Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Is it already too late? I think I fucked up...
    #17330984 -

Before you read this please know, I've had way too little sleep in the past 3 days, I still feel "tweaked out". This may not make a lot of sense and is probably way to long, for your convenience I have added a TL/DR Condensed version. I only even typed out the longer complete version to give some context to my drug taking behaviors and how I ended up in the mess I am now.  I don't abuse drugs often, but when I do I turn into a sick, pathetic, disgusting, fiend of a person I hope this time I can learn my lesson before its too late,

You've been warned read on....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




The first drug I ever took even before weed, alcohol or tobacco was Adderall.

Since that first pill I was in love, and even the first time I took it I re dosed later that day (I had no idea what it really was I just knew I really really liked it)

I didn't take any drugs at all until 3 years later than I tried weed, 3 more months I tried alcohol, month after that first party, get offered adderall I buy 2 take both that night while drinking.

Fast forward many binges later I found out you can potentate the effects of these amphetamines (which I wont outline here save I give anyone inspiration) but I did it by every means I knew of. The only problem with this is it gave me the absolute worst hangovers of my life. Every time I was hungover feeling shitty I would promise myself I would never take adderall again unless I thought I "needed It" and I swore I would never do those things that amplify the effects like they do (In my experience these made the tail end of the trip and the come down exponentially worse)

Fast forward a couple months I got a pretty major head injury while I was drunk that left me grasping for my sanity and having to recover, and recoup financially.

So I cleaned up my act and only smoked weed on and off for around 20 days

The symptoms from my head trauma started to improve about 25-27 days in and I got drunk again and I had ZERO tolerance, for example I had 5-6 beers and blacked out harder than on previous occasions when I have drinken a LOT more (a 1/5th of jack in one night for comparison) and the hangover in the morning lasted all day long, previously hangovers where rare for me and i was always really resilient to them.

Wednesday night, I took an Adderall, did my potentiating trick again... took a high caffinated pre workout suppliment and went to the gym and biked for 55 mins, got on the treadmill and ran for 6 miles straight or about 1 hour, went back and did 45 minutes on another bike and then went to sit in the sauna for 1 and a half hours to detox and hopefully get weed out of my system for drug tests, didn't sleep that night.

one week from the last occasion I drank and 2 days after my gym binge/detox, Friday night as in November 30th... I woke up at my house with no memory of getting there and without my car (turns out some girl gave me a ride home).  This level of black out occurred on aprox. 1.5-2 32oz Steel Reserve 8% beers.

Saturday night December 1st I'm upset I've been this reckless and thankful I escaped apparently unscathed.  Me and my friends go to a Christmas tree festival, they brought vodka and low and behold, against my higher selves wishes I proceed to get drunk... again.....for the last time..

Later that night we wind up at a party, I wake up with marker all over my face blacked out on the couch. I wake up with no idea what is going on in the middle of a full blown party.  I had mild consciousness at this point but most of this is friends relaying this to me.  Next thing I know I'm in the bathroom with some pretty cute girl she's emptying out these blue capsules, which I later found out were (60mg vyvanse) I snorted my whole line, and hers and licked up the rest and walked out, she was pissed. Anyways she said I could have another one if I found her a nug, (which is how I got her to give me the first one is by promising to find her weed in the first place) Somehow I scrounged up 5 bucks and bought a nug and gave it to her she gave me another blue magic bullet which i put in my pocket and saved for later.

Once I got the pill i rounded up all my friends I all of sudden had a huge urge to leave the party.  We left the party and we had no where to go so I decided in my "intoxicated state" it was okay to pass out at my friends house who had stayed in for the night and had not given me permission and who I hadn't even talked to that day.  I stayed up all night drinking, tweaking out, doing stand up comedy and smoking weed in his(our) Shed/clubhouse/stoner hut. Since I smoked weed that night the heroic "detox" if you will from the other night was all for naught, I am now again once again "dirty" for the mandated drug tests from my parents as part of the agreement to move back home. I didn't fall asleep until Sunday afternoon around 4pm at my own house. I still had the magic blue pill saved for a later time. After all this I told my self AGAIN I will never take amps or drink.*rolls eyes*

Dec 03, Monday I wake up and decide I might as well take the last one I have before school, justifying that it would help me in class that day.  I take it and feel great all through out school.  I get home from school and don't like how the effects have dropped off so I proceed to potentate my poison with my preferred method. In addition to this I thought I didn't have enough energy so I drank 3 red bulls and a monster.


Current time Tuesday December 4th 3:50am, Still tweaking pretty bad and not at all ready for sleep, I took 6mg of melatonin and still have not the faintest plan of sleep. All this would be no big deal what makes this immediate enough for my tweaked out paranoid self to feel the need to bug the fine members of the Shroomery is at some point tonight I noticed my left Pec looked much larger than my right, (which is unusual because I am right handed) At first I thought it was some weird anomaly where I was just stronger on my left side.  Upon closer inspection my axillary lymph node (chest armpit area) is extremely swollen on my left side almost to the point of having a "boob" look due to swelling.  Again this wouldn't be too serious of a situation just get it checked out by a doc make sure its not serious. Well back to the concussion, that concussion happened while I was living with my friend, it was bad enough  I had to move back home to recover.  My parents are against all drug/alcohol use, end of story.  I don't want to go to the doctors about my lymph node because I'm worried they will do blood work/urine test to find out why my shit is wack and I've been fucking up.  The test will surly turn back with some sort of indication of the amphetamines I partook of in the past couple days. In addition I've noticed that because I binge with amps and never use for extended periods of time they tend to have a very lingering effect. My potentiating addition to these fun pills probably doesn't help either.  Not only am I worried the doc's might trip over the drugs in my test, my parents will kick me out because of it.  So shroomery that whole big rant comes down to this final question.  Do I wait the 5-7 days for my system to get rid of those evil chemicals still somehow flowing through my body? Do I risk the swollen lymph node to be something more serious?  All my research on lymph nodes says that early detection is vital in making sure its not some worse condition... I just don't know... Whats worse is i honestly feel I have a problem, I don't know why but some dark part of me is self destructive and hateful. I honestly deep down feel like part of me is just a shitty person. Which is what makes this all so frustrating, I only feel like this shitty person when i succumb to my weaknesses, day to day I love myself and I feel like my life is going in a really positive direction. I don't want to give up yet, I want to make it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

TL/DR

-I took some amphetamines once on Wednesday of last week and on Friday and Saturday night.

-I have a very swollen lymph node in my chest, Internet research suggest medical attention asap to ensure its not something worse. I have no idea what caused it. In order to diagnosis swollen lymph nodes accurately and fully, blood work and urine analysis must be done (according to my research)
If this urine comes back positive with any drugs that shouldn't be in my system i'm not sure if the doc's will freak, but my parents have promised me a swift kick to the curb will follow.  I was only allowed to move back home after a head injury based on the agreement that I wouldn't drink or use drugs.

-Another issue, I am infrequent in my drug use other than weed. Honestly weed and your "safer" psychedelics are the only drugs I can take without going against what my truer self believes. When I take amphetamines I turn into a disgusting sick fiend of a person, I hate that person that comes out.  I take full responsibility for his actions but I can't believe what that part of me is willing to do and risk. I truly want to change. Deep down my honest self wants to change, I don't even want to drink, I don't even enjoy it all that much but time and time again I find myself returning to these self destructive paths. What do I do? I really want to take a complete break from all drugs and have a reality check of sorts for a pretty extended period of time and then slowly reintroduce weed, and eventually psychedelics. I'm hoping I can nip this problem in the bud before I find myself completely transformed into a speed freak, I feel like I definitely have the potential. I just don't feel comfortable going to traditional meetings because I don't feel like I am a true adict....Yet I have only done amphetamines a handful of times (10-15 occasions)I feel like I will come off almost as mocking if I go to those meetings and act like I've got the same battle they do.

Any help any suggestions? Other than KYS?? :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17330993 -

Dude who cares what your parents think!  If you need medical attention then GO TO THE HOSPITAL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17331018 -

I don't think its immediately serious... its the situation over all that is, I'm scared I'll keep winding up back here again with something worse. I want this to be my wake up call. How do I stop myself from getting back to this point

and  According to all the research i did almost all the time situations like these resolve themselves on their own, and if they don't its cancer or hodgkins or lymphomia and if thats the case, at this point the difference between now or next week wont do me any good. I did also read something that someone had an almost exact reaction to consuming lots of caffiene because it was making him retain water. and I have even noticed through out the night the swelling appears to have gone down some what with my frequent trips to the restroom through out the night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #17331037 -

It sounds like you're just overreacting and should try to sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17331046 -

" I don't feel comfortable going to traditional meetings because i don't feel I'm a true addict"

      That sentence screams addict, denial is the most prevailing symptom ofne disease addiction, and that sentence says I'm in denial for real about how bad my problem is. I'm not judging. I've been addicted to all kinds of shit in my lifetime.
     
    You realize you have a problem, or you wouldn't have posted any of this, but your mnid is still lying to, telling you you're different, you don't have a problem. Get some help man, there is no shame in it, I waisted 10 years of my life strung out on hard drugs, and I didnt have a problem either, I only shot cocaine socially.

    I feel your pain man,. Take care yourself, you only have so much precious time, dont Waite it lieing to yourself. Good luck man I hope it all works out for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17331072 -

Anonymous #3 said:
" I don't feel comfortable going to traditional meetings because i don't feel I'm a true addict"

      That sentence screams addict, denial is the most prevailing symptom ofne disease addiction, and that sentence says I'm in denial for real about how bad my problem is. I'm not judging. I've been addicted to all kinds of shit in my lifetime.
     
    You realize you have a problem, or you wouldn't have posted any of this, but your mnid is still lying to, telling you you're different, you don't have a problem. Get some help man, there is no shame in it, I waisted 10 years of my life strung out on hard drugs, and I didnt have a problem either, I only shot cocaine socially.

    I feel your pain man,. Take care yourself, you only have so much precious time, dont Waite it lieing to yourself. Good luck man I hope it all works out for you.



I just have a hard time going in there and telling my "life story" when it doesn't even come close to comparing to some of the trials and hardships I have heard from other people.  I think your right though that is a very adict like reaction i just wish there was some where else to turn, i just don't feel like my situation is the same as someone thats been doing crystal for years.  I'm not saying i'm not an addict and I'm not saying i couldn't end up there I just feel like.... I don't know how to say this with out it coming off as elitist or arogant because that is the furthest thing from what I mean. I just feel like grouping myself in with people like that will make me feel worse about myself and constantly going to meetings to hear about it i feel like will only make me think about the fact that it exists more. You say you shot for 10 years, I havn't even been using weed for a year and I just discovered amps, does it at all come off as I don't know i just don't feel like I can compare myself to someone that has been through that sort of situation.  Not because I think I'm better, quite the opposite, because my struggle has been so comparability easy thus far, I just have a lot of respect for addicts that have been able to keep their demons at bay after going through some of the stories I have heard from recovering addicts. I don't want to discount what they have done or make light of it... does that make any sense? I really think I need to get some sleep that last poster was right on the money

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17331080 -

also does anyone have any advice on how to sleep after amp use, I am so exhausted to the point of delusion but sleep just doesnt come...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17331256 -

Anonymous #1 said:
also does anyone have any advice on how to sleep after amp use, I am so exhausted to the point of delusion but sleep just doesnt come...



    First, no more stims, second see if you can find some benzos. Valium, , klonopin, etc. take the appropriate dosage I.e. look up and dose a normal amount not some crazy high amount. That will take the edge off, the anxiety and dysphoria you will feel coming off an upper binge. If you can't get any benzos, just ride it out, don't take anymore stims I promise that won't help you sleep. As soon as you can, eat, and get a good high calorie meal in you with some good multi vitamins.

    You said you only been doing drugs for a year, sounds like you got off light, which is good. Get involved with AA/NA in your area, sure you may not be th most fucked up one there, but then again no one wants that title. Just take life slow man, you got plenty of time take full advantage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #17331422 -

doctor - patient confidentiality.

your doc isn't going to tell anyone unless they have a warrant,  your type of situation is part of why there is doctor - patient confidentiality in the first place.


if you're worried go see a doctor, its nor worth it to damage yourself over this.

is also consider cleaning up yourself, you already tucked up your head maybe you should use more moderately.  its also not cool to lie to your parents Luke that.  when they fund out, and they WILL find out, its going to hurt them a lot and they may never trust you again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17331431 -

Just one question...

Why the hell would you drink Steel Reserve? That stuff has got to be the nastiest 'beer' on the market.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17331453 -

Okay im still up and shits getting pretty real, I've developed a rash and I from what I've looked up this is one of the worst possible reactions to vyvanse  you can have, i think i might be allergic? or maybe the way i propentiated it really fucked me up, Its been 23 hours and 20 minutes since i took the most reccent dose and my pupiles are still dialated. I would go to the doctor but thats the thing I don't have one my parents have one, and they have the money I have to go in with them, as of now I am just drinking as much water as possible to try to flush it out as quickly as possible and im forcing myself to stay awak to observe my symptoms just in case things go from bad to worse.  I can't believe this, this is what my life has been reduced to, I am litterally clawing to keep my sanity right now I feel delusional tired, shaky, and on top of that if I really am reacting with Toxic epidermal necrolysis I really could be fucked her. What makes this so hard is all my real interest in drugs is in the phychodellic realm and as you all know with phychodellics if your having a bad trip you give into it and let it take you away you don't fight it, with this its just the opposite i don't know how many times I will have to say this is the worst trip of my life before I fucking get my shit together. I hate this I hate everything about it, I honestly hate perscription drugs and even the very idea of them, I think its fucked up that we have drugs to "normalize" people. I hope I make it out of this alive with some shred of sanity and hopefully all of my skin intact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17331512 -

The lymph system is for flushing toxins from the body - it acts as a sort of filter to the bloodstream. If I had to guess (and I am NOT a doctor nor am I medically trained) I'd say that your lymphatic system is catching all the shit you've  been been abusing, but probably isnt life threatening (your lymph is swollen like your tonsils can be when sick - same system).
That being said, your rash is probably from the stress you're  experiencing right now. However, IF THE RASH BEGINS TO OBSTRUCT YOUR AIRWAY GO TO YOUR PARENTS. It will only do that if you're  having an allergic reaction, but is important to take seriously (you could die). I think you're  just stressed out and making it worse by obsessing. Take this as a wake up call to be better to your body & mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17331713 -

You need to relax and stop trying to self-diagnose by reading about medical conditions on the internet. You are not a doctor, we are not doctors. Lay down, and get some rest.
So you drink, smoke a little weed, and take adderall. Is your use interfering with your daily life? Maybe. Is it harming you? It has before. Do you have to lie about it? Yup.  You said it yourself that you want to stop. SO stop. If you can not stop on your own, then yes, you need help.  But it doesn't sound to me like you need to go to rehab. Just calm down so you don't have a serious issue with your parents.
If you're sick, for fucks sake go to the doctor already. And tell them what you've been doing to yourself so they can treat you effectively! You are an adult, they can not tell your parents anything.  It also sounds like you could benefit from talking to a counsellor about why you have these self-destructive habits.

Also, straight up blacking out on 5 beers? Wtf??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17331748 -

No need to worry guys I got it figured out, I apologize If I was over dramatic but I was kind of tripping on this.  Some how in my hyper focused state I decided It would be a good idea to look up all the negative symptoms and possible bad reactions to it.  I didn't realize it until now but I spent 7 fucking hours looking up symptoms.  The swollen lymph kinda freaked me out at first and that's what set me off. As the night progressed I got more and more tired, more and more delusional, and more and more convinced that I was suffering some ultra rare crazy reaction that ended in death. I also agree with you the rash was from stress, once I found out about Toxic epidermal necrolysis being a sever reaction to it (albeit an extremely rare one) I started noticing my skin was dry, (due to the medication itself, and the fact that the weather is getting cooler and dryer where I live) once I noticed the dry skin, i think my mind started racing and then I started getting a rash, (which up until a few moments ago) I didn't know was a symptom of an anxiety attack.  On some other ADD med forum someone was having a debate about stims and grass, and how they can result in anxiety attacks, she then posted all the typical signs of of an anxiety attack. I was also tripped out at how my pupils could be so insanely dilated almost a full 24 hours later, they have since gone back to normal.  I feel like another factor was I didn't eat hardly anything today or drink anything really for that matter other than those energy drinks and a water bottle. I definitly feel like that could have played a minute physical role but it played a much bigger psychological role. 

In conclusion, I think i freaked out but this truly was a wake up call, I wouldn't call this a psychedelic experience in the contextual definition. But by its epistemological definition I would say it absolutely was.  This "trip" if you will forced me to confront an evil dark side of my own self that I'm not sure I would have been able to do to the degree I was able to.  All the factors surrounding tonight were built into what made it so bizarre, especially the sleep deprivation, that alone is enough to make me feel a little out of it.

Even as tired as I am right now I still feel like I am more "there" than I was when I wrote all those previous posts. I go back and reread them and it doesn't surprise me I had an anxiety attack. I have never seen a more panicky, anxious post in my life.  So i apologize for the unnecessary drama.  This night also confronted me with another facet of my personality that I wasn't able to admit or realize until tonight.  I have anxiety attacks more often than I think, I just always have some exterior explanation for them, Overdose, allergic reaction, interactivity with other drugs, etc.  That is something I want to change I feel like I do have the power to change it too.

Again I just wanted to apologize for the unwanted drama, but I can't even begin to communicate how eye opening this night was for me.  I'm sorry I was an utter waste of your time, but your willingness to take me seriously is what opened my eyes as much as it did. I am going to take a break from drugs, ALL DRUGS, weed included (for the time being at least).  I think part of my problem is I am still utterly fascinated with altering my perspectives in general and I think that's why anytime it happens I am able to make these great realizations about myself.  Because I am still so new to it every time I find myself in that head space I am able to find some other unresolved corner of my mind. The only problem with my desire to understand these psychedelic head spaces at the current time is that my current living situation doesn't allow me to use any drugs.  So in reaction to that I turned to drugs I know I could get away with.  I've been substituting beneficial ones with anything else that simply changes your mind state.I think I've decided that's not what's right for me and my life. I feel like another aspect of this same problem is that I was so close to so many breakthroughs on psychedelics and had made plans to shroom again.  Once that fell through I kind of had all this build up, planning for my trip.... and..and.. there was no release.  Because of that every time I am on the internet I am either on the Shroomery or on Youtube watching Joe Rogan, Terrence Mckenna, Alan Wats, Alex Grey... you get the picture.  With this realization I am going to stop searching out drugs.  I can put psychedelics back on my mental bookshelf until I'm ready to face them again.  As for now I have plenty of things to work on and occupy my mind without drugs.  And that's what makes this all so very fucking weird.  Yesterday (I guess its yesterday now) I kept having these feelings of almost I don't know what to call it? Like divinity? Like I was tapping into the flow of the universe and things were happening the right way.  I helped my friend get a job, I talked with my philosophy teacher for 2 hours after class since it was the last day before the final, and I had been waiting all semester to have that debate with him, truly eye opening he honestly helped me figure out some issues I've been thinking about lately.  I also decided today was the day to start my YouTube Channel idea that I've had forever, and I actually got 2 videos filmed for it.  Another weird aspect was today was randomly just the day I decided to pay my friend back for a bag of weed he had fronted me. In paying him back I no longer have to worry about past drug experiences because I tied up all the loose ends. I also came up with something that I want to focus my real energies on that I feel will actually contribute to my productive happy future. Everything that happened today was something that will make living a life not centered around drugs that much easier, and honestly in my opinion that much better. I did so many things today I had been putting off for so long.  The universe works in mysterious ways. On the last drug experiences I will have in a while and *fingers crossed* the last drug experience on a drug I'm morally against all the steps were taken to get me out of that world.  I'm looking forward to the sober times ahead it will be a nice, very needed change of pace.  I am going to look up those meetings too, it couldn't hurt :wink:.  Maybe it wasn't as mystic and mysterious as "The Universe" doing it all, maybe deep down inside I knew what I wanted and subconsciously I took the steps necessary. Either way I am really glad things turned out the way they did.

