) of meat per person, more than double the 1950 level. The boom in meat consumption has been accompanied by increased intake of all animal products, with per capita consumption of milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, eggs and fish each reaching record levels.

from: http://www.ivu.org/oxveg/Publications/Oven/Articles_General/wi_meat.html

Again, I'm not trying to turn you vegetarian or anything, I'm not vegetarian myself. But I do want to point out the obvious fact that humanity as a whole is very unhealthy and that we eat way more meat than we used to, or need to. Of course, its only one factor in keeping your body healthy, but its an important one.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2006041 - 10/14/03 02:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

A more scientific article, if you're still unconvinced.

BTW, I agree we eat too much meat nowadays, but it's not more than we used to. It's just that we don't NEED to eat as much meat as we used to(since we don't expend as much energy as before).

--------------------

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
    #2006649 - 10/14/03 06:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

well, they did raise a vegan dog to be 29 years old, the supposedly the oldest any dog has ever been (which seems pretty fair to me, 29 is fuckin old in dog years)

Quote:

I respect anyone who chooses to avoid animal products, but I'd rather not hear their spiel. What's funny though is when people ask me why I'm vegetarian, even though I try to keep my answer as short and non-preachy as possible, now and then someone still seems a little defensive about it.

well, i think thats prolly because people are worried about their own beliefs, and feel the need to defend them. They are worried they might be wrong, so they need to confirm and reconfirm their beliefs, by speaking them, and hopefully convincing somebody else. so i think

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Plant based diet [Re: entiformatie]
    #2006885 - 10/14/03 07:25 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

well, they did raise a vegan dog to be 29 years old, the supposedly the oldest any dog has ever been (which seems pretty fair to me, 29 is fuckin old in dog years)

Well, I'm not worried about lifespan. My great-grandmother lived to be 101 years old(and she wasn't even Vegan! Fancy that!). Frankly, I'd rather not live any longer than that.

--------------------

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
    #2008346 - 10/14/03 10:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lol, i wouldnt want to be that old either (unless i was super healthy too). but i was just supporting claims that vegan diets are healthier and promote longevity :-) not that i care for longevity, but health does matter a lot to me. eating vegan just seems like a much healthier choice to me. of course, its hard as hell to find vegan food, but my girlfriend is vegan too, and she cooks for me. Ah, she's great :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
    #2010319 - 10/15/03 09:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i heard the protein from the meats humans ate is what made human brains get bigger...thats just wut i heard

PS sorry if someone said that already

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
Re: Plant based diet [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2010906 - 10/15/03 04:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

this thread is making me hungry. I think im going to go grill up a bloody 1 lb beef burger with extra mayo, mustard, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce and hotsauce ::grin:

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Re: Plant based diet [Re: DankBluntZ]
    #2010978 - 10/15/03 05:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Mmm, tomatoes and lettuce.....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder