Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #18474477 -

:confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: shLong]
    #18474495 -

I know stuff


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #18474501 -

UnholyChild666 said:
I know stuff



:lolwut:


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #18474510 -

UnholyChild666 said:
you were gonna start doing dudes anyway( as if you weren't already)




lol Im not done smashing pussy, just done being in a relationship with one, too much drama.

Who knows some other girl may come that is way more bad ass, but until then no relationships, just strange


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: LiquidGlass] * 1
    #18474561 -

I'm in kind of the same boat. My girlfriend and I recently broke up after an 8 year relationship. I don't know what the future holds, but I know it'll be better than it was. Just keep your chin up buddy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: shLong]
    #18474970 -

The future holds a cubs game in the next 25 days before I move  :kingcrankey:

Not that will help your depression any.  :smilingpuppy:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: trekie]
    #18475225 -

:drunkdriver:


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: trekie]
    #18475472 -

trekie said:
The future holds a cubs game in the next 25 days before I move  :kingcrankey:

Not that will help your depression any.  :smilingpuppy:



:ahahaha:

I could probably come down  the weekend after this one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: shLong]
    #18477608 -

Girls birthday that weekend, Her parents will down from up north. :feelsbatman:


Well if it doesn't work out  I will be traveling to Madtown more and the cubs play where im moving too only about an hour or two further away from you now.



But I think we should have an upper Midwest mini gathering.


As raptor jesus as my witness I will buy you a beer :ifyoucanawe:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think we should see other people [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #18477633 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The end of a long term relationship
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,454 26 11/12/04 10:12 PM
by BillytheKid
* Relationship advice? :) Silven 1,191 5 02/21/06 02:00 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Telling a girl who has a boyfriend that you really dig her
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 7,328 50 02/03/14 01:23 AM
by ShiVersblood
* There and Back Again: A Shroomerites Tale
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 13,131 50 02/10/07 11:16 PM
by Dreamer987
* boyfriend and porn? help!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Himejime 17,346 127 02/24/07 05:31 PM
by Dark_Star
* Anybody ever been in a taboo relationship?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 7,766 29 04/26/05 12:03 AM
by batou
* I always make bad impressions upon my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriends
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,164 23 03/10/06 04:57 AM
by In(di)go
* My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me
( 1 2 3 all )
alakona 9,490 51 07/01/05 01:31 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,309 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.