Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #16171471 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Men want sex. Women want money.

???

Profit!



If prostitution was legal, then it would be a win win situation all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #16171499 -

Anonymous #17 said:
Please then, enlighten me as to what other qualities women look for then. This will be a good learning experience for me.



money

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #16171894 -

The posts in this thread just help to prove how unintelligent men are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16171968 -

Anonymous #1 said:
The posts in this thread just help to prove how unintelligent men are.



This thread proves in itself how bitchy women are. You hate yourself so much you have to pretend to be male :frown: rough life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #21] * 4
    #16172098 -

Back in the old days when a woman needed to go on a long distance traveling, they would dress up as a man so that when they encountered people passing by on the road they wouldnt be raped.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16172914 -

I applaud you OP. I have gotten really annoyed over the years of being here and occasionally checking the pub or any high volume board on here to see all the guys swooning over one girl. I understand it can be a primitive type of behavior but it is completely unattractive of the woman and the men. I hate checking out the pics of pubbers thread and seeing tons of dudes posting pictures with 0 quoted replies and then one mediocre chick with 150 replies. I especially hate it when i see prisoner#1 responding to these women and calling them beautiful and pitifully flirting with them as the vibe he gives off is a creepy old man who would fuck a 13 year old if given the chance.

With your decision OP, you are treated like "one of the guys" and respected not for your gender, but for your thoughts, ideas and whatever else it is you share on here. Men have been sexually conditioned to treat women like objects and the types of responses many of you have given prove that. The majority of you assume women just want the primitive provider of money. Unfortunately there are some women who are superficial cunts but they are usually not like this if they have some type of self worth, ambition and love for themselves.

:gameover:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #22] * 1
    #16172923 -

PS

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me,
Callin me, all the time like blondie
Check out my chrissy behind
It's fine all of the time
Like sex on the beaches,
What else is in the teaches of peaches? huh? what?

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me,
Callin me, all the time like blondie
Check out my chrissy behind
It's fine all of the time
What else is in the teaches of peaches?
Like sex on the beaches. huh? what?

:suicide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #16172971 -

Anonymous #21 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
The posts in this thread just help to prove how unintelligent men are.



This thread proves in itself how bitchy women are. You hate yourself so much you have to pretend to be male :frown: rough life



No, I pretend to be male so I don't have you Internet-virgins drooling at the sight of my posts, because I'd rather be liked for my personality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16172990 -

Judge a man by his character not by the color of his skin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16173033 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #21 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
The posts in this thread just help to prove how unintelligent men are.



This thread proves in itself how bitchy women are. You hate yourself so much you have to pretend to be male :frown: rough life



No, I pretend to be male so I don't have you Internet-virgins drooling at the sight of my posts, because I'd rather be liked for my personality.



yeah me too, i am really female, I just posted in here pretending to be a guy because I didn’t want you to give me special treatment :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16173034 -

Of course it depends on the woman, but generally things like being really good or dedicated to something, being exciting, being good with other people - the sort of guy you can bring to meet your friends and he immediately fits in.  And of course, the obvious things like being funny, which is really important.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16173337 -

Meh, fuck you and your kind of girls (note that I did not say women).

You act like if it was men's job to satisfy and be cool people just for you. Fuck that, my life mission is nowhere near just being cool for women. What the hell is wrong with men just wanting sex. Most of the men that are like that are pretty honest about it, it saves money and time looking for women that are comfortable with just having sex.

But you hate men because all they want is to get in your pants. That makes you sound pretty dumb, you are saying that ALL men are dicks because every man you've met has been a dick. That is a logical fallacy of the most basic kind. It could be that you are just pretty much uninteresting which makes sex your only attractive attribute.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #16173427 -

Anonymous #23 said:
Meh, fuck you and your kind of girls (note that I did not say women).

You act like if it was men's job to satisfy and be cool people just for you. Fuck that, my life mission is nowhere near just being cool for women. What the hell is wrong with men just wanting sex. Most of the men that are like that are pretty honest about it, it saves money and time looking for women that are comfortable with just having sex.



No, you can be however you want, I just won't be attracted to you if you're not what I like.  And nothing's wrong with just wanting sex, just most women aren't going to be into having sex with you then.

Quote:
But you hate men because all they want is to get in your pants. That makes you sound pretty dumb, you are saying that ALL men are dicks because every man you've met has been a dick. That is a logical fallacy of the most basic kind. It could be that you are just pretty much uninteresting which makes sex your only attractive attribute.



Now you're the one making assumptions.  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #16173516 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #23 said:
Meh, fuck you and your kind of girls (note that I did not say women).

You act like if it was men's job to satisfy and be cool people just for you. Fuck that, my life mission is nowhere near just being cool for women. What the hell is wrong with men just wanting sex. Most of the men that are like that are pretty honest about it, it saves money and time looking for women that are comfortable with just having sex.



No, you can be however you want, I just won't be attracted to you if you're not what I like.  And nothing's wrong with just wanting sex, just most women aren't going to be into having sex with you then.




My point is that it doesn't make men dicks. Simple minded at most.
Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:
But you hate men because all they want is to get in your pants. That makes you sound pretty dumb, you are saying that ALL men are dicks because every man you've met has been a dick. That is a logical fallacy of the most basic kind. It could be that you are just pretty much uninteresting which makes sex your only attractive attribute.



Now you're the one making assumptions.  :wink:



I did not assume it was actually like that, just that based on her own posts it very well could be.

Still, saying all men are dicks is just a self-deluded response to account for failed relationships and cruel behaviors, her own or not.

Not all men are dicks. Not all men that are just into sex are dicks. Not all men are into sex.

Though if you keep on falling under the Prince Charming delusion you're probably live your life hating men and yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #16174291 -

Quote:
Anon #1 said: I am sooooooooooooo mature and intelligent, I just thought it would be so cool to start an anon thread and call men dicks...........just like in middle school cause I was like soooooooooooooo mature then too



:horly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #16174412 -

Anonymous #21 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #21 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
The posts in this thread just help to prove how unintelligent men are.



This thread proves in itself how bitchy women are. You hate yourself so much you have to pretend to be male :frown: rough life



No, I pretend to be male so I don't have you Internet-virgins drooling at the sight of my posts, because I'd rather be liked for my personality.



yeah me too, i am really female, I just posted in here pretending to be a guy because I didn’t want you to give me special treatment :shrug:



I'm sorry you can only bring yourself to do that in an anonymous thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16175370 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:
Anon #1 said: I am sooooooooooooo mature and intelligent, I just thought it would be so cool to start an anon thread and call men dicks...........just like in middle school cause I was like soooooooooooooo mature then too



:horly:



:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #16175613 -

Its tough being a woman in a mans world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16175818 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Its tough being a woman in a mans world.



I know to think that the world revolves around you and that everyone wants you......must be a real hard time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men are dicks. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16175821 -

act friendly to a chick, nine times outta ten she will subconsciously see it as a weakness and try to exploit it.

Act like a dick, nine times outta ten she will subconsciously try to prove herself to you, to which you exploit.


meeting chicks that talk about something other than superficial nonsense and play games, slimmmmmmm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,693 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.