Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Everything possible in one moment
    #1687252 -

Tonight I was reflecting on a long lost acid trip in which I was sitting in my room and then I had a black out in which it felt like I had just lost track of six hours time when I came back to consciousness and I pondered back on that time I had lost and realized it was maybe only a minute at the most in which I felt like I had experienced everything that was ever possible to experience in this universe all in one moment. Like I had lived all the collective lives and consciousness that had ever existed all in one moment. Like right before the big bang went off all things that ever was and ever will be contained right in one singularity and I was that singularity. I felt that I was given a glimpse of something divine. It made me glad to be alive and if nothing else comes of my life I felt like I had grasped the ultimate truth at least once in my life. What the hell did I experience? Has anyone ever had anything similar happen to them? It still is the most profound spiritual experience I have ever had in my life and I don't see how it could ever get any deeper then that. I would give anything to just touch that feeling once again.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (07/05/03 12:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything possible in one moment [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #1687296 -

Infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.
Sweet


--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything possible in one moment [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #1687329 -

The "ultimate truth" is incomprehensible. You can try and try but because you are inside it, you can't know it in any way that is not biased by being inside it, so therfore you can never fully know it. It's what Aleister Crowley referred to when he proclaimed "thoughts are false"; that which can be thought is not true.  :laugh: 


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything possible in one moment [Re: Adamist]
    #1687342 -

Thats why I say I would give anything to be able to feel it now. I felt it once but its not attainable anymore.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything possible in one moment [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #1687377 -

sounds fun :wink:


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything possible in one moment [Re: Strumpling]
    #1687409 -

Did you happen to see where I left my car keys?

:grin: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything possible in one moment [Re: longshot]
    #1687458 -

yeah there's right under THERE, man.


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything possible in one moment [Re: Strumpling]
    #1687635 -

It is called EPIPHANY.

A sudden striking realisation or insight. I have experienced this!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything possible in one moment [Re: Ego Death]
    #1687734 -

Yea I know what you mean Quantum.

If I had to guess I would say you have to completely change everything in your life to experience that again. You were coming at it from a totally fresh and open angle before, and now your hung up in it, ya know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything possible in one moment [Re: Grav]
    #1687746 -

>>What the hell did I experience?

Some good acid.  :smile:  lolol

Seriously though, that experience was the altruism that is rooted in ego loss.  That singularity of consciousness is in your mind right now...you just need to learn to let go of the trappings of ego to be immersed in it.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Singularity, Free Will, Infinite Dimensions...
( 1 2 all )
Joshua 6,738 30 04/12/02 03:47 PM
by skaMariaPastora
* Let's assume for a moment timewave 0(2012) is true 3eyedgod 1,224 8 12/14/02 06:58 AM
by Adamist
* Christian Spiritual Experiences
( 1 2 all )
LordPeter 4,522 23 12/11/01 06:44 AM
by LOBO
* Temporal Experiment the_Landotter 954 3 06/25/02 08:03 AM
by the_Landotter
* The Experience of Death
( 1 2 3 all )
Sole_Worthy 4,249 46 11/18/03 02:08 PM
by strangebrew
* The Infinite Moment
( 1 2 all )
Great Scott 2,774 26 12/15/05 12:37 AM
by redgreenvines
* perfect moments themagicman 1,122 11 12/15/03 11:43 AM
by thePatient
* whats the experience of one man meditating... lucid 2,379 16 10/10/03 09:54 AM
by lucid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
492 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.