Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
dreams are fucking weird.
    #4689223 - 09/21/05 04:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i frequently have sleep paralysis which turns basically into a lucid dream. i would say this happens to me once every 2 weeks or so. basically all of the sudden in a dream i realize im dreaming. the probelem is , instead of waking up like usual im trapped in the dream, i can feel my body but i cant wake up. whats weird is then im in the dream and i can control the person i am in the dream. i dont feel my body anymore, i feel the "dream body". i can move my dream hands or do weird things. once i become lucid things usually start to come apart in the dream world. i see colors and oddities almost like i was tripping. eventually i feel that im pulling away from my body...like going to far and i might die or not come back. the only way i can wake up is to phyisiclaly shake myself, like jolt my body to the side. then im awake and always so frickin puzzled.

so the other day im taking a midday nap. im having this dream, i dont even remeber what it was about. all the sudden in the dream im going down this elevator in an office building i become lucid. however i cant wake up. so for a minute i ponder being stuck in this dream. the elevator hits the floor i want. so since im lucid i think shit i cant control this i wanna fly. in my dream i start to just rise up, my body had this completely incredible feeling. i rose about 6-7 ft and then started falling first sideways, then straight down through the floors. evebtually i was falling through pitch black, while faliing my body felt ridiculous, it felt like i had eaten 10 rolls (e pills). i felt soooo fucking good, never in a dream had i felt like i was on a drug like that. eventually i landed in this weird place. it was creepy and i got scared. i instantly started trying to wake up, i felt paralyzed. finally was able to to my little shake/jot to the side and boom im awake.

it was the weirdest dream ive ever had. also possibly the strangest sleep paralyzation ive had. it was also the longest i was able to remain lucid in a dream before getting scared and really trying to force myself awake. this kinda weird dream shit never happened before my taking psychedelics. im wondering if i damaged my brain for good.....hope not  :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: dreams are fucking weird. [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4689316 - 09/21/05 06:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Common

mostly because you're thinking a lot and your brain cant get in a deep sleep.

I've had this since I was little...sleep paralysis sucks, I always try to break it but it takes a while...

Of corse talking to the grays and 2d's doesnt help matters

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4689330 - 09/21/05 06:55 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

dude thats fuckin awesome. now you gotta try to find things out in the dreams that you can use in "reality"

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#4689370 - 09/21/05 07:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
this kinda weird dream shit never happened before my taking psychedelics. im wondering if i damaged my brain for good.....hope not  :sad:

Anyone got that Flashback flash video about some kid and alex hoffman whatever his name? Year dreams have been touggh on me too lately, wish id never taken heavy psychedicls ...

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #4689430 - 09/21/05 08:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

dreams are normal, lucid dreams are normal, sleep paralysis is normal, none of them indicate any brain damage or disorder. In fact i fucking love all three of them. Their are no limits to what you can do with your lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis is actually a great gift if you know how to use it. when your in a sleep paralysis state try floating up. just relax and float up. You can have OBE's or whatever else. just enjoy man.

dreams are my life

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4689495 - 09/21/05 08:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

it felt like i had eaten 10 rolls (e pills). i felt soooo fucking good,

:tongue: I wouldn't worry. I'd take that kind of brain damage anyday. :thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: dreams are fucking weird. [Re: Moonshoe]
    #4689811 - 09/21/05 10:53 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
dreams are normal, lucid dreams are normal, sleep paralysis is normal, none of them indicate any brain damage or disorder. In fact i fucking love all three of them. Their are no limits to what you can do with your lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis is actually a great gift if you know how to use it. when your in a sleep paralysis state try floating up. just relax and float up. You can have OBE's or whatever else. just enjoy man.

