Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Mild Psycadelic Experience
    #1979057 - 10/04/03 03:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Well, first off, I haven't smoked really for the past two months, and the last couple of days have been really pleasant.

Well, tonight is the first night where I just got some straight time just to myself and my thoughts, no one to talk to on Messenger, not a lot of posts coming in on here, played too much guitar today and am really sore (having a hard time adjusting to playing again and with this guitar). Nothing demanding my attention but my own thoughts.

Well, anyways, I have a tinfoil bowl made up, and I only have matches, so it is hard to get a nice hit or anything. Well, I had a small pile of some halfburnt stuff (due to the matches sucking), and I threw that on top of the half burnt stuff I just smoked, and they interacted as such to unexpectantly give me a monster hit.

Which, if you don't know, brings out quite the response of my mind. Things start to get just a little more psycadelic, more surreal, more fucking tuned in and connected.

Well, yeah. So here I am. I am listening to Red Hot Chili Pepper songs, and it is quite different than the normal music I listen to.

Anyways, I guess this is about the complete lack of explaining what one is experiencing. It is almost completely impossible. I think the trouble that comes about in society is that some just aren't tuned in to the other means of thinking. I guess it is left-brained thinking agansit right-brained thinking.. everyone has a different percentage of which one is dominant and by how much or something. There are the people who experience everything as it is and have no way to communicate it, the people who experience nothing and can effectively communicate it, and the people in between that have about equal amounts of both and basically confuse everyone else.

Or something. The people on this side go this way, the people on the other side go that way, back and forth, and the people in the middle get pulled slowly forward..

Whoo-hoo, here we go, a bunch of people taking a bitter regard of life, tee-tottering through time, it is really quite pointless when you don't hold an inside perspective, isn't it?

Of course, once we start getting to a certain point, the situation we are actually in and what it is that we are sort of becomes more apparent, we arrive at an age where we actually become more conscious of the Universe and we start to rapidly bring in new information, more understanding..

The ideas that people before their time died striving for are now actually held as collective knowledge, we have reached a time where the last limiting factors on growth are being broken and we will flow into true understanding of the Creation..

Everything is being known as what it really is. :grin: Great times ahead! heh.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleadrug

Re: Mild Psycadelic Experience [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1979094 - 10/04/03 03:46 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting quote from my birthchart I find worth mentioning...

Quote:

You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Mild Psycadelic Experience [Re: adrug]
    #1979106 - 10/04/03 03:51 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto.

Kick ass! :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #1979591 - 10/04/03 08:10 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Funny you mention that cuz the other day i was reading my year long horoscope and it said that from Sept. thru the rest of the year i was going to be much more open minded to new ideas, i would gain intrest in religion, the occult and the paranormal. And when i look back that was the month i started getting intrested in Psychadelics and found the Shroomy!

Anyways i know how it feels man i've learned this way of thinking too. I smoke acouple of hits of some good bud and just sit back meditating with my eyes open. You'd be surprise to see how you can actually tell when you start feeling that high on your body. Just like an intense warm buzz that dumbs and melts your material body. I start looking at things around me and question in my head, what am i doing here? what is this? Why am i this kind of organism on this planet infested with humans? Everything starts feeling alien. What am i? Am i councisness? energy? Both? none? Aaaaaaand after an hour
of that i start losing touch with reality so i snap back and start playing some videogames. I can only do this on some good good expensive bud, not just shwag tho.

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Mild Psycadelic Experience [Re: Spokesman]
    #1979747 - 10/04/03 09:29 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

fireworks, you are the man :wink:

Offlinestart25
    #1979821 - 10/04/03 10:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I think we're part of the time when humanity is reaching questions of it's greatest and final mysteries. Did anyone read that huge new york times story about the scientists trying to prove that there is a 5th dimension. I kinda forgot how it worked though, i thnik they were hurling super dense matter together or something.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Mild Psycadelic Experience [Re: start25]
    #1980815 - 10/05/03 08:49 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

well i actually didnt know anyone questioned everything as much as me untill i found the Shroomery S&P forums.!! :smile:

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1980998 - 10/05/03 12:18 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Heh, monster hits, they are ever so amazing... :grin:

Still couldn't get the feelings and experiences across, however. Damn near impossible, even to other people that more or less think the same way, even on here.. of course, a lot of the trouble is the text only thing... ?shrugs?
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#1981300 - 10/05/03 02:52 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sometimes during this state i start drawing, last time i drew an alien with a human fetus with its cord attached to the alien's hand above it some kind of weird saturn-like planet in space , and under on a planet, a primitive-looking human drawing the saturn-like planet in the dirt. Weird shiieet. But if im sober and try to draw i draw normal stuff. I go into this mystic state when i get trashed and start meditating.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1981342 - 10/05/03 03:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Spokesman said:
Sometimes during this state i start drawing, last time i drew an alien with a human fetus with its cord attached to the alien's hand above it some kind of weird saturn-like planet in space , and under on a planet, a primitive-looking human drawing the saturn-like planet in the dirt. Weird shiieet. But if im sober and try to draw i draw normal stuff. I go into this mystic state when i get trashed and start meditating. 

Heh, I usually pick up Sirius, my bass. Or just listen to music and its effects on what I am experiencing, the whole experience it is providing, or come on here and form an idea as I type, or maybe even do some stretching and exercising.. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here