Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Extra comfy. Hbu?
    #19715752 -

I'm extra cozy right now.
Got a hot mug of coffee and a warm blanket
Lightly stoned

Best of all, I have these waiting for me in the morning:





How comfy are you all out there?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Epistrophy]
    #19715762 -

Ill be a lot more fucking comfortable when i get some THC in my system

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #19715771 -

xbloodwhipx said:
Ill be a lot more fucking comfortable when i get some THC in my system



Haha I know that feeling
Prepare for maximum comfy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Epistrophy]
    #19715792 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Epistrophy]
    #19715797 -

Not very. I'm taking a shit & it's one of those painful ones. Feels like I have a bag of rocks in my rectum. I'm not even constipated really. :oldman2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #19715804 -

Dark_Star said:
Not very. I'm taking a shit & it's one of those painful ones. Feels like I have a bag of rocks in my rectum. I'm not even constipated really. :oldman2:



Just hold your breath and push
I believe in you
:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #19715807 -

Dark_Star said:
Not very. I'm taking a shit & it's one of those painful ones. Feels like I have a bag of rocks in my rectum. I'm not even constipated really. :oldman2:



I know that feeling. Having a rock hard turd penis up your ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #19715841 -

It had already come out, and it wasn't hard....it was just this weird painful sense of pressure post defecation.  Might've been gas. :strokebeard: Or maybe I need a colonoscopy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #19715857 -

...:awedance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Epistrophy]
    #19715878 -

That mush doesn't look cracker dry, anyway, good vibes!


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Legend]
    #19715918 -

Got some thc in me

Im super comfy now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #19715926 -

i think it's about time i load a bowl as well


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Legend]
    #19715930 -

Legend said:
i think it's about time i load a bowl as well



Time for me to load up a second :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #19717172 -

Its a mornin time folks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Legend]
    #19717175 -

Legend said:
That mush doesn't look cracker dry, anyway, good vibes!



I'm pretty sure it is.. They pretty much crumble if i crush em.. I think they're just fat :biggrin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Epistrophy]
    #19717191 -

acidhead420 said:
Legend said:
That mush doesn't look cracker dry, anyway, good vibes!



I'm pretty sure it is.. They pretty much crumble if i crush em.. I think they're just fat :biggrin:



How much mushies is that? I'm guessing around 5g.


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra comfy. Hbu? [Re: Alexestalex]
    #19717200 -

Alexestalex said:
acidhead420 said:
Legend said:
That mush doesn't look cracker dry, anyway, good vibes!



I'm pretty sure it is.. They pretty much crumble if i crush em.. I think they're just fat :biggrin:



How much mushies is that? I'm guessing around 5g.



Around 3.5-4 grams. Idk there might be a little extra thrown in there
I'll weigh it again later

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So, Shroomery is in constipation Jalruza 1,376 13 06/04/08 02:52 PM
by Ripple
* Do you believe in ESP (extra sensory perception) or Telepathy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rahie 7,713 79 10/12/18 12:13 PM
by Svetaketu
* Where does the extra man come from?
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 3,408 32 11/25/03 11:18 PM
by TheShroomHermit
* Guinness Extra Stout
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 3,041 21 05/10/04 06:02 PM
by Adom
* What can I buy with all this extra cash I have???
( 1 2 3 all )
Amber_Glow 3,738 58 12/08/09 04:53 PM
by lordhelmut
* What do you do to make a little extra money?
( 1 2 all )
koppie 3,089 33 04/16/07 04:07 PM
by kindadank
* stuffing envelopes at home for extra cash
( 1 2 all )
Jdawg2013 2,709 20 02/03/05 03:20 AM
by Phychotron
* pots negative effects.
( 1 2 3 all )
ninjacory 2,864 42 03/15/07 09:38 AM
by blewmeanie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,086 topic views. 1 members, 47 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.