dreams are my life

Exactly! :thumbup: That's what I'm saying man :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Loc: Pacific Northwest USA
Re: dreams are fucking weird. [Re: Locus]
    #4690571 - 09/21/05 02:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you are walking around awake, and start to dream ... That might be braindamage ... and its not at all fun, but if you can recognize signs that its about to happen, its tollerable . Dreams more often then not have little or no relevance , thoes that do you will know it , and the dreams that make absolutely no sense what so ever, are basicly the minds way of flushing the toilet , all the stuff just swirls around for awhile before it gets flushed out ... Since the topic of lucid dreaming has come up , I thought I might share this with someone , though it could simply be beacuse of my own life experiences and ' brain damage ' Tropane nightshades have undoubtedly played some role from past encounters ... for me, there is a intoxicant combination that without fail , will produce lucid dreaming, as well as leaving a dream , for even some period of time if you wake up, and entering back into the dreamworld... now to this combination quite simple ...

Beer , alchohol + Hops
and a fresh sprig of Mugwort ' Artemisia Vulgaris ' , the variety I hvae is the cultivar known as ' Oriental Limelight ' , Mugwort is well known as a dreamherb among pagans . Some notes on this ... and I am seriously not joking ...

One takes a sprig ( my general term for a small branch , I am speaking of a length of mugwort about 4-6" long ) and one roles it gently between the fingers so as to slightly break the stem , and places it in the bottle of ale ' St Pauli Girl is my preference .. if you dont have a 'bottle' of beer, a stein, or other large mug works , basicly you alow this to sit for 15-30 minutes or so before drinking , the longer it sits , the more bitter it gets ... I have a fairly high alchohol tollerence, by my own standards, I am not a frequent drinker, but a bottle of tequila , is something I can tollorate in a few hours . But , having drank even 1/2 of a 12oz serving of beer , with the mugwort, and I am seriously Intoxicated , but at the same time, very wide awake . after some point of going on, after the second or third bottle of beer, that is plenty to suffice , when I finaly do lay down to sleep , my body is exausted, but my mind is not, it seems to enter rather quickly a ' mock sleep ' or somewhere between sleeping and waking , the mind 'appears ' to sleep , but it is not deep in the slightest , for me it is apparently obvious when I am entering the dream / spirit world, and as a result, I enter aware of this , and aware of what is going on ... a note on this , having tried this with one bottle of beer, I can testify, it produces a serious hangover ... Similar to waking up after tropane nightshade delerium, now this may verywell be something that works for others, or it may simply be something related to acetecholine and the many encounters with the toloache ... in anycase ... Err edited to add something else ... Mugwort is a close relative of Wormwood ' Artemisia Absinthum ' and also contains thujone ... you folks are probobly fermilar with the green fairy , absinthe , I have drank absinthe, and they seem to do a pretty good job of controling thujone level ... absinthe is only minorly inehbriating compared to the ale and mugwort ... also note , this stuff probobly effects kidneys ... renal failure is not something I would like to experience, but my guess is if kept in moderation ' Ie , not your 'favorite social drink ' ' , this would be alright ... be cautious though , and expect a nasty hangover

- Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Edited by Tranceharper (09/21/05 02:31 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4690670 - 09/21/05 02:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

where do you think you think? :P

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Loc: Pacific Northwest USA
Re: dreams are fucking weird. [Re: Gomp]
    #4693715 - 09/22/05 01:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You think in waking life, you ' feel ' in dreamlife :wink:-Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: dreams are fucking weird. [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4693807 - 09/22/05 02:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

wrong.

--------------------

Offlinediabla
THE DAY ISCOMING

Loc: east coast
Re: dreams are fucking weird. [Re: Locus]
    #4694171 - 09/22/05 07:53 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

in part of my dream last night i was walking out to my car and this pink/white cat was stumbling around me talking about how he was hallucinating and something wasn't right. he had a mexican accent and he was like "yo something is not right man" so i let him in my car and i was all nervous that he was gonna bite me or something. my dreams are usually about like 3 or 4 different things at once. along with the cat, i bought a new car, i was a babysitter, my grandparents were hiding something from me, and i was driving around the town i use to live in.

--------------------

"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom