Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16168209 -

Fuck off already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16168304 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #13 said:
Tons of guys go online and pretend to be a female and have guys drool all over them. I used to do it. It gets old after all. It takes no effort.



This is why I pretend to be a guy so I don't have an unfair advantage. Not crystal G, she's addicted to druga and sex. I don't do either.



ure missing out. sex and drugs are a great way to fuck up your life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #16168370 -

Women don't get pleasure from sex, only men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #13] * 1
    #16168770 -

OP has a one big ego, what makes you think any of us would want to fuck you? I got a perfectly fine women right here at home that doesnt feel the need to make anonymous internet threads making herself out to be the sex object of the shroomery. Again get over yourself NO ONE WANTS TO FUCK YOU /thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16168942 -

Actually, the vast majority of men wish to partake in sexual activites with most women regardless of how beautiful they may be.

I'm not saying you want to fuck me personally, but I highly doubt you'd be with your woman if she was not good-looking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16168950 -

Maybe he is poor and she is rich. You never know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16168982 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Maybe he is poor and she is rich. You never know.



lol in all honesty that is most certainly not the case here................That being said, my fiance approached me after casaul encounters and eventually we hit it off and started dating. While she is beautiful I would have not asked her to marry me and would not have had a child with her if I did not love her for her intelligence, since of humor, big heart etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #4] * 2
    #16169349 -

If woman weren't so dumb maybe there would be more of them taking up an interest in mycology. Instead they are on Facebook and tumblr mindlessly looking at other girls photos jelous because they are more attractive to men than they themselves are. Your genders mission in life is to attract us. Fail gender.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16169598 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Not crystal G, she's addicted to druga and sex. I don't do either.



If you don't do druga or sex, why are you here?

Have you considered joining a convent? I hear the women there disapprove of nearly everything. Which would include your druga and sex.

Also I don't think nun's are sexy. I have spent some time with them, and the ones that have repressed it seem dead inside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #16169603 -

Anonymous #16 said:
If woman weren't so dumb maybe there would be more of them taking up an interest in mycology. Instead they are on Facebook and tumblr mindlessly looking at other girls photos jelous because they are more attractive to men than they themselves are. Your genders mission in life is to attract us. Fail gender.



You're overlooking the part about raising up sprogs, women are way better at that then men. They have tits for a start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16170074 -

I hate women. I do. I get myself a slut to fuck every once in a while, but I can't stand women anymore. Every single one of them is a lying bitch.

OP says she hates men, its because women have ruined any man that was good. I'm an awesome partner in a relationship, but nice guys finish last and I've completely given up. There isn't a bitch out there who deserves my kindness and love.

Of course these are generalizations, but sifting through the terrible women to find a good one just isn't worth my time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #16170224 -

Anonymous #16 said:
If woman weren't so dumb maybe there would be more of them taking up an interest in mycology. Instead they are on Facebook and tumblr mindlessly looking at other girls photos jelous because they are more attractive to men than they themselves are. Your genders mission in life is to attract us. Fail gender.



Women suck just as much as men. They are the bitchiest of the two genders and will fuck you over if you break up with them. Theyres good people out there. But fucking is a survival instinct for both genders. Stop being an uptight bitch:chillin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #16170331 -

This is just a simple case of a woman being a retarded and going after the same type of men

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16170346 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Actually, the vast majority of men wish to partake in sexual activites with most women regardless of how beautiful they may be.

I'm not saying you want to fuck me personally, but I highly doubt you'd be with your woman if she was not good-looking.



Not true. Men will SETTLE for sex with most women but so what? We have birth control now, so why not fuck a bunch? It's kind of fun. Women with the bitter barterer mentality like you usually aren't getting fucked right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #16170359 -

Anonymous #17 said:
I hate women. I do. I get myself a slut to fuck every once in a while, but I can't stand women anymore. Every single one of them is a lying bitch.

OP says she hates men, its because women have ruined any man that was good. I'm an awesome partner in a relationship, but nice guys finish last and I've completely given up. There isn't a bitch out there who deserves my kindness and love.

Of course these are generalizations, but sifting through the terrible women to find a good one just isn't worth my time.



Men suck.  Guys who call themselves "nice guys" reeeeaaaally suck.  If your bitches left you, then by definition you were not awesome in your relationships.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #16170856 -

Anonymous #19 said:
This is just a simple case of a woman being a retarded and going after the same type of men



I abstain from relationships with men. (sexual wise, not friendly)

Anon 10 nice guys are usually good guys, yet sluts like you want dominance.

And I hate people like you the most, even more than men, because the vast majority of us females are like you which helps to make our gender look like shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans are ass belonkers. [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #16170887 -

fact is, most of the users on this site are men.. i dont know how im being uptight? sure we need each other to survive. but that doesnt mean we are of the same intelligence. there are always exceptions. my woman is into mycology and what not. she still spends most of her time looking at hair colors and tumblr girls, as do most 20 year old girls. im not being mean, just observing the facts. as i do with different races.. blacks dominate sports, whites dominate blacks in many ways (not getting into this). whats your excuse for why there are more males on this site?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #16170907 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #17 said:
I hate women. I do. I get myself a slut to fuck every once in a while, but I can't stand women anymore. Every single one of them is a lying bitch.

OP says she hates men, its because women have ruined any man that was good. I'm an awesome partner in a relationship, but nice guys finish last and I've completely given up. There isn't a bitch out there who deserves my kindness and love.

Of course these are generalizations, but sifting through the terrible women to find a good one just isn't worth my time.



Men suck.  Guys who call themselves "nice guys" reeeeaaaally suck.  If your bitches left you, then by definition you were not awesome in your relationships.




Nah, I did everything I should have. They're the ones that fucked up :cool:

I hate to be one to make myself sound good, but being a great relationship partner is one of the very few things I feel I'm great at. I know how to communicate, I don't hold a grudge, I'm not controlling and I'm honest as fuck. But all those qualities just always ends up with bitches taking advantage of the nice guys trust.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #16170968 -

Anonymous #17 said:
Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #17 said:
I hate women. I do. I get myself a slut to fuck every once in a while, but I can't stand women anymore. Every single one of them is a lying bitch.

OP says she hates men, its because women have ruined any man that was good. I'm an awesome partner in a relationship, but nice guys finish last and I've completely given up. There isn't a bitch out there who deserves my kindness and love.

Of course these are generalizations, but sifting through the terrible women to find a good one just isn't worth my time.



Men suck.  Guys who call themselves "nice guys" reeeeaaaally suck.  If your bitches left you, then by definition you were not awesome in your relationships.




Nah, I did everything I should have. They're the ones that fucked up :cool:

I hate to be one to make myself sound good, but being a great relationship partner is one of the very few things I feel I'm great at. I know how to communicate, I don't hold a grudge, I'm not controlling and I'm honest as fuck. But all those qualities just always ends up with bitches taking advantage of the nice guys trust.



Those qualities make you a nice friend, but they are not the entirety of what it takes to be a great boyfriend.  The worst thing about nice guys is they seem to think those things are enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #16171458 -

Please then, enlighten me as to what other qualities women look for then. This will be a good learning experience for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,693 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.