Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: EpiDeMiC8810]
    #16391769 -

I have tripped on multiple occasions. I have done it it groups and solo. Last weekend I tripped solo for the 1st time. And it was beyond amazing. I would say it was a deep level 3 or 4 trip. I was lost in the bathroom for over an hr. Chased a rabbit around in the bedroom for close to 2 hrs. And watched Avatar on blue ray. Got the courage up to go outside, and watched the trees twist and contort. It was insane!


--------------------
Long time lover of magic mushrooms! And enjoy a good trip to outerspace!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: drakys]
    #16413755 -

Well, this is my first post in many years. I had forgotten my old name so I made this one. I was taken aback by the poll saying a lot of people take such small doses. This is a foreign thing to me. It is much easier to give in to eight grams, than it is to fight four or five grams. It is just on the point for me where my body wants to try to stay in reality. A full 8 and there is no choice. Surrender to it's gravity or become it's bitch. At anything under four grams I feel I am wasting it in some way, double the mushrooms gives way more than double effect. The most I ever ate at once was around (guessing from sight) 300-400 grams wet. Towered a full dinner plate stacked higher than any dish should be. A full hour of eating these pasture candies and I finished off the last of them. Reaching for my grapefruit juice, fresh from my tree, I had trouble getting all the way to it. Blasted on my couch, I experienced what I can better describe as a DMT trip. I ascended through the layers of earth, sky, and space. I met a few "entities". Well those of you who have been there know what I am saying. But yes, high doses my friends. But be prepared for space travel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: the_thc_dragon]
    #16418460 -

I wish there was something else i could find around here other than subs, not that im complaining i just wish there was a bit more variety! But as the season is about 3 quarters of the way through i have been quite happy with my hunting yield. I have plenty of spore prints i'm willing to trade but i just need access to the market place!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Garrett91]
    #16443018 -

I'm supposed to be going hunting sometime soon for some copper tops/liberty caps but I'm hoping the spores i have go well with the bags I ordered, because I would greatly enjoy the chance to experiment and journey whenever the moment comes to me.

This was a good poll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: verm-meister]
    #16488231 -

I find that you're own cubes often yield better results than those on the highway stretch., It's more cost effective and you go more for bang than you're buck. Sure it takes time, but don't all good things?

Also, note. If you can possibly salvage mushies from a vendor or dealer, try to extract a spore print to be later used as a syringe (Which can be bought of the internet), and this process can be repeated as many times as you like. Again cost and yield effective. If you have troubles, Shroomery has great info and so does the rest of the internet. There is no "can't" in the internet.

And 8 grams? Let alone 300-400 wet g's? That's about 30-40gs dried.

Holy Fuck.

How does you're mind recover from such an ordeal? 5-6g is the limit my mind can handle before I slip into ego death.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Katfish Bloos]
    #16574786 -

Good poll, kudos to you.


--------------------

:goodluckwiththat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Jackthetripper7]
    #16578915 -

As much as I love the idea of having a sitter, I feel weird tripping alone with another person/sitter who is straight/not tripping.  I feel very self conscious about being the only one that's experiencing this wonderful thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Bluemookie]
    #16638752 -

Neat poll! I will have to try closing my eyes next time/if my flush comes out right..Also had no idea so many different types of mushrooms existed!


--------------------
Trippy Kit




trippy mane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushroom Poll [Re: Asante]
    #16665304 -

Why no questions on sex while tripping?  I can't be the only on who likes to have sex when they're tripping!  How often do you trip & have sex?  Do you seek it out?  I plan my trips around it!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Asante]
    #16667892 -

I have only experience with DMT (in small amounts, oral and vaped).

I've heard that shrooms are less visual than LSD, but I don't know exactly what people mean by that. Can someone explain, using their personal experience?


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #16687405 -

MagicalOrangutan said:
I have only experience with DMT (in small amounts, oral and vaped).

I've heard that shrooms are less visual than LSD, but I don't know exactly what people mean by that. Can someone explain, using their personal experience?




well, everyone's brain works a little different. visuals tend depend most on set and setting, and then dose definitely plays into the equation as well.

Personally, I feel mushrooms are way more visual, acid is way more auditory. A few of my friends agree, some do not.


--------------------
If you can’t tell what you desperately need, it’s probably sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: jack_straw2208]
    #16787197 -

Low dose psilocybin is useful for everything from treating depression to menopause.


--------------------
It's all mythology...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Old Pokey]
    #16913198 -

Sorry everyone but im a newbie but can anyone help me and tell me how to find members in my area for information on shrooms etc.
Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: pleech]
    #16928104 -

You've found them. Read through the FAQs and rules on posting and then search the forums for your answer. this link is a good place to start. Read all you can in that section on cultivation and/or getting started. You can search the forum directly for a specific question by clicking the "search posts" button just to the right of your user name just under the website header. If your questions are not already answered there, which is highly unlikely, you can make a new post to ask your question.

If you're asking about addresses and phone numbers of people you could meet in person for private tutoring.......good luck. That isn't going to happen...period. The closest you'll ever get to that is the "Lets Grow Mushrooms" videos here.

Good luck. Welcome to the forum.


--------------------
:syringe:This post was written by a schizophrenic, bi-polar, over medicated, under motivated, compulsive liar. Please consider anything I say or describe to be an absolute fabrication. Except when I'm telling the truth. :grin:
~Corwin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Asante]
    #16955146 -

is it true that you can trip balls if you stick mushrooms up your asshole?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: LastBreath]
    #16957391 -

ADMIN EDIT: NO HOOKUP REQUESTS


--------------------
(:Y So Serious:)

Edited by Wiccan_Seeker (10/17/12 05:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: TooTrippy]
    #16960495 -

LastBreath said:
is it true that you can trip balls if you stick mushrooms up your asshole?



Search for "plugging".


TooTrippy said:
Can annnybody help a bro out un milwaukee..inbox much appreciated




What are you asking here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: wildernessjunkie]
    #16960788 -

LastBreath said:
is it true that you can trip balls if you stick mushrooms up your asshole?



Search for "plugging".





What if I stuck a mushroom up my ass?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: LastBreath]
    #16964503 -

LastBreath said:
LastBreath said:
is it true that you can trip balls if you stick mushrooms up your asshole?



Search for "plugging".





What if I stuck a mushroom up my ass?
is this true?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Asante]
    #16971121 -

Does anyone know the average dose is mg or micrograms of psilocybin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your highest dose of Mushrooms (*Poll*) Deviant 5,676 17 08/17/08 02:18 AM
by deranger
* Mushrooms - Interplanetary species?
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 22,634 30 02/16/20 07:51 PM
by Backbone
* Poll ... what do you prefer?
( 1 2 3 all )
HB 8,295 43 02/14/19 12:41 PM
by grati
* Mushroom tea??? Redeyejedi 4,055 7 06/06/01 01:12 AM
by Maxawow
* Effects/Duration of smoking Mushrooms? Phobos 4,647 2 07/26/01 01:48 PM
by mjshroomer
* Re: your first mushroom "toy"...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
jack 15,398 70 01/30/01 01:03 PM
by shroom-girlie
* Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomyMcPot 62,518 67 08/22/17 06:02 PM
by Plain
* need mushroom tea recipe aluminum_can 5,625 8 07/18/01 04:41 PM
by aluminum_can

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
518,101 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.