Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Weird dream experiences [Re: Strumpling]
    #1577799 - 05/26/03 03:37 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah. It's just a long-time fear I've had, held back from childhood, I guess. It always makes its way through to my dreams.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Weird dream experiences [Re: ]
    #1577800 - 05/26/03 03:38 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

-deleted-

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1577803 - 05/26/03 03:42 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yeah its a big dedication to really get into this type of stuff - you really do have to be "into" it like all the time and integrate thoughts about dreaming and just various dream-related stuff into your waking life - this way, it leaks into your dreams to remind you how interested you are in infiltrating the dreamscape with your waking consciousness.. the more you integrate dreams-related thoughts into your life, the easier it seems to get to be able to think "woah hey this is a dream!"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Anonymous

#1577812 - 05/26/03 04:02 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

-deleted-

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Weird dream experiences [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1578231 - 05/26/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i have a news! lol. well i guess. about 4 hours ago or so i dont know i was sleeping. and i was dreaming, and all of a sudden i guess i wanted to meet people. so im thinking.... looking. seeing who i can see in this "dream scape". and so i see this girl i know from school. im like !!!....!!!...Danielle!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!! what the fuck is going on! its so good to see you. shes dressed up nice, and kind of giggle laughs, and is like "what?". then im like wooaahhhh! people in my dreams... people i know or people i dontk now!!! these people have to exist... and so all the people i saw... i was like i have to tell you my name!... i love you guys! and so i started introducing myself and hugging all these kids(no adults btw). i was about to cry in the dream. but i said hello to all of them. seeing some people i remember from my past... seeing other people from school. makes you wonder if these people were dreaming too. or you just got to meet them. or it was JUST morpheus again! it was kind of weird for me... cause i dont ever really have dreams like that.

then i started dreaming about zombies, and like rooms full of them chasing after me, and joining some kind of youth nwo with my ex gf. then i was in a room full of the flesh eaters. then bruce willis telling me that the war is "real". then i wake up and turn on the tv... coincidence or whatever. bruce willis is on tv, with some kind of parody, with a merkaba. *sigh*...

--------------------
What?

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Weird dream experiences [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1578263 - 05/26/03 11:55 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Rest, the answers are coming.

That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1578774 - 05/26/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know if you guys have ever tried this, but play music while you're dreaming. It's fucking awesome. The music invades your dreams and usually makes it happy. You can actually hear the songs in your dreams and most of the time it influences your dreams and in a good way. One day I'm going to put the sgt peppers album on repeat. It's the ultimate happy music and I'm sure the dream would be heaven.

One time I accidently dreamed through a howard stern show! It was beyond real. The dialog from the show actually fased itself with my dream completely and howard and that black chick (her name slips my mind at the moment) were actually in my dream. I don't know how your brain works so fast to be able to hear something while you're sleeping and then simultaniously make it part of your dream with such precision.

One time I was dreaming I was in a car with some guy and he was just rambling on about all these negative and awful events happening around the world. I wake up and I see that the news is on.

I always leave the radio on at night now, usually on an oldies station. I think it would be cool if I dreamed through an art bell show.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
    #1579450 - 05/26/03 07:56 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"your dreams and usually makes it happy."

hmmm...i dont know about that, I was listening to music and sleeping once and I had a dream that i was at a club, and a hybird of johnny rotten and thom yorke came up to me and smoked a big bowl of crack in my face.

but yeah, mostly its peaceful.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
    #1580464 - 05/27/03 01:41 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I had dreams of atomic holocoust as a child.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Weird dream experiences [Re: Malachi]
    #1582190 - 05/27/03 05:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Once, I remember a dream where a whole bunch of people were walking from one town to another (back where I lived in Iowa), and the guy I was walking next to was singing In Flames' Stand Ablaze, which I thought was fucked up because I don't know the lyrics, but it was because the song was playing (I always have music on repeat all). It leads to all sorts of fucked up shit, like waking up every time one song is playing. I'll have a whole album playing for my eight hour sleep, and I'll only hear the same two songs. How fucked up is that? (I remember that I once put in a Rush album and put it on Repeat One, accidently. Didn't realize it til I woke up). crazy shit.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom