Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: miyagsnuggs]
    #15933909 -

Great poll and cool results :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: sDariuSs]
    #15934061 -

Thanks for the poll WS......one note about shoving things up ones arse. This is a very true story.About a year ago, I read where a alcoholic that had just undergone throat surgery, and could not take anything orally was in alcohol withdrawal, which can be fatal in itself,decided to douche some grain alcohol.....guess what.....It killed him! Alcohol poisoning. The high concentration of alcohol, which is a toxin, went directly into his blood stream....bypassing the usual filters of liver and kidneys. It killed him in just a few minutes. So, beware and " no inns in the out door"!


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #15984558 -

Wow. thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: fuzzygoblinshark]
    #15994460 -

Good poll. Always interesting to see this kind of stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: chi]
    #16022388 -

The quality of the mushrooms I've come across has varied dramatically. For instance I've eaten 7 grams of one product with no tolerance build at all; and hardly tripped. Likewise I've then taken 0.8grams of much better looking cubes at Va Beach and had a great experience walking on the sand and meeting tons of cool people.

But where I live; and the culture here (especially 'drug culture') is very dirty. I fell into it for a while after reading some Terence McKenna and misunderstood the sensibilities and ideas, until I got a little more mature.

I hope I haven't ruined myself through negative neurological habituation. I've spent a lot of time reflecting and focusing myself back. It's been a great comeback but I still fear I need better people to trip with. I've had about 10-15 very bad trips involving LSD and a psychotic ex girlfriend and some other really unsavory people. The only good experiences I've had were alone; or with just one or two really decent friends.


--------------------
☯☮

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: chi]
    #16024900 -

i agree

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushroom Poll [Re: Asante]
    #16101015 -

Okay so I noticed you have nothing on Lemon teking the mushrooms. I have a great deal of preference for this method as I feel it makes the trip noticably, incredibly more intense. Please add this method of consumption to your list Please brother :smile:.  also no information collected on Weed preference is questionable to Me many of my friends find they will trip harder with certain strains of weed with more psychedelic orientated highs like Sour D and many other high potency Sativas. Goodday Sir!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Shagidellic]
    #16108351 -

Far too few people visit the Polls Forum so since this is Trip Tips I decided this is the place to lay this questionnaire on all of you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: acapuchinu]
    #16110025 -

i like tea and a couple of fresh together when i do cubes, chick a boom chik a ahh dont ya just love em!


--------------------
i love you !and look forward to shroomin wicha !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: kiyka]
    #16140368 -

10 to 15 Really bad trips?! I would think you'd slow down after 3 or 4. But, I'm not trying to preach to or scold you. Just seems to me you might have thought about changes a little sooner.

But, it seems that you're looking in the right direction now. I've always found that very small, intimate groups of LIKE-MINDED, CLOSE FRIENDS to be the best. You have to remember that whatever emotion you have will be greatly magnified by psychedelics, LSD especially...for me anyway.

Seclusion has never done me wrong on any psychedelic. Somewhere far from the masses and incandescent lighting. (IMHO, of course)We used to drive out to a spot in the high desert. You can see all the stars, not a soul around to bum out your trip, unless you take one with you. :wink: We always had a group of between 2-5..never more than that. Too many chances for one or more of the group to pull you into a bad mood or just plain distract you from yours. And these were always with people I've known since elementary school. I've even had a bit of telepathy, if you believe in that, with some of these guys when we did end up in a crowded location. I could only see 3 smiling faces in this huge party crowd...my friends. Everyone else looked like mannequins, soulless and expressionless. It was like we all had little smiley face bubbles floating over our heads.

Anyway, you're right, keep it to smaller, friendlier groups and keep away from locations that might hinder you from behaving however you might want to behave. I've been known to have conversations with plants and such....requires an open minded group. :laugh:
~My 2¢


--------------------
:syringe:This post was written by a schizophrenic, bi-polar, over medicated, under motivated, compulsive liar. Please consider anything I say or describe to be an absolute fabrication. Except when I'm telling the truth. :grin:
~Corwin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Prince Corwin]
    #16149501 -

New to site, have read many hours here, I am on first grow think I have primordia in my fc, good luck and vibes would be much appreciated, I have a few questions if someone would feel like answering for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: buzzard22]
    #16154952 -

On the top of this page, to the right of your name, there are some links. Click the one that says, "search posts". Then, type your question into the search box that comes up. Chances are that someone has already had your question and it's been answered...probably multiple times.

If you've already done that and still can't find an answer, start a new thread instead of posting a general question like this in a completely unrelated thread. This thread is just responses to this poll, not general requests for good luck. :wink: Go to the "forum index" and click on the forum that best fits your question. Then, click "Post", which is at the top right next to "previous" and "next" and ask your question there. And I'm not being sarcastic or mean, that's just the correct process to get your questions answered.

Hope that helps.
~Corwin

PS - always good vibes here and good luck.


--------------------
:syringe:This post was written by a schizophrenic, bi-polar, over medicated, under motivated, compulsive liar. Please consider anything I say or describe to be an absolute fabrication. Except when I'm telling the truth. :grin:
~Corwin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Prince Corwin]
    #16163518 -

Interesting poll WS... fascinating to see all the different levels of responses, taking into account that some are not 100% wholly truthful in their answers. Still, good stuff and excellent reading (just read through the entire thread). Like the daytime and night time trips... think I tend to favor the night though, just a me thing.

