Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Scales, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Let's assume for a moment timewave 0(2012) is true
    #1138463 - 12/13/02 12:27 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

This was taken from someone who studied Mckenna's theory.

The idea of a point at the end of history, or the universe ? McKenna's "concrescence of novelty" ? is the flip-side of everything exploding out from a singularity at the beginning. The Omega Point and the Big Bang are like bookends of unification at either end of the flow of time. They can also be seen as Vast Ejaculations (now there's an album title). Douglas Rushkoff first pointed out to me the masculine sexuality underlying apocalyptic ideas.

This all sounds great, but I also wonder: where's the female orgasm? What about continuous waves of full-body, non-linear ecstasy, with no focal point and no singular 'explosion'? Not that all women experience this, or that it's exclusive to women. (Then again, ejaculation isn't strictly exclusive to men,

also of note is Mckenna's insistance that the universe in "condensing" in a fractal nature
http://serendipity.magnet.ch/twz/gyrus/river.htm
These are the thoughts this inspired:

The way our universe started is when the previous universe reached a "critical mass" (being condensed to far) of yang, exploded or "ejaculated" into the empty void (yin). Our universe started with the basic evolutionary lessons learned in the last one. On Dec 21st 2012, our universe will have reached this critical mass. All of the knowledge the universe gained during this "timeline" will be contained in the "genetic code" (will be the seed, if you will)of the next one.

All of this occurs in an endless cycle with no beginning or end. In this way the universe (the source) evolves itself.

This line of thought led me to speculate about the implications of this(what might the next universe be like). I came up with things like: triple helix dna, perhaps an additional amino acid dna, esp/telepathy (on a wide scale), telekinesis(on a wide scale).

What do you guys think?
Anyone else care to speculate?

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Re: Let's assume for a moment timewave 0(2012) is true [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1138489 - 12/13/02 12:35 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I want to explain the reasoning behind some of my speculation.

triple helix dna- assuming the universe is always looking for a way to "grow" faster, triple helix dna could allow dividing cells to produce 3 of itself instead of two

5th amino acid-don't know, just want to say that going along with the 8fold model of consciousness( http://deoxy.org/8brains.htm ) and the I ching numbers(look up law of octaves) maybe there will be 8 amino acids in the next univese

psychic abilities-evolved thought process
I'd even go so far to speculate that the first 4 circuits of consciousness that we have to develop in this universe (in regards to any beings that would correspond with humans-look at correspondances in time wave, its interesting) will be instinct in the next one. And the upper 4 circuits will be the ones that develop through out life.

Leary and Mckenna are facinating

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1138492 - 12/13/02 12:37 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well Mckenna's theory doesn't just apply to time..

he once said that life may simply be a "conquest of dimensionality," meaning once we "conquer" TIME (timewave 0 = time has been conquered), we'll start working on the NEXT dimension naturally, and so on..

hehe also in his interview on the Art Bell show (excellent interview.. Terence spoke very clearly and simply because he knew he was reaching the widest audience ever), he suggested that time-travel in both directions is certainly possible, but one could only travel back in time as far as the FIRST occurance of time-travel.. so as soon as any kind of "time machine" or whatever comes into play, there would instantly be visitors from the future all over the place coming back in time to check out the first time-travel, and from then would naturally be an EXPLOSION of novelty.

I loved that guy! hehe such a great thinker.... I don't particularly BELIEVE any of it, but its so fun to speculate on this stuff.

If the timewave theory is true, in 2012 EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE VERY FAST.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Even if nothing big happens, it'll be great to see reactions from people who expecting something

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

#1138495 - 12/13/02 12:37 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

thanx in advance to anyone who takes time to read the post

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1138496 - 12/13/02 12:37 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know. I would like it if we had a better capacity to understand life. Increased right brain activity...so that we could percieve the universe as a whole, and really know people.

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Let's assume for a moment timewave 0(2012) is true [Re: Strumpling]
    #1138511 - 12/13/02 12:41 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I used to not believe any of his stuff. Then, about a week ago, something strange happened. Now I'm not so sure.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Let's assume for a moment timewave 0(2012) is true [Re: Revelation]
    #1138638 - 12/13/02 01:23 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Did you experience  a "Coincidence on 34th street"?  :laugh:

--------------------

Anonymous

#1139249 - 12/13/02 05:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Excellent thread! 5 shrooms

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1140389 - 12/14/02 08:58 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I like your yin/yang speculations. Maybe the "Big Bang" at the beginning was the male energy orgasm, that iniated the universe, that sent the sperm (energy/life-force) into action inside the womb of the universe, which is the female aspect, or the sutaining, preserving force. Maybe the "female orgasm" is constantly being played out, contracting and such to make things like black holes or motion itself. The female half would be the eternal nothingness or darkness before the "bang".

Having fallen into lateral, sequentially perceived time we make our way back to eternity spirally. In ascending the spiral stairway of life each new level is at right angles to the one below. Each shift in consciousness demands an alternation of perspective and a reorientation towards life. Just as the seed determines the unfolding of the tree, so within each human life a similar blueprint is contained in the double spiraling DNA molecule.

Great thread.  :smile:   

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Scales, Terrence McKenna

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology