Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag
    #17443947 -

Ok so.. Im just looking for some support. Every night ive been wasted since the 20th.. And this isnt gonna stop. till the 1st. I feel like im killing myself. Itd make me feel better if someone on these forums gave me an even better example. I dont wanna feel like a loser. I turn 20 next month and I wanna be drunk till the years up. but I feel like im gonna fuck my brain and liver up

In the next few days its gonna be a bunch of down-town debauchery and I fear alcohol will fuck my brain up.


--------------------
Boobies vagina chicken wings and HYDROCODONE

Edited by ThisIsKitty (12/24/12 09:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: ThisIsKitty]
    #17443957 -

Don't start worrying unless youve been doing it for years


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: ThisIsKitty] * 1
    #17443963 -

lol, you are afraid of fuckin up your brain and liver from just a couple weeks of drinking daily.

Thanks for the laugh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17443967 -

alcoholichunter said:
lol, you are afraid of fuckin up your brain and liver from just a couple weeks of drinking daily.

Thanks for the laugh




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17443968 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
Don't start worrying unless youve been doing it for years



My moms been an alcoholic for.. christ.. 20 years now. Since ive been born. Im just doing this to celebrate my final year as a teenager, and being in canada, the legal drinking age is 19. But at the same time I dont wanna be permafried..

Ive been drinking semi-hard for 2 years now

A mickey a night.. Ive been feeling different lately. Strong anxiety. Im praying the drinking isnt causing this because drinking is fucking awesome. But if I have to quit I will

My other topic involves my dad, I fear he has jaundice from drinking. And I dont want the same shit to happen to me. Im just trying to be careful. Like I said, im not trying to be a douchebag


--------------------
Boobies vagina chicken wings and HYDROCODONE

Edited by ThisIsKitty (12/24/12 09:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: ThisIsKitty] * 2
    #17443974 -

You're fine man. If Alcoholhunter is alive, you'll be okay


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: ThisIsKitty]
    #17443988 -



:awewtf:


--------------------
★★★ ★

Edited by the human abstract (12/27/12 03:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: ThisIsKitty]
    #17443994 -

ThisIsKitty said:
I dont wanna be permafried..




:lolsy:


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: ThisIsKitty]
    #17443996 -

ThisIsKitty said:
Ok so.. Im just looking for some support. Every night ive been wasted since the 20th.. And this isnt gonna stop. till the 1st. I feel like im killing myself. Itd make me feel better if someone on these forums gave me an even better example. I dont wanna feel like a loser. I turn 20 next month and I wanna be drunk till the years up. but I feel like im gonna fuck my brain and liver up

In the next few days its gonna be a bunch of down-town debauchery and I fear alcohol will fuck my brain up.




:underage:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: the human abstract]
    #17444000 -

Smoke some ganj first and your brain will be protected.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: propensity]
    #17444008 -

Youre all mean, im gonna go break a bottle of beer, slice my wrists with the sharp parts and do some  blow with the neck of the bottle..

Nah JK. Just overly paranoid.


--------------------
Boobies vagina chicken wings and HYDROCODONE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: ThisIsKitty]
    #17444011 -

ThisIsKitty said:
Youre all mean, im gonna go break a bottle of beer, slice my wrists with the sharp parts and do some  blow with the neck of the bottle..

Nah JK. Just overly paranoid.



:underage:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: ThisIsKitty]
    #17444014 -

Yah not so bad going on a binge every once in awhile....its the everyday thing you need to worry about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17444018 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
ThisIsKitty said:
Youre all mean, im gonna go break a bottle of beer, slice my wrists with the sharp parts and do some  blow with the neck of the bottle..

Nah JK. Just overly paranoid.



:underage:




Like 1 bro. And then im fucked up. I love the simplicity of the shroomery  replies because now I feel like an idiot who was worrying too much.


--------------------
Boobies vagina chicken wings and HYDROCODONE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: ThisIsKitty]
    #17444032 -

You may experience some depression when you clean up. It goes away after a little while though. That is probably the most damage that you will experience to your brain chemistry.


My liver is still good after 10 years of drinking as much and as daily as possible. That organ is a fuckin beast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: tdubz]
    #17444036 -

tdubz said:
Yah not so bad going on a binge every once in awhile....its the everyday thing you need to worry about.



So, uh... are we talking everyday, or like the last 20 years :wtfsonic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: 4runner]
    #17444039 -

When I know im doing to much of one drug I switch to another drug.  :cookiemonster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: 4runner]
    #17444057 -

anunnakian said:
tdubz said:
Yah not so bad going on a binge every once in awhile....its the everyday thing you need to worry about.



So, uh... are we talking everyday, or like the last 20 years :wtfsonic:



Don't be a douche bag. The man said he had alcohol fetal syndrome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: lil_demented]
    #17444071 -

Lol im sorry guys. Its just unemployment at 19 about to be 20 and drinking a shit load, whenever I stop drinking for a day or 2 I feel out of it, and it leads me to these topics. I guess im just young and dumb.


--------------------
Boobies vagina chicken wings and HYDROCODONE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk all holidays. Not trying to be a douchebag [Re: lil_demented]
    #17444079 -

imagine ppl having some conference about stupid stuff and wejust start  would just start catapulting each other across the halland shitting on eachother flying oer the room in feces and never get hurt



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Learyfan interview with Gin_Drunk LearyfanS 3,228 17 03/24/05 05:46 PM
by Burke Dennings
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,559 49 04/23/05 12:48 PM
by TODAY
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* The "angry drunk guy"
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 3,910 30 02/20/05 11:17 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* I'm an asshole drunk sometimes
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 3,305 34 06/16/05 06:22 AM
by Fliquid
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,276 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* Why do men become excessively masculine when drunk?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,893 42 07/23/05 12:51 AM
by vivid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,168 topic views. 2 members, 152 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.