Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
The Paranormal Investigation
    #612711 - 04/19/02 07:42 AM (22 years, 2 days ago)

This post is the true account of a paranormal investigation of a 125-150 year old house, which was investigated on April 18th, 2002 at 6pm EST.

Please feel free to comment or to add your own experiences to the post. There has been much posted here of paranormal, psychic, and or supernatural discussion. It is my hope that this will shed light on the subject as well as generate some discussion.

The investigation was requested by the wife of a family (husband early 30's, wife late 20's, daughter 6 years) who recently moved into the house and experienced unexplained phenomonen, i.e., footsteps in other rooms when no one else was in the house, the sound of a heavy object being thrown to the floor and no physical evidence that this had occurred. The experiences were also shared by the young daughter, who frequently cried and refused to be much more than arms length from her mother at any given time.
The husband had inherited the house from his mother and was raised in the house. He experienced no recent phenomenon but was open to "something" frightening his wife and daughter. He had at one point heard unexplained noises.

The investigating team consisted of myself (an empath) and a christian minister. The family was receptive and gave us permission to examine the house and grounds.
The first thing I noticed was an energy coming from the backyard toward the house. There were low-vibrational pine trees planted near one corner of the back of the house with fuel oil tanks beneath them painted jet-black. These produced a kind of hook that helped direct the energy from three sandstone rocks that projected from the slopeing backyard. They seemed to send the energy toward the same back corner of the house.

When standing on the front porch, I felt like I was falling down the sloped yard and felt some nausea and dizziness.

I also noticed 6 small (2-2 1/2 feet) demons of fear. They were clinging to the sides of the house and kept crawling around to different locations. They were unaware that I was able to see them.
(As a side note that God has a sense of humor....I had stopped at a convenience store before coming to the house and my change was $6.66......now minutes later I discover 6 spirits........)

The husband then provided some information about the house and property. He stated that the house was built 50 feet above where it now stood and that it had been moved using greased poles and horse drawn teams. He stated that the house actually leaned forward and that when it was moved it traveled at a great force down the slope. He then revealed that his father had told him that somewhere in the backyard was an unmarked grave of a young child that had died.
He recounted that within a 1 1/2 year period that his father, brother, mother and a friend had died either in the house or on the surrounding grounds.

At this point we entered the house and I noticed a hot spot in the downstairs area off the kitchen. This was the same corner of the house where the energy outside was focused. The upstairs back walls also contained the same energy and the basement was an area that seemed to draw and ground the energy.
The conclusions drawn were, that a natural source of electromagnetic energy was focused on one corner of the house and grounded in the basement. This created a constant flow through the house and the wife was sensitive to this energy. She did not understand what she was perceiving and so became frightened, thus drawling the demonic spirits of fear. These spirits would then intensify the fear level and psychic activity.
The unexplained noises appeared to be psychic in nature, and may or may not have been audible, though the mother and daughter both heard the noises at the same time.
A house dedication cerimony was performed by the minister, involving prayer, lighting of a sybolic candle, the breaking of bread, reading of scripture, and annointing the wife and daughter. The husband declined to be annointed.

The house was then swept clean of energy using a redirection technique both inside and out of the house. The demons had left the area of the house during the dedication cerimony.

The demeanor of the family had changed by the end of the session and all appeared more relaxed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWeirdShroomer
journeyman
Loc: Sebia
Re: The Paranormal Investigation [Re: Tannis]
    #612820 - 04/19/02 10:13 AM (22 years, 2 days ago)

Can you explain those "demons of fear" to me?
.......they feed on fear of others?
Or they create fear in others ( daughter& wife in this case) so they can feed on it...( fear is very strong emotion and one can draw a lot of energy from it)?
I'm I close ?
Are you 100% sure that source of electromagnetic energy was "natural"?
You said she draw them...From where? Astral plane? Or from her mind?
What with other deaths?

_---------weird-------_

--------------------
----weird-----
Smoking dynamite can seriously blow your mind

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
Re: The Paranormal Investigation [Re: WeirdShroomer]
    #612862 - 04/19/02 11:28 AM (22 years, 2 days ago)

"Demons of fear"....refers to the "fallen angel" concept where there are demons that fuction to incite certain mindsets or emotions in people. They are believed to coexist in other realms and are attracted by certain negative emotions. These didn't feed on fear but spooked the wife and daughter, then this added emotion and psychic energy to the already volital mix of existing energy.

As far as I could tell, didn't have a magnatomitter(sp?), the energy was naturally flowing from the side of the hill. The entire ridge is sandstone and the area is known for caves. A spring comes up out of the area in back of the house, and there is a strong sense of "flowing energy" toward the back corner of the house.
I suspect that the husband does not know all the history of the house and because the minister and I keep things confidential, the neighbors were not interviewed. If it were'nt for this, I believe we would get probably a "darker" history of the house. For starters, why was the house moved 50 feet? The husband didn't say.

OfflineWeirdShroomer
journeyman
Loc: Sebia
Re: The Paranormal Investigation [Re: Tannis]
    #612877 - 04/19/02 11:51 AM (22 years, 2 days ago)

But he know?

-----weird------

--------------------
----weird-----
Smoking dynamite can seriously blow your mind

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order