Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3327685 - 11/06/04 01:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wait a minute Spud. It isn't going to work based on the prinicples I shared. The way I know them to work is via practicalities for the individual. It's a very impractical car to own if you are making under 100,000.

I can tell you right now, these methods will not work for anyone making under 100,000 or for the one who it would be practical for (to serve an already established lavish lifestyle) that already had not a sincere desire to own a ferrari. Without that, there is no genuine source for appreciation for one to use in the congealing if one does not have any appreciciation for such a car.

So for those making let's say $40K per year and using these techniques, one could "manifest" a Chevy Cavalier! This is wonderful news.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3327733 - 11/06/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I could go buy one this afternoon. Heres how I would do it. I would drive to the dealer, pick one out, sign the papper work , write a check and leave.
This is EXACTLY how anyone buys anything. Nothing metaphysical to it.

No one starts out with minmal means and jumps to ferrari manifesting without a lot of other practicalities being manifested before that.
Ah, here GJTI admits then one cannot instantaneously shift mindsets and shows her limiting belief that one must take incremental steps. How this is different that one everyone normally does is beyond me.

You are being ridiculous and you have set anyone up with minimal means and resources who attempts this up to fail.
I am doing nothing to anyone.

OKAY everyone.
OKAY then. (Prepare for emotional onslaught.)

Swami wants you to disregard all of this and continue to feel unworthy and underserving of your hearts desires and living in lack.
*raises eyebrows* Hardly WithIt. I want everyone to understand how the real-world works and to have the things they want. Your telepathic circuits need fine-tuning.

Swami wants you to keep using affirmations in the negative or future tense, so you will produce negative results and keep your desires always out of reach.
(More emotional garabage). The Swam wants you to get off your collective asses INSTEAD of using affirmations.

Swami wants you to remain unconscious co-creators in this game.
Amazing how such a self-proclaimed intuitive could be so far wrong.

Foot Note: On Tuesday I played a 30 year-old guy in racquetball who told me how he beat a pro in an exhibition match and was a solid "A" player (I am a "B" level.) He even has his own web site promoting his royal awesomeness complete with action pictures and bio. This guy seemed to have an extremely positive self image.

I thought, "Well, I probably won't give this hot rod much of a game," as I was feeling very flat and tired, having played eight days in a row and was in need of time off and recovery.

I crushed the young pistollero 15-8, 15-4. He whined after every few points saying how "lucky" I was and ended up purposely smashing his new racquet on the back wall in frustration. He never stopped to examine why he was losing and what he could do to change. "I AM better than this guy!" he exclaimed (using the "CORRECT" affirmation tense) and continued making the same mistakes.

The point? Practice, discipline and emotional control works w-a-y better than telling yourself how wonderful you are.

BTW, I am pretty darn wonderful.  :wink:

And Jiggy is too when she stays centered.  :heart:

--------------------

Edited by Swami (11/06/04 03:48 PM)

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: Swami]
    #3328011 - 11/06/04 03:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

please would love to hear the terms and conditions Swam.

jiggy anything is possible. doesn't matter how much means you have you still can obtain the things you want, takes a little hard work, investment, creativity, and your heart/mind/soul on the goal.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: spudamore]
    #3328083 - 11/06/04 03:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Terms and conditions? If you are not already wealthy or making a high salary and are able to manifest a new Ferrari using affirmations and visualizations in a relatively short time-frame, then you have conquered ordinary reality and need nothing from me. In fact, I will become your disciple.

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: Swami]
    #3328097 - 11/06/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Terms and conditions? If you are not already wealthy or making a high salary and are able to manifest a new Ferrari using affirmations and visualizations in a relatively short time-frame, then you have conquered ordinary reality and need nothing from me. In fact, I will become your disciple.

didn't say i could manifest a ferrari just using affirmations/visualizations.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Edited by spudamore (11/06/04 03:59 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order