Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location
    #3287276 - 10/27/04 10:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A practicing shaman friend sent me something about Bi-location and said it is often the most overlooked and unpracticed aspect of shamanism.

What do any of you or ANYONE know about doing it?

Thanks

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3287299 - 10/27/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well, during a shamanic ritual a shaman sends his "soul" on a journey to find the root of a patient's illness while his body stays there continuing the ritual. Sort of like an OOBE while concious. Is that what he refers to?

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3287344 - 10/27/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks Hue,

I was just typing a reply and got the answer I was after myself. (that happens a lot after I put a question or something out there to look at in front of me.

Never mind......... while the post is up, if anyone wants to talk about bi-location, it's here.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #3287709 - 10/27/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

wheres the link? i do not see it.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3287722 - 10/27/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

There is no link. I was just referencing something that mentioned shamans using bi-location and wondered if any here did. I had a nother friend, throwing the word bi-location around and thought it meant something else.

I understand the shaman use of it if its as hue says.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
    #3288128 - 10/28/04 04:16 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Two things that most if not all shamanic tribes across the world hold in commmon is the use of entheogens and the affiliation with 'astral travel'. We acknowledge that a person has a physical body and the astral self, or light body, soul. Usually it's with taking an entheogen that these two can seperate. As Huehue said, the shaman's 'soul' might travel to find the root of a patient's illness, but it can also be for other purposes, seeking other visions. So it is similar to OOBE, but can be induced and the shaman can have control over the journey. I have heard some ideas that say bi-location might even have something to do with the creation of the mysterious Nazca Lines in Peru...

--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

Edited by lovelight (10/28/04 04:22 AM)

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Loc: Soma dreaming itself
    #3288402 - 10/28/04 08:26 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The travel into the unseen realm.

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Loc: Soma dreaming itself
Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: Tag_Number]
    #3288407 - 10/28/04 08:27 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The seen it comes once again.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: Tag_Number]
    #3288444 - 10/28/04 08:44 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

on salvia with split attention, or roving attention, I find it takes no effort to have more than one complete visual(/sensory) field operating - the net effect is to find the dimension lived in is bigger, more roomy or expanded.
one just allows that it is so and continues.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3289229 - 10/28/04 12:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hum, i kinda thought of the "third eye" last night, when 2 eyes open, the whole is an eye, and you focus is the pupil of your "third eye"
then i thought of the state of "no focus" and i wonderd OBE? funny how i connect it to this post :P thanks for sharing :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: Gomp]
    #3289271 - 10/28/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well bi location is just what it sounds like, being in two places at once, usually it refers to some form of OBE, specifically those where you can look down at your own unconcious body...

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3289527 - 10/28/04 01:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Bi- means your body is conscious and conscious somewhere else at the same time.

They should call it bi-consciousness location.

The other friend had ideas that the OB conscious could create a hologram projection of the self that could also interact with the physical at the same tome the orginal body was conscious and interactive in another location.

I was just wondering if anyone had anything on that, it's a far out idea. Maybe in the future, who knows??????????????

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3289766 - 10/28/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ah interesting so your actually refering more to the creation of a 'double' as described by carlos castaneda. That is WAY beyond my knowledge, and that is some serious power if you can do it.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3289823 - 10/28/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well, my friend was and got me curious. Ever other person on spiritual/meta physicsa boards are doing the shamanic version of it.

He's talking about being able to create a holograph projection of the self from the OB state while the physical body is also conscious and active where it is.

Wouldn't that be fucking cool? Talk about teleconferencing. The corporate world will never be the same again.LOL We first have to figure out how WE ARE creating them with these bodies, before we can do it from our flying bodies.

Maybe will pick up some clues if we figure out how we use our flying bodies??????

Okay everyone- more holograph talk please please please!!!!!!!! I need a new toy to play with.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3289937 - 10/28/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

""our flying bodies?????? ""

dunno, but this got me again thinking of the lack of skeleton i find when lucid :P is our skeleton dead like rock? a bit of topic to some, but i just see this intriguing aspect of this.
"figure dreaming and thus Will newer dream again, the full potential of the all Shail flow" - unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3289953 - 10/28/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well, one could say god is multi-locating into our seperate consciousnesses (and not just us here humans) :smile:

The only thing is that these fragmented consciousnesses are each hooked to a physical memory bank and reactional programs and unique input, so relative to 'us' (on a dual level), 'we' would never see it.

Subtle bi-location of single conscious beings happens all the time. Consciousness isn't just isolated in the physical. When you're in your "head" thinking of something, often elaborate and in pictures, while simulntaneously interacting in "reality" (heh), this is bi-location.

Now affecting or sensing the consensual reality in seperate "locations" so to speak, what you're referring to, is a different story :smile:. Something to overcome before a consciousness would be able to do this is the illusion of linear time, which makes it seem logical that a single point of awareness would not be able to exist in two seperate spatial locations in one moment of time. Either that, or a sort of rapid oscillation between the two points giving rise to the simultaneous perception of both.

It would definitely be something neat to practice :laugh:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3289956 - 10/28/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Now I got all these ideas going through my head. LOL

What if we already are doing it and don't have the software developed just for the ability to realise it???????

I thought of that when I was thinking about viaggios ego/god/perphial others post. There are these theories, that we have tons of selfs plitting off on all kinds of reality branches to meet the "personal realities of every individual". Thats a mind fuck in itself.

Anyway, I got this idea for something to practice that may be a part of programming the soft ware. Some of us can already mental multi task and don't even realise we are doing that.

Spend 15 minutes a day listening to music, watching a TV show and reading a book all at the same time and then review your comprehension of the 3. If you can develop the ability to be comprehensive of all stimuli at the same time, that would be a start for getting better at bi consciousness.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3289973 - 10/28/04 03:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Another good exercise is look in one spot while mentally focusing on two objects on the opposite sides of your vision.

Reaaaallly focus :smile:

Try to make sure one doesn't have more of a focal precedent than the other. It shouldn't be like two parts of the picture, but rather two seperate pictures altogether :smile:

Now close your eyes and keep your focus still on these two objects simultaneously (imagining them) while trying to become aware to their exact spatial position infront of you.

Never really gave this a thorough practice, but maybe I'll try again :cool:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: deff]
    #3290023 - 10/28/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

we double posted def,

Yes, you're description of bi-location is what I said lots are able to do as well as see into the etheric bodies of others like the shamans need to to diagnose for healing.

these same people have pretty much moved out of linear time consciousness too, so I don't see that as an obstacle to over come though it is one initially for anyone developing the new software. (good point too)

Thanks for playing and adding def, keep it comin as it comes.

Gomp, your flying body is the one YOU are writing from dude, talk about space splat.LOL

Seriously, its like the one you use in lucid dream time and when you trip out with or without drugs, the one that can go places in the intangible realms. It's a body of consciousness that freely percieves and comprehends beyond the physical appearant and physical sensory perceptors.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3290053 - 10/28/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't just mean theorizing that linear time is a complex biological hoax, but actually transferring conscious awareness unconfined to the bounds of linear time transition.

Like how you can move in the three spatial dimensions now, except including a fourth of time.

Btw- I suggest you try the sacred fungus once :cool:

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3290069 - 10/28/04 03:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

""What if we already are doing it and don't have the software developed just for the ability to realise it???????""

Harmonie!

""Spend 15 minutes a day listening to music, watching a TV show and reading a book all at the same time and then review your comprehension of the 3. If you can develop the ability to be comprehensive of all stimuli at the same time, that would be a start for getting better at bi consciousness. ""

that's kinda why i smoke pot, i feel I'm not ready for this "multitasking" yet and it is just to easy when sober (i feel soberness as the "wildest" drug ever) :P and i definitively relate to what your saying keep it coming !

"""Another good exercise is look in one spot while mentally focusing on two objects on the opposite sides of your vision.
"""

cool! me and my friends been talking bout that! it wild how you can 'cross' your eye's looking towards the nose, but we "can not" do the opposite? :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3290104 - 10/28/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Heh I didn't mean actually move your eyes to both. Keep you eyes fixed in the middle with your awareness focused on both opposite objects.