Last night felt like I went from This :tweaker: To This :feelsparanoidman: To This  :learyharvard: and then to This :mindexpanding: and then finally THIS! :hakunamatata:






Sorry that was way way way way too long, and I know this doesn't mean anything to anyone else but I can honestly say this night changed my life.  I wrote this because I needed to get it out and after I wake up from a long awaited sleep I will need to reread it as well.


Salaam, Namaste, One Love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #17331771 -

Anonymous #7 said:
You need to relax and stop trying to self-diagnose by reading about medical conditions on the internet. You are not a doctor, we are not doctors. Lay down, and get some rest.
So you drink, smoke a little weed, and take adderall. Is your use interfering with your daily life? Maybe. Is it harming you? It has before. Do you have to lie about it? Yup.  You said it yourself that you want to stop. SO stop. If you can not stop on your own, then yes, you need help.  But it doesn't sound to me like you need to go to rehab. Just calm down so you don't have a serious issue with your parents.
If you're sick, for fucks sake go to the doctor already. And tell them what you've been doing to yourself so they can treat you effectively! You are an adult, they can not tell your parents anything.  It also sounds like you could benefit from talking to a counsellor about why you have these self-destructive habits.

Also, straight up blacking out on 5 beers? Wtf??




I agree 100 percent, I figured so much of my shit out tonight, I needed to get my shit together straight up. I'm just glad this is the anon forum because I look(ed) like a damn ass backwards fool :S


And I promise you on the beers it could been 2 whole cans but i know it wasn't more than that, it has something to do with the sevarity of my concussion, when I went to get a CT scan the doctor told me I wouldn't be able to tolerate alcohol for anywhere from 1-6 months I guess thats what he meant by that, it honestly scares the shit out of me the 3 times I've drinken since It has take stupidly small amounts to black me out, so Im through with drinking for a good long while, my noggin needs time to heal in soooo many ways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17331778 -

your tl;dr is tl;dr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17331816 -

Glad to hear that you're  okay and calm now. It may be cool, too, to follow-up in  this thread in a week from now & let us know how it's going.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17333476 -

Simply staying awake for a very long time can cause halluzinations and anxiety.

Humans need to drink, eat and sleep.
If you do this, you will feel alright. It's simple. Your body will give you signs for hunger, thirst and being tired. Don't ignore them, they're there for some purpose.

I don't know whether you're pretty young or just a little stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #17333601 -

Well since he talks about school, it would seem the obvious answer is he is young. Yes people do go/go back to college in their 40's, 50's and later, but you can usually safely assume anyone who mentions schooling is pretty young (24 or less?).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it already too late? I think I fucked up... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17334633 -

You sound alot like me. I just can't control myself with amps. I'm trying to do AA because my drinking was pretty excessive too, but these amps keep calling for me. Really need to cut that shit out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* prices of mushrooms Anonymous 747 12 11/24/07 03:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Can cops bust you if someone you knows simply goes to the cops and dobs you in?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,413 27 07/01/10 06:48 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
916 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.