My experiences in life have been many. Have had many trips on LSD, smoked weed for all but 14 years of my life, had my time of drinking and doing other drugs and all. And I gotta say, maybe I have just been really fortunate, I gained from all that what I consider a unique perspective on life... especially the existential part (which I am happy to see is shared in this community). Am relatively new to shrooms, had them twice about 8 years ago... dunno what kind they were but was not overly impressed with them at the time. Recently my daughter, of all people, presented me with an opportunity to buy some and don't know what kind they were either. After reading many threads and posts on here though I believe they were PE or could have been Creeper (they were very thick stems and small caps). The first dose was 2.5 grams and it was ok, not as pleasant as I had expected but might have been from what I ate them with. Next dose was 5 grams and I blended them in OJ... man what a difference. It's the only way I will dose them from now on! It took all of 15 mins to put me in the realm of spiritual enlightenment... unlike any experience I ever had with LSD, bar none. Someone said in a previous reply that LSD was the party psychedelic and I totally agree. Mushies bring you to a connected level of consciousness and awareness of inner self... I loved every minute of it (even tho I was hanging on to the wall to make sure I didn't leave the room a couple of times). That experience is what brought me to this forum and I've been reading and digesting info ever since. I started my own grow cause I want to know what kind I am dosing on, and as a side benefit what sub-species are better than others and effects/kind of trip they provide. So far I've grown GT and Amazon (both were good) and currently have Creeper and Alacabenzi in the FC. Ready to move on to Rye spawn to casing for more productivity. Am not young anymore but not old either and intend to continue this journey for as long as I live and breathe. So much more yet to learn from the :mushroom2:.

Have seen many replies telling about having the proper frame of mind before you "open the door" and from my perspective that is so very true!!! I take that ideal even further into everyday life... it's all about perspective/how you look at things. This gift of Mother Earth, the Magic Mushroom... what a teacher it is and can be. Respect is most important. For me it takes a higher dose to get to that spiritual realm. I "see" things as they really are at smaller doses but I don't feel as connected as I do with higher doses (i.e. 2 grams vs 5 grams dry). I think it's a tolerance thing and everyone has their own inherent tolerance level to psylocibin and psilocin. I go with what I know works for me... and encourage that others do only what works for them. Respect the Mushroom at all times and it will give back to you in like kind. :wink:


--------------------
When shit becomes of value the poor will be born without a$$holes.

I love the smell of Shrooms in the morning. Any other time of day or night is good too.

The smartest people in the world are not the ones who think they know all the right answers... instead, they are the ones who know where to find all the right answers. ~Henry Ford~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushroom Poll [Re: Asante]
    #16201304 -

Great Poll!


--------------------
Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
                    ~John Muir~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: BioColonel08]
    #16251719 -

I take P. Semilanceata(no cubes in the pacific northwest) and take enogh for a level 2 or 3 trip at night a home solo or with 1 or 2 pesons.P.cyans and p.azurescens are hard to find.Tend to trip 4-5 times/year. I dislike mixing weed or drugs when shrooming. Think i will tip for long time and try level 4.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Cyrusthegreat]
    #16256120 -

This was a cool and interesting poll, such a cool forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: PokemonGirl]
    #16258524 -

Thanks for the poll. I am just trying to get 10 posts so i can read something in the cultivation forums. (Stupid rule)


--------------------
- Winstin Smith (if you live in Central Vermont or go to Dartmouth College i want to be friends. So hit me up)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: winstinsmith]
    #16270960 -

Fascinating poll. Only tripped on Subs and during the day. Planning a night trip under the stars this week. Would love to try a different mushroom but don't have cubes down here in NZ and importing prints seems risky. If anyone could help me out that'd be awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Making music high [Re: Asante]
    #16277065 -

Hey everyone, I just made a bunch of guitar videos on my page while very high, has elements of folk, classical, and bluegrass (I think, anyway, lol). Let me know, more to come up this week.

- Matt, Ottawa







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGxY8O1Zvl


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: tanklover9]
    #16309656 -

I prefer to either trip alone or with one partner. If you trip with the same person on a regular basis some crazy things can start to happen. There are very good friends of mine that i would never trip with. And there are also lesser friends of mine that i've had great experiences with. Tripping in groups is sketchy. Especially if one person starts to bug or act crazy. No bueno.


--------------------
Cows are my passion. What I have ever sighed for has been to retreat to a Swiss farm, and live entirely surrounded by cows.. and China. -Charles Dickens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your highest dose of Mushrooms (*Poll*) Deviant 5,678 17 08/17/08 02:18 AM
by deranger
* Mushrooms - Interplanetary species?
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 22,638 30 02/16/20 07:51 PM
by Backbone
* Poll ... what do you prefer?
( 1 2 3 all )
HB 8,295 43 02/14/19 12:41 PM
by grati
* Mushroom tea??? Redeyejedi 4,057 7 06/06/01 01:12 AM
by Maxawow
* Effects/Duration of smoking Mushrooms? Phobos 4,647 2 07/26/01 01:48 PM
by mjshroomer
* Re: your first mushroom "toy"...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
jack 15,398 70 01/30/01 01:03 PM
by shroom-girlie
* Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomyMcPot 62,526 67 08/22/17 06:02 PM
by Plain
* need mushroom tea recipe aluminum_can 5,625 8 07/18/01 04:41 PM
by aluminum_can

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
518,103 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.