Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Weird things on zoomies
    #1605946 - 06/03/03 06:39 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hrm..so many...I'll just go with the ones that I remember most clearly.
Once a few years back, whilst tripping with three friends on LSD.. we were standing at a park and we see a car drive by (was about 3am), we all look at each other funny and say simultaneously that it would be weird if that car just crashed into a tree or something. Not five seconds later after it had driven out of sight, we hear a loud *CRRRRRRUNCH~!* and run around the corner to see the car had nailed a parked truck. We were stupified.. the guy got out of the car and was obviously piss drunk, could smell the rum from 10 feet. Anyways, as it turns out, after the cops showed up, they found a girl passed out in the middle of the road not fifty feet up from where the drunk crashed. If he hadn't crashed he would have most likely run her over.

Does anyone else find things like this happen on mushrooms? Me and the mushroom don't know each other nearly as well as some of you probably do, so I was hoping to get some of your input. The last time I did them weird things like that were happening consantly. I don't know if anyone remembers my post a while back about the radio signal fading in and out at the beat of the music, whilst me feeling a fuzzy feeling in my legs, almost like they weren't there. Based on how fuzzy I made my legs feel (I don't know how to explain it, but I could 'disconnect' them), the radio signal would fade in and out. It was happening with the TV as well. Between that and the manifestation of my thoughts playing out 1 or 2 seconds after I thought them, it was one hell of a night.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: Weird things on zoomies [Re: nubious]
    #1606031 - 06/03/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

wow
no i haven't...
but that would be quite the experence...

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Weird things on zoomies [Re: soylent_green]
    #1606763 - 06/04/03 12:27 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I know what you mean...

Whenever I'm tripping, something really 'bizarre' always seems to takes place.
I like to think your brain gets attuned and attracted to certain energy flows and goings-on, which MAY also externally affect the environment around you.

It's like you fade into the behind-the-scenes of life or something, and just see the weird shit that really goes on, while you're always too constrained by worries and schedules and shit whilst sober.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Weird things on zoomies [Re: Grav]
    #1606766 - 06/04/03 12:28 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

but I guess that's just more psychedelic babble, eh?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1606774 - 06/04/03 12:37 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I remember once on mushrooms, I was watching the Simpsons..and I could see the subliminal images with my subconscious..it was the episode with the Underworld elf horse jockeys.. and I was watching with my third eye and it was fucking insane! Weird background images... seeing shit flickering in and out every couple frames.. then I got the feeling they put this subliminal shit all over the Simpsons..of course the more obvious stuff like the stereotype blasting and inuendos and whatnot..but even more than that.. down to weird 'deviations' in the picture every couple frames that were so quick only your subconscious picks up..makes you drawn towards it. At this point I was talking to my friends telepathically in clear conscious, and it was like I could see their third eye's talking to me. Weird stuff.
And commercials.. they are just blatant and evil with the subliminal shit. Simpsons does it in style, and in a helpful manner. That much I determined.

Oh ya and there's the weird electricity thing going on.. don't know what to make of that.

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Weird things on zoomies [Re: Shroomism]
    #1606794 - 06/04/03 12:48 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I watched Simpsons on the tail end of an LSD trip once...  and I almost think it was that very same episode... 

For some reason all the cartoon's left eyes seem to partially melt or darken or something, it was odd. 

What kind of subliminal shit did you see? :smile:  I think I know what you mean but haven't ever really talked about it.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1606853 - 06/04/03 01:11 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I dont know.. sort of hard to explain, plus memory is a bit fuzzy.. all I remember is that it was happening on many different levels simultaneously..there was this flickering of images in the background that sort of resembled weird curvy shapes made of flame or something. That and what they were saying really struck all these chords in me in a weird way.. again.. hard to explain. But the overall vibe I got was that they implanted all these subconscious things in that episode in particular, and probably many others.. many, many little details that..I dont know...stimulate your mind to a certain frequency.

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: Weird things on zoomies [Re: Shroomism]
    #1607689 - 06/04/03 11:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Im still dumb founded on this experience.

About 3 or so months ago, i took 3 g's. It started out good, then during the peak, the mushroom told (or implyed to me, whatever) to do a symbol, that looked like an 8 symbol. Then BOOM, a power outage on JUST MY BLOCK. I felt like at first it was a prediction/preminotion then i thought i was just dellusional, and lastly i thought i did it. Who knows what really happened, but that one kinda rattled me.

The strangest thing is that it was just my block that experienced the black out.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Weird things on zoomies [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1608157 - 06/04/03 02:10 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i was tripping on acid out in these blueberry fields once.

It was April, and there were just a few patches of snow left scattered around.
The sun was going down, and I was alone. everyone else was like a 1/4 mile away at the fireplace.

anyways I got this really strong impulse, and picked up this big stick and began carving all these symbols into the snow very quickly. i swore I was having all this info beamed into me from outer space.

haha.... drukqs.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Weird things on zoomies [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1608854 - 06/04/03 05:52 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

the mushroom told (or implyed to me, whatever) to do a symbol, that looked like an 8 symbol. Then BOOM, a power outage on JUST MY BLOCK.

And these are correlated how?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
Re: Weird things on zoomies [Re: Swami]
    #1608882 - 06/04/03 06:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Haha! I'm also curious to know...

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: Weird things on zoomies [Re: Swami]
    #1609585 - 06/04/03 10:27 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

its a long story, im not sure if i felt something was wrong right before it happened. Ya know i really can't remember much to give details.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1610829 - 06/05/03 08:06 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah..as a matter of fact I have had a few very similar experiences to yours on mushrooms. I'm not saying that it's "real", but there does APPEAR to be a relationship between my mind and the external world which becomes really apparent under the influence of mushrooms.

For instance, one time I was sitting in my room and I became aware of all the noises coming from outside.. the sound of cars, wind..just the general hustle and bustle. Anyway, I noticed that there seemed to be a correaltion between my mind state and the loudness/intensity of the noise outside. When I centered my thoughts, the noise stopped instantly, and then as i began to "zone out" the noise from outside would gradually increase until i became aware of it again and it would stop.

Another thing I noticed was that my dog, who was lying sleeping next to me, would begin yipping and moving her feet in an agitated way, like she was dreaming. It appeared that her "agitation" lets say, would also correspond to my own brain state. When I centered my thoughts, she would calm down.

Here take a look at This Post from way back and scroll down until you see a post by Ishmael. Apparently this type of thing is quite common and is called "convergence". That post explains the whole idea very lucidly.

--------------------

Offlinesuperfine
Driter

Loc: My Home Roams
    #1614768 - 06/06/03 01:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

It's like you fade into the behind-the-scenes of life or something, and just see the weird shit that really goes on, while you're always too constrained by worries and schedules and shit whilst sober. 

:grin:  I love this, the "i've walked by this rock in the grass thousands of times on my way home, while drunk or whatever, but I never noticed how amazing it is" 

--------------------
Go through the orange yesterday

I watched intently for a while to both sides, infront of me and behind me.
I was impressed to learn there was another way to look... UP!
More impressive still was the fact that there were beautiful stars in this direction
Most amazing fact of all was the prospect of another direction when I was done with up. DOWN! Which, based on the feel through my toes would be a fine sandy beach!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate