Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I have revenge in my heart
    #17726298 -

I know its wrong to feel this way but there's this guy that I had the misfortune of coming in contact with. He was fucking this woman that I was involved at the time. Her as much as I was hurt by what she did I couldn't ever bring myself to hurt her. I don't excuse what she did nor have I forgiven her but it won't ever give me pleasure to see anything bad happen to her even though she completely fucked me over.

But the dude she was(is) fucking him if I didn't think I would get locked up I would fuck his ass up. On some level he knows because every time we've crossed paths he acts pretty shook. I worked in the same building as him.

But still there's a part of me that's wants to bring his ass down a peg. First off guy's married with kids yet when he crosses paths with any decent looking female he's trying to hit on her like a 13 yr old going through puberty. If you catch him out with his family totally different guy always about what w great husband and father he is. The worse part he's a lazyass cop now normally most of the cops I've met at the gym or whatever seemed okay guys. Dude is barely qualified to be mall security let alone be a fully paid cop. The young girls I've seen him hitting maybe an 18 if that and just his genera shady ways, and the fact he pretends to be such a man of God and upstanding citizen. I wouldn't be surprised if I read in the paper he got busted trying to have sex with an underage girl.


I know revenge is a shitty thing and when you make a plot for revenge they tell you to dig two graves. But that doesn't prevent the urge to fuck his shit up.

How has anyone else moved passed their urges for revenge?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17726323 -

Does he smoke pot? If yes just plant some coke on him and report him to the pigs that he's a coke dealer. After they catch him with the pot they won't believe him the coke isn't his too. Or fire bomb his home. Does he go to college? Impersonate him and social engineer over the phone to drop all his classes so he works all semester for nothing. Or poison him slowly so that he suffers if you have access to his car or home. Revenge is best served cold. Remember that and as always with clandestine missions, secrecy is paramount.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17726468 -

Fucked up thing this guy is a cop and I believe he has other cops in his family. If wasn't for that job he would be lucky to be working as a manager at Applebees let alone any legit professional job.

Some people might say I'm envious or whatever or sour grapes over him fucking my ex. But I'm the type that recognizes life isn't fair and everyone at one time or another gets screwed over. But what I fucking can't stand is some fakeass Christian softass cop that's really just a scared bitch. That's where my hatred comes from.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17726487 -

As a very basic rule I try to avoid law enforcement whenever possible. It sounds inevitable that this guys shady ways are bound to catch up with him for a nice humbling bitch-slap. My advice would be to move past and let it happen naturally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17726640 -

Serve him some justice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17727670 -

Yea that's what made me hesitate not mention like any d-bag he'll try to weasel his way out of having to answer for the shit he pulls.

Me if I'm doing some shady get caught I'll defend myself but I also be prepared to take whatever might be coming to me. But others like this guy will behave like a total bitch beg, lie, or sell other people out to save his own ass. That's why I wouldn't be surprised if his shit caught up with him but I also wouldn't be surprised if it never truly does catch up with him. At least not in a way where he's directly adversely affected by his own shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17730092 -

Oh this shit again. :facepalm:
Guy is more awesome than you, has a woman at home and took yours too and is hitting on fresh ones as well, and you can't handle it. Boo hoo. :crymeariver:

Grow a pair and get some fresh pussy, leave the Batman fantasies at home, you sound like you should've outgrown them by now.

Oh and claiming to be riding with Jesus and fucking everything that moves? Respect. My man. I've been meaning to do the same shit for years, just too lazy to do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17730804 -

I figured a few trolls would stop by this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17731055 -

DSHSB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17731475 -

Let it go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17731595 -

Does your ex knows he's married with kids? If not, send her an anonymous letter showing he's cheating on his family for her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #17731681 -

Also a few months back someone smashed my window now normally I would think it was some crackhead looking for something to steal (I live in a city) or maybe some kids doing a stupid prank. But no other cars on the street were touched. And the way my window it wasn't some random thing because there was no object left. 

but it was my sunroof window. Nothing in my car was disturbed.
Around that time my ex was calling me with her usual damn lies about how she never was involved with him and everything btw them was innocent. She was trying to get back in my good graces so I can't really see her smashing my car.

There isn't anyone that I have bad blood with except this asshole. This guy could easily get my address and find out what car I drive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have revenge in my heart [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #17731753 -

Dude is a glorified con man he portrays himself as this unappreciated husband who would leave if not for his kids. I don't know the full details because my ex will never admit the truth. But he had her believing that he would leave his wife start over with her can take care of her. I think she found out the hard way he was just full of shit.

I know this because a very good friend of mine was constantly hearing the same bullshit by him. Only difference she saw him as a joke and used him to get the occasional free item.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Not getting my fill Anonymous 365 6 03/22/18 05:18 AM
by Anonymous
* Shooting my dog
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,611 24 03/21/18 11:28 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
411 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.