Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17335014 -

Drink some water, eat a square meal, get some sleep. Skip school if you have to. You sound like you're physically and mentally exhausted and need some R&R. If you still think your symptoms are significant after that, then seek help.

Lymph nodes are a tricky thing, they get irritated when you poke them and it seems to confirm your paranoia that there's something wrong with it. Leave the damned thing alone and stop thinking so much. I'm familiar with the type of thought process you describe, it's typical of exhaustion, especially the type you get from losing sleep while spun. It's part of the crash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #17337620 -

If you can stop by your own will, then you are not an addict. If you cannot stop by yourself, than you are. It is that simple. And by stop, I mean forever.  Not just, "See, I stopped for 30 days, I am not an addict, I can do some now." When you choose to stop doing a drug, it has to be forever. Ask an alcoholic.

Only you can control what you do. Take control of your mind, do not let it control you. There is no little devil sitting on your shoulder telling you to do the drugs; it is just you. I always think it is funny when addicts say they are not like that guy that has been strung out on meth for years or that other heroine junkie. An addict is an addict whether you have been one for a few months or a few decades. Your situation may not be as dire yet and that breathes hope into the fact that you can be helped. But you have to admit you are an addict, commit to living a better life and get the help you need to get off those drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17338448 -

Anonymous #2 said:
It sounds like you're just overreacting and should try to sleep.



I was right.  Yay for me!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* prices of mushrooms Anonymous 747 12 11/24/07 03:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Can cops bust you if someone you knows simply goes to the cops and dobs you in?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,413 27 07/01/10 06:48 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
916 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.