Another good 'general' focus technique is to stare at one spot and move your awareness all around spatially. Try all 3 dimensions, and not just the two of your "flat" vision. Improvement is noticed quickly :cool:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3290136 - 10/28/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not talking bout that def, lots of people can see into other times lines and run up and down them and have opened their feely sensies to multi D silmultaneous time to varying degrees. I can enough that it serves me in decision making and understanding connections better.

It's more then theory for me. Thats why I keep suggesting to people to start emotionalising this stuff and do emotional processing.

Anyway, I did try it when I was younger and didn't like it. Drugs arn't for me. I can barely handle my mind off of them. I like the idea of being able to induce tripping chemicals from my own brains pharamacy. he he he

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3290149 - 10/28/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Go at them again with your new insight.

What's the worse that can happen :cool:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3290161 - 10/28/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I may become dependent on them and quit working on being able to induce altered states without them.

I have a VERY additive personality

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3290179 - 10/28/04 03:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

next time you do em def, or anyone, intend to see what extra insight you can get on this.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3290299 - 10/28/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

""Heh I didn't mean actually move your eyes to both. Keep you eyes fixed in the middle with your awareness focused on both opposite objects."" sure, i just mentioned it :P  :thumbup: kinda related I guess :P

"""I may become dependent on them """
how can anyone be dependent on anything but dependence's? its just a thought? quitting is just that, quitting :P

"""what extra insight you can get on this"""

i get less? when you are sober, your whole brain is active?
when smoking dope, you kill some of it, and then focus easier on the one left?  like turning of the multitasking and just task?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3290345 - 10/28/04 04:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

its easy to become dependent on dependence.

We depend on food and water to survive and pay checks and blah blah blah

I want to be INDEPENDENT and soverign of the physical world while in it. I want to be able to survive on ether and zero point energy AND I want to be able to manifest shit out of thin air just for shitz and giggles. If I can figure out this morph field shit, I can know how to manifest instanteouly and heal shit.

Dude, when you take shrooms, chemicals are released in your brain that allows for the trip. I can release them in mild doses at will. I want to stick with my program.

I like being a shroomless shroomhead.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3290367 - 10/28/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

""I want to be INDEPENDENT ""

hehe, only way to become independent is to be it?

its easy to become dependent on dependence, only if you think so?
""as soon as a philosophy begins to believe in itself. It always creates a world in its own image"" ? :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
    #3290388 - 10/28/04 04:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I tried something new today....see with your eyes closed.....It wierd, but its a good excersize for keeping mental images solid...With eyes close, actually move your physical hand in front of your closed eyes, then visualize exactly what your doing....In a way you start to see the framework of that image as a mental projection.....then start touching things, and your hand is like your eyes....its pretty cool, i think :smile:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3290436 - 10/28/04 04:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

No kidding gomp, thats why I don't care to use a drug to do something I can already do without it.

That would be like putting yourself on a lung resperator when you already know how to breath????????????????

russian, that sounds like jedi stuff, like when luke was playing with his sabor and that floating ball while blind folded. It's sorta Zen too. I play those games he he he. Good suggestion!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3290464 - 10/28/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

use less effort
try not to visualize and
just see anyway.
this is closer to what I experience.

more alice in wonderland effect is needed, i.e. stuff has to happen without effort.

the effort should go in an opposite or unrelated direction than the one in question.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3290484 - 10/28/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I hear ya. When I go exploring, I make a "loose" intention and then let go.

The tough part is keeping yourself from not applying any direction based on where you think it will or should go along the way. I'm getting better at that. Typically, the answers you are after, do not follow your personal line of reasoning and logic.

For sure, ya have to get out of your own way.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

watch everything [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3290490 - 10/28/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

and move sideways

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: watch everything [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3290496 - 10/28/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lol

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: watch everything [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3290638 - 10/28/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

""That would be like putting yourself on a lung resperator when you already know how to breath????????????????""

exactly.. then forget the brathing totaly and focus "in full" on the hart beat..

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: watch everything [Re: Gomp]
    #3290669 - 10/28/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I do that too. Not on purpose, but often I catch myself not breathing. I later learned some yogis can do this. Maybe I will play with it on purpose. LOL

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3290679 - 10/28/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
I hear ya. When I go exploring, I make a "loose" intention and then let go.

The tough part is keeping yourself from not applying any direction based on where you think it will or should go along the way. I'm getting better at that. Typically, the answers you are after, do not follow your personal line of reasoning and logic.

For sure, ya have to get out of your own way.

hehe, "we are already doing it"?? imagine sleep, if you dream, what if, i say what if, when you dream of your mom and you are talking about the weather in London. what if. you were in a London (not the one we know) but still A London, seen the world as it is? in full control whit full potential realized??
i often thought of dying as happening as sleep :P there is a major difference between dead and rotten?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3290947 - 10/28/04 06:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

here is the article. I was telling a friend about how i noticed myself not breathing sometimes, this was last spring, and he said that happened to him when he took DMT that weekend. He e-mailed me this a week later, wierd;

From moutain-manna.com

Article not written by me;

We wanted to talk a bit about the suspension of the breath and its relation to the ascension process. Not as a goal to work toward, literally huffing and puffing (ultimately the suspension of the breath is the goal of pranayama, though a forgotten goal in most cases.), but as a natural process that takes place at a certain point in your spiritual growth.
In letter#1 we said:
"But first we want to talk a bit about the breath: you don't have to... breathe, that is. Not to worry; there is a precedent for this among your yogis, some of whom have been voluntarily buried for hours and arose alive and well. They went into a state of consciousness beyond the breath.

The early and middle stages of the ascension process often involves various deep breathing techniques, always bringing more and more oxygen into the system (and activating the Mer Ka Ba). However, as you move toward the higher octaves of Metalight and Lumina you'll be utilizing a more refined energy source (prana) and slowly begin to meditate, and sometimes function daily, in a state of consciousness that has suspended breath as one of its attributes. The prana that sustains your form will flow in and out through the top of your head (crown chakra). This involves a specific series of occurrences with the kundalini and the chakra system, particularly the heart, throat and crown. It is one of the more difficult gateways to pass through, but a number of you are ready, and we'd love to assist." {end quote}

It does not have to be a difficult gateway for you now as you move into the higher octaves of our primary formulations. Part of the difficulty is obviously the belief that you'll literally die if you stop breathing. When this natural process begins you hold onto the lung-breath and don't allow the Breath of Life to flow.

When does it naturally occur? One requirement is that the Ida and Pingali are in balance. The ascending and descending currents that spiral around the center column. So many folks associate the rising Ida current with Kundalini. When this (Ida) is out of balance one is "spacey" and spiritually weak. Rather than consuming the challenges of this plane as fuel, one can't cope; too "skewed" to that 'false' light with a very small "l"

One often ends up settling into a pleasant or not so pleasant psychic realm; unable to deal with the challenges of life here. There is so much more available to you.

As these two currents are balanced there is an implosion birthing Light with a capital "L", and an upward flow from the center channel as the Kundalini rises naturally and gently. Kundalini can be forced by many means; but the outcome is not always gentle. If the spiraling currents are balanced it's a very natural process. A number of you taking the combination of Metalight, Lumina, and Amritha are experiencing this; indeed that's a primary function of the early octaves and the meditation exercises sent with the formulations.

Another factor is the opening of the complete third eye; the positive (ajna third eye) and the negative (medulla area) poles opened and balanced; and both connected to the crown chakra at the top of the head, forming the Crystal Cave with the hypothalamus and subsidiary endocrine glands enclosed. The exercises we send with the octaves facilitate this process, and are designed to work with the formulations.

Given this, (and a number of you who have been traveling with us now
have this foundation) this is what would tend to occur: The kundalini rises up through the throat and the top of the head (thousand petaled lotus) begins to open [this is a multi step process but is at least beginning for many now]. There is a pulsation that begins to occur at the top of the head; at the same time the breath begins to suspend.

Actually a number of things occur simultaneously and there can be a short period of discomfort, almost pressure. So: top of head beginning to open, pulsation, breath suspending; also the throat closes. That is uncomfortable at first, usually one gasps a bit, pulls the breath in and comes back "down" to the heart chakra (or below) where it is very pleasant and comfortable. And there remains for lifetimes.

The throat actually needs to contract as the breath suspends; biologically this adjusts the pressure and protects the small blood vessels in the brain. No way around this contraction, it's a necessary and positive occurrence. But there is a way to move through this occurrence with ease, without getting caught.... [This is an excerpt from Ascension Assistance Letter #4 that includes meditation exercises to facilitate this process]

...... with these you can move with ease to the other side of this potentially difficult gate. Here is a state of dynamic euphoria. The pulsation at the top of the head is seen to be a flow of refined prana coming in and out through the top of your head. The experience is not easy to describe in words; vibrant peace, full living stillness.

As you take these formulations in conjunction with practicing these "exercises" you'll begin to know what the words point to. Once through this 'gate' we can turn to completing the initial process that will activate the neurosecretion that you can literally taste flowing from the roof of your mouth. Some of you have already started to experience this as well.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3291194 - 10/28/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

is there not more? hehe that was awsome! i just came from my bed experiencing 'this'!

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineWhiteRussian
    #3291317 - 10/28/04 08:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thats pretty cool, it made me think.....Why does it feel better when i exhale or dont breathe at all, then inhale??

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3291338 - 10/28/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

because it's in revers? :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineWhiteRussian
    #3291356 - 10/28/04 08:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

then im almost :murder:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3291368 - 10/28/04 08:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I will be eating some mushrooms in an hour or two :cool:

I'll see if I can shed any light on bi-location while working with them :smile:

:mushroom2:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3291599 - 10/28/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
I will be eating some mushrooms in an hour or two :cool:

I'll see if I can shed any light on bi-location while working with them :smile:

:mushroom2:

:thumbup:

And gomp, sorry, thats all there was to it

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #3292137 - 10/29/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

in psionics bi-location refers to when you remote prescence or remote view, and your consciousness is sending you information from two (or more?) locations at once. its usually annoying.

however, if you're referring to actually being in two places at once physically. from what i understand its possible.

suggested practice if you're serious about that would be remote prescence, PK, remote influence and then finally full bi-location.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: truekimbo2]
    #3293059 - 10/29/04 08:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Bah they were weak, minor visuals, definite euphoria, but very little in the head stuff :/

I even fell alseep 4 hours in, heh :crazy:

truekimbo - have you had success with rp?

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#3299684 - 10/31/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah. some. i've got the movement part down pretty easily, but the sensory data is completely fucked unless i map out where i'm going beforehand.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Question for practicing Shamans here on bi-location [Re: truekimbo2]
    #3300549 - 10/31/04 07:56 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

true,

I like your attitide about the possibility. I beleive. When you said you map out a chart before you go exploring, do you think that limits what info you can retrieve? Thats been my experience so I just start with a loose intention now for what I want to understand better and let "higher intelligence lead the way"

I wasn't supreised def. Sometimes, i have dreams where I am comprehending something extremely profound and it seems soooooo simple. Then, I feel like I am dropping an octive and loose some clarity on it, then again and again and then I wake up and I couldn't hold onto it with my waking conscious.

How the fuck is it, my consciousness can know stuff in dream states that it can't grasp in waking states?

I think we have a lot more soft ware programming to do or like you said true, the data has no where to be processed.

I love this subject. More and more since I started this post, I am feeling that we are already doing it and are just not aware of it. Fun fun fun, lifes a trip. No wonder why moonshoe said, he thinks about dream time more then shroom time. You get to do and know so much there. What good is it if we can bring it into waking reality. Thats a goal!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#3301956 - 10/31/04 05:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i heard an interesting theory that in order to get your physical brain to record information from your psychic (or higher self or whatever) you have to teach it that such things are important through constant exposure and attention. after a while something just clicks and your physical brain (the part that allows you to remeber stuff in your normal consciousness) starts remebering all the stuff that it didn't know was important.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder