Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Jewish Mysiticism... [Re: gnrm23]
    #1959442 -

I've read those warnings, and I've also read that the sage reponsible for the compilation of the Zohar was himself under 40 years of age.

And yeah :smile: I can't think Lilith without thinking of Cheers, but I've also seen talismans or amulets of illustrations of the arch-demoness that were made to protect infants.

I also cant help but see the Kether-Da'ath-Tiphereth Path as paralleling the Head (OM)-Throat (AH)-Heart (HUM) Mystery of Body-Speech-Mind that represents the highest realm of experience (Wrathful-Knowledge Holding-Peaceful Deities in Vajrayana, respectively). Also Father-Word-Spirit prolation as in Orthodoxy...But maybe I'm the one who went mad and became paranoid schizophrenic seeing meaning in everything. At least I don't wear aluminum foil hats (in public) :smile: 


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jewish Mysiticism... [Re: lucid]
    #1960640 -

i must support starseed's tip for dion fortune's book.

maybe one of last century's greatest scholars on the kabbala was
paul foster case. his books are very readable. especially 'the book of tokens'. its not a technical text but a series of meditations.










Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* It's Christmas, I'm jewish, I love it franco_on 845 5 12/30/04 02:41 AM
by franco_on
* On Jewish Influence in the USA
( 1 2 all )
halo 932 27 02/21/19 04:03 PM
by DividedQuantum
* On Jewish Science, & Gentile Holocaust luciferhorus 1,271 8 05/20/05 08:09 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* ancient Israel's national memory saved7 469 18 03/22/20 03:48 PM
by saved7
* Israel DividedQuantumM 268 4 12/05/15 11:14 PM
by champinhom
* Israel tries to make using the word "Nazi" illegal...
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 1,672 34 02/01/14 02:09 AM
by Chronic7
* Jewish priests sucking bloody baby genitalia
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
SuperD 5,281 80 12/06/13 08:49 PM
by hmmn
* Christian and Jewish TV roundtable OrgoneConclusion 1,060 6 09/08/07 10:31 AM
by Cracka_X

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,815 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.