Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me
    #3967439 -

Like, at all.

He goes through my AIM logs and finds convos between me and people I have never even DATED (ie Spud, from here) and jumps to conclusions about EVERYTHING. For example, Spud and I were really good friends a while back, and recently, we had this convo:

alli:hey
spud: hey you
allie: isnt it weird that no matter what, i still have a connection to you?
spud: very.
spud: haha, jk, no its not weird at all
alli: am i alone in that or do you see what im saying?
spud: la di da di
alli: adam!
spud: haha, yes, i do too


thats all it said. Nothing about love, nothing about me wanting to fuck his brains out. But now he thinks im trying to cheat on him.

I cant take a relationship if there is no trust.. should i just let it go?


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967448 -

yes. then sleep with someone from the internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967449 -

Does he read posts on the Shroomery?

If so...Attention Alakona's boyfriend:

I'm doing your bitch.

What about them apples?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3967455 -

no one can really say if you should stick with him. i personally cannot be with someone i do not trust and who does not trust me. its too much like a game instead of a relationship. that shit ended with me in middle school...and i wont live with anymore. but im stubourn.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: djfrog]
    #3967464 -

djfrog said:
yes. then sleep with someone from the internet.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967466 -

He sounds like one of those guys that will end up calling you every half an hour to see where you are, and will make you tell him everywhere you're going. A lack of trust like that can escalate into an abusive relationship quite fast in many cases, I'd get him off my back if I were you.

Maybe he's "different" though.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967472 -

I think you need to teach him a lesson. He is obviously very nosy and possessive. If he is going to treat you like that, I suggest that you do something to get back at him. Anonymous sex with someone you met on the internet would be a great way to do this.

Out of concern for you and my desire to help people in need, I volunteer myself as a possible sex partner for your diabolical revenge scheme. I am a really nice guy who is just trying to help you out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: Ravus]
    #3967473 -

he tried to post on the shroomery by making a fake account and asking for "my ass pics". then when the ip address matched mine, i was banned for making a puppet.

two days ago he tried to hack into my shroomery account to find out more shit.

i know what youre saying ravus, i guess im just really hoping that it DOESNT turn out like that.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967480 -

Ok, that's getting pretty creepy. Leave him. For his own good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967487 -

he wore a skirt in another life


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: Jim]
    #3967500 -

he sounds over protective. have you ever done anything to make him lose trust? when i was dating, i had reasons to not trust her. then i ended breaking up with her because we had a crazy history... If you have done NOTHING for him to feel this way, you gotta talk to him and tell him that its effecting your relationship with him and have to settle it before matters get worse. Good luck


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967518 -

My sister's boyfriend is kind of like that too.

The only thing he has going for him is he's deeply in love with her. I'm not sure why, but he is, so I'm happy for her.

But for example she had to quit her job at a bar because he'd keep barging into the bar to make sure she wasn't cheating on him. And calling the bar all time.

So it could be that he's very pathetically in love with you... or he could just be a control freak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: danlennon3]
    #3967536 -

the man was obviously burned by some heartless woman. guys don't recover from that too quickly when they have it all out on the line.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967538 -



I'll be the first to admit that i'm a bit like your bf too.
As soon as i read that convo, i could understand why he'd freak. It really sounded like you were trying to get 'deep' or intimate with spud there.
From his viewpoint, he's probably scared of losing you.

I wasn't good with the trust thing at all, and it really fucked up my relationship after a while. She kept telling me she wont cheat, but i would still interpret things differently. After a while, i realised that if she DOES cheat, she's not worth my time anyway, no matter how much i loved her.

Altho it sounds like he's a bit TOO paranoid, calling your work all the time. lol. I say as long as you're affectionate with him, he wont think youre 'getting it somewhere else'.

But yeah, if it keeps going that way, it'll turn into a game.
And we all know how much those suck.


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me *DELETED* [Re: RuNE]
    #3967561 -

Post deleted by ricochet

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: Jim]
    #3967582 -

GratefulJim said:
the man was obviously burned by some heartless woman. guys don't recover from that too quickly when they have it all out on the line.



That's it right there. If theres an honest woman out there i haven't found one in my 33 years, it's just a matter of how well you let shit roll off. Everyone fights, it's how well you recover from them.


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: iluan]
    #3967586 -

iluan said:
If theres an honest woman out there i haven't found one in my 33 years, it's just a matter of how well you let shit roll off.



What troubles me about relationships is that I feel like I'm restricted from being honest. I have to hold back my real personality, and just reveal it a little at a time. That's probably why I'm not good at relationships. I refuse to play that game. I just want to be myself, and any girl that I end up with is going to have to respect that. Which explains my long-standing single status.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967587 -



Trust is the foundation of every successful relationship.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: Silversoul]
    #3967608 -

Quote:
What troubles me about relationships is that I feel like I'm restricted from being honest. I have to hold back my real personality, and just reveal it a little at a time.



You're thinking too much. Occram's Razor: The simplest relationship is likely to be true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me [Re: alakona]
    #3967634 -

You can trust me Alakona!  At least when I ask for your ass pics, you know its me from my own account.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Finally a Relationship...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
mushiemountain 7,229 90 01/09/07 11:07 AM
by mushiemountain
* Telling a girl who has a boyfriend that you really dig her
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 7,328 50 02/03/14 01:23 AM
by ShiVersblood
* Why do boyfriends/girlfriends cheat?
( 1 2 all )
VampireSlayer 4,967 29 06/06/07 02:45 PM
by DrCamacho89
* Relationship advice? :) Silven 1,191 5 02/21/06 02:00 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* People Can't Be Trusted
( 1 2 all )
Fades_to_Black 2,692 22 09/29/06 10:00 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Relationships and Porn - opinions?
( 1 2 all )
kaniz 5,274 21 08/07/10 01:13 AM
by The Boat
* boyfriend and porn? help!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Himejime 17,346 127 02/24/07 05:31 PM
by Dark_Star
* I don't trust women
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 4,648 45 02/08/05 01:51 AM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,490 topic views. 3 members, 70 guests and 281 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.