Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Men are dicks. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #16180164 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: haha whoops. had two different threads open. my bad.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #16183100 -

The fuck are you talking about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16183297 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I can truly say that I hate the vast majority of men. They're all the same. All they wish to do is get into your pants. Fuck them. If you wish for me to elaborate I would gladly do so and answer any questions.

The only reason I act like a man on this site is because all you desperate virgins give woman constant attention and say how beautiful they are and I don't wish to be apart of that nonsense. I don't want you all to agree with me/drool over me just because I happen to be a female on a preeminently male community.



I've noticed this too.

What's the worst is the fucking penis patrol. Every time the Shroomery has an avowedly female member, she gets forced to show pictures of herself, or is ostracized by the whole community as a "man". What the fuck? Does anybody else remember ellenallien? That shit was completely nauseating to behold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #30] * 1
    #16183329 -

Anonymous #30 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I can truly say that I hate the vast majority of men. They're all the same. All they wish to do is get into your pants. Fuck them. If you wish for me to elaborate I would gladly do so and answer any questions.

The only reason I act like a man on this site is because all you desperate virgins give woman constant attention and say how beautiful they are and I don't wish to be apart of that nonsense. I don't want you all to agree with me/drool over me just because I happen to be a female on a preeminently male community.



I've noticed this too.

What's the worst is the fucking penis patrol. Every time the Shroomery has an avowedly female member, she gets forced to show pictures of herself, or is ostracized by the whole community as a "man". What the fuck? Does anybody else remember ellenallien? That shit was completely nauseating to behold.




there were shroomerites that were on her side as well. they were very good friends to her. no one has to show a picture of themselves if they don't want to. i'm a chick, and i haven't. and i haven't been "one of the guys" either. i'm respected for my opinions or not. i believe both sexes are equal to their individual power and over the opposite sex. each has it's goods, each has its bads. there are plenty of dick guys and plenty of dick chicks. but there are plenty of awesome people from both sides.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #16183336 -

9 out of 10 times when someone on the shroomery claims to be a female its actually either a nerdy guy who likes attention or a homosexual male.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #16183360 -

Anonymous #29 said:
there were shroomerites that were on her side as well. they were very good friends to her. no one has to show a picture of themselves if they don't want to. i'm a chick, and i haven't. and i haven't been "one of the guys" either. i'm respected for my opinions or not. i believe both sexes are equal to their individual power and over the opposite sex. each has it's goods, each has its bads. there are plenty of dick guys and plenty of dick chicks. but there are plenty of awesome people from both sides.



I'm a guy, and I was one of her friends. I defended her publicly. It didn't matter. She was known to have emotional difficulties, and huge numbers of people seized on this to make her feel pathetic and unwelcome. It was disgusting.

I'm not making judgments on males or females as a whole, here. I'm just saying that the Shroomery has a ridiculous strain of adolescent "machismo" that dominates many of the boards. If we were dominated by Twilight fans instead I'd probably call them out on their evil shit, too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16183367 -

Anonymous #13 said:
9 out of 10 times when someone on the shroomery claims to be a female its actually either a nerdy guy who likes attention or a homosexual male.



Like teamkiller? Who the fuck cares? It's a little pink icon underneath the ratings. It means nothing at all. If you think such a deception actually matters, the one who has a problem is you. Full stop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #16183380 -

Anonymous #30 said:
Anonymous #29 said:
there were shroomerites that were on her side as well. they were very good friends to her. no one has to show a picture of themselves if they don't want to. i'm a chick, and i haven't. and i haven't been "one of the guys" either. i'm respected for my opinions or not. i believe both sexes are equal to their individual power and over the opposite sex. each has it's goods, each has its bads. there are plenty of dick guys and plenty of dick chicks. but there are plenty of awesome people from both sides.



I'm a guy, and I was one of her friends. I defended her publicly. It didn't matter. She was known to have emotional difficulties, and huge numbers of people seized on this to make her feel pathetic and unwelcome. It was disgusting.

I'm not making judgments on males or females as a whole, here. I'm just saying that the Shroomery has a ridiculous strain of adolescent "machismo" that dominates many of the boards. If we were dominated by Twilight fans instead I'd probably call them out on their evil shit, too.




well that's awesome for doing it. i mean, it does matter. i give you props man.

it was very harsh what happened to her. and the whole realpaisley was very annoying.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #16183403 -

It pisses me the fuck off when guys pretend to be females.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #16183452 -

Anonymous #13 said:
It pisses me the fuck off when guys pretend to be females.



That is definitely your problem. I'm sorry. You should probably stop putting so much stock in the gender of people you will never meet in real life. Until then you are an irritant at best, and a cancer on the community at many times.

Anonymous #29 said:
it was very harsh what happened to her. and the whole realpaisley was very annoying.....



realpaisley was a cunt, and nonewbs was a hipster shithole. There, I said it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #16183480 -

Now that I think of it, men aren't dicks.

Everyone's a dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #16183493 -

Anonymous #23 said:
Now that I think of it, men aren't dicks.

Everyone's a dick.



Nope.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #16183609 -

:lol:

yea i'm a pussy.

and i honestly don't remember nonewbs..... :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #16183617 -

nonewbs was therealpaisley's forum. She and her cunty nonewbs friends staged an invasion of the Pub that lasted several days. It's what pushed out ellenallien.

That event seriously just... I dunno, I can't believe I'm still here when I remember that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #16183634 -

And I hate to admit it, but I think I might just be a dick. :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #16183650 -

oh yea! sheesh.... i remember them now. frakking unchill dogs.

quit dicking around man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #29] * 1
    #16183682 -

Anyone who makes such a rash generalisation about half of the humans on Earth based on their limited interaction with a tiny percentage of their populous is a moron.

Ever occurred to you that you think they're vile swine who just try to get into your pants because that's the type that approach you? Perhaps it's the way you look/dress or a vibe you give off. Perhaps you just need to go and meet real men somewhere instead of basing your opinion of the opposite sex entirely off the guys who approach you at bars looking for a root?

The fact is, society rewards guys for acting like mindless chest-beating apes and until that stops... You're going to have to just deal with it, else maybe join a feminist group, start whining like you do on here and become a lesbian...

Edited by Anonymous (05/04/12 09:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #16183864 -

Anonymous #31 said:
Anyone who makes such a rash generalisation about half of the humans on Earth based on their limited interaction with a tiny percentage of their populous is a moron.

Ever occurred to you that you think they're vile swine who just try to get into your pants because that's the type that approach you? Perhaps it's the way you look/dress or a vibe you give off. Perhaps you just need to go and meet real men somewhere instead of basing your opinion of the opposite sex entirely off the guys who approach you at bars looking for a root?

The fact is, society rewards guys for acting like mindless chest-beating apes and until that stops... You're going to have to just deal with it, else maybe join a feminist group, start whining like you do on here and become a lesbian...



Your spelling is as shitty as your reasoning. Society does not reward guys for chest-thumping apery, at all. These types of people only reward themselves. GTFO my shroomery, vile cur.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #16183961 -

Oh, please... look at social structure.

The words 'alpha male' and 'inconsiderate asshole' are completely interchangeable. Talking over people, putting yourself first, acting like you're superior, insulting others and generally treating people like shit... that's no longer called being a jackass, those are somehow desirable traits!

That's what I mean when I refer to men being rewarded for being chest-beating apes.

Also spell-check says my spelling is perfect... you're saying my logic is also perfect?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #16183996 -

You used the word "populous", an adjective, as a noun. The word you were looking for was "populace." I'm sorry to report that spellchecker cannot help you sound as smart as you want to sound.

The ideals of manhood you're describing are a twisted, adolescent vision of subhumanity. Wolves have alpha-males. Humans have males. Males do not need to be domineering shitheads to be virile or relevant. It is only the boys and the permanent boys who think this is how it must be. Real men find these stereotypes hysterical.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,391 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,635 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,693 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.