Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: weird/cant explain when goin to bed. [Re: ]
    #1602958 - 06/02/03 09:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yes i have had an out of body experience.(maybe a bit)
this may seem like a lie but I also experienced a Out of body experience when smoking weed.

I was listening to some hendrix.(all along the watchtower to be exact(my fav song)) and I was pretty damn stoned. and i was just enjoying the music and some trippy stuff started happening. I felt like i was on a roller coaster and I felt like I was above on my room going down. but it wasn't as strong as when I have sleep paralysis.

I am seriously going to try and have another sleep paralysis moment. It seems as if I can get into this by my own methods I just really can't explain. but I can do it but I have yet to have a strong out of body experience. just minor ones.

:laugh:

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1613921 - 06/06/03 03:09 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

once you have an OOBE they can be "emulated" by the mind almost "at will."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinesymantic
Stranger

#1614061 - 06/06/03 05:30 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I had the axact smae experience last night.. just as I'm falling asleep... I wake up only to find I'm locked tight and it feels like there is something is holding me down.. 'I've also had expereinces where I'm turned on my side.. and something is being pushed into my back.. as I try to turn to see.. I hear a voice and it says.. 'don't turn around' .. I try again and again but then I am not able to move anything and the voice keeps saying 'don't turn around'.. the only way to get out of the nightmare/dream is to relax and try to fall asleep...

Kottonmouth ?... what can you expect to see.. if you manage to get out of your body... I would like to be able to experience an OBE but it does frighten me... what is the purpose of this ability...

--------------------
reality is the part of the imaginatio we all agree on

OfflineRiderGZ
Stranger
Re: weird/cant explain when goin to bed. [Re: symantic]
    #1614085 - 06/06/03 06:24 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone have any stories about OBEs while on weed?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds