Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Wizzy] * 4
    #16052236 -



--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: qman] * 1
    #16052348 -

qman said:
I am not saying men are better than women, but lets recognize the following.

1. Men dominate politics and high level government positions around the world, and have for most of civilization.

2. Men control most of the worlds wealth, they dominate and control the global financial markets.

3. Men dominate science,technology,and medicine, most accomplishments in this area have been from men.

4. Music and art also seems to be male dominated.

5. Wars and weapons used in wars are all male designed.

6. Men are physically stronger and faster, and excel in athletics.

Again, I am not saying men are better than women, they are not, many women are doing great things in many different areas, more than ever before.



That's a rather rudimentary analysis without explaining why. For the longest time men prohibited women from entering school, which explains all those things. Even today polls have shown that 20 percent of people still believe a woman wouldn't be able to do the job as president. Thus, this contributes to holding women back in realms such as politics, because these people will always vote against a woman because of her sex.

Also anybody who studies classical music can list female musicians from centuries ago, clara schumanns a famous 1. Personally I think the works of judith butler are far more intelligent and verbose than jean sartre or locke or miller but who knows really?

Third of all, women excel more in athletics that require endurance. Men excel in short bursts of strong energy. Currently sports that are popular focus on this male energy, but women excel more at endurance based sports.

I am one of these women that works in a male dominated field. Male bias based upon nothing but the outer facade is ludicrous. But it didn't always used to be this way. I used to work in the veterinary medical field, and approximately 90 percent of doctors at every clinic I worked for were women. As mentioned, women currently dominate medicine and the medical school now. And not as murses, either, but as doctors.

Edited by Crystal G (04/06/12 11:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #16052565 -

1/3 of the voters said yes? I'm disappointed in this forum. :feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #16052663 -

Crystal G said:
Third of all, women excel more in athletics that require endurance. Men excel in short bursts of strong energy. Currently sports that are popular focus on this male energy, but women excel more at endurance based sports.




Name one sport in which a female holds the world record.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Kamek]
    #16052776 -

Crystal G i have not heard one source from you accept from your point of view which you could easily be talkin outta your ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G]
    #16052842 -

Kamek said:
Crystal G said:
Third of all, women excel more in athletics that require endurance. Men excel in short bursts of strong energy. Currently sports that are popular focus on this male energy, but women excel more at endurance based sports.




Name one sport in which a female holds the world record.



Gymnastics maybe? Lol I think that statement is total bollocks as well.


Crystal G said:
Also anybody who studies classical music can list female musicians from centuries ago, clara schumanns a famous 1. Personally I think the works of judith butler are far more intelligent and verbose than jean sartre or locke or miller but who knows really?




I am a classical music junkie. I play romantic era piano and guitar. And I find it extremely difficult trying to identify any notable female composers. Males on the other hand, there is chopin, liszt, paganini, beethoven, mozart, bach, tchaikovsky, schubert, debussy, haydn, brahms, rubinstein, pachelbel, vivaldi, etc. Basically everything I listen to was composed by a male. Not intentionally but that's how it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Aedan]
    #16052879 -

Coming back to the bs sports statement.

I really hate inequality. That's why I think women and men should be put into the same categorie and should compete with one another in all sports.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: SlashOZ] * 1
    #16053295 -

In my experience, women routinely look to men for decisionmaking. What the reason for this is, I know not.  I'm not sure what you mean by "lesser" though; women can make decisions just fine too and can excel just as well as men in most areas of life.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16053320 -

All We Perceive said:
In my experience, women routinely look to men for decisionmaking. What the reason for this is, I know not.  I'm not sure what you mean by "lesser" though; women can make decisions just fine too and can excel just as well as men in most areas of life.




Because a lot of women are brought up to stfu when the men are talking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16053334 -

I'm sure that's part of it.  I personally have never been in nor seen a mixed gender social group with a female who makes the decisionmaking.  :justdontknow:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16053355 -

I guess it all depends on how you define lesser. If you mean lesser due to the inequality brought forth by the situations of society, then yes women are lesser. If you mean on a grand scheme comparing mental abilities and strength etc then I'd say no. 

On a side note I always pondered on the thought of women being a vessel. If that is the case then women are a reflection of what we as men decide to fill them with. So it could further be assumed that it is the dad's fault for not nurturing his daughter into a woman. Good job fuckheads...


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: eltonjohn]
    #16053363 -

eltonjohn said:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G]
    #16053364 -

Crystal G said:
This thread is promoting hate speech. If you were to make this kind of statement about ANY religious or racial group, it would be closed for being hate speech. Why do we tolerate this kind of shit in the pub? Keep this dumbfuckery in odd at least



Cause its partially true.






:trollhide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: cacharstar]
    #16053466 -

cacharstar said:
I guess it all depends on how you define lesser. If you mean lesser due to the inequality brought forth by the situations of society, then yes women are lesser. If you mean on a grand scheme comparing mental abilities and strength etc then I'd say no. 

On a side note I always pondered on the thought of women being a vessel. If that is the case then women are a reflection of what we as men decide to fill them with. So it could further be assumed that it is the dad's fault for not nurturing his daughter into a woman. Good job fuckheads...



My dad had two sons before me. He did everything he could to make them "men". They turned out to be wimps. They freak out when they get their hands dirty, manual labour is too gosh darn hard, papercuts hurt, etc, etc.

Once he saw what disappointments his sons were, he turned his attention to me. I'm tougher than my brothers. Sure, they tried to compensate by kicking the shit out of me whenever something would go wrong with them. But once I hit my late teens, I could hold my own against them. And now, I'm an engineer. I have a higher education than my father and so we constantly butt heads over everything he deems I should be wrong about, not because he doesn't understand the logic behind it, but rather because I don't have a penis, therefore I can't possibly know.

My brothers tend to do the same, yet can't explain their reasoning.

At work, I am constantly forced to say "Because physics doesn't work like that!" Whenever someone tries to vary a plan I had laid out that they don't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16053531 -

DeathSpider said:
papercuts hurt,



Paper cuts do hurt :kingcrankey:

Worse than an real cut I ever got anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: 4runner]
    #16053562 -

I worked in a off set print shop. We'd get hundreds of papercuts. We'd get papercuts inside papercuts. And the only way they knew how to get the ink off their hands at the end of the day was to wash them with ajax.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Anahata]
    #16053563 -

lol WUT? What's wrong with a woman who likes to chug beers?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16053565 -

:yinyang2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16053583 -

DeathSpider said:
I worked in a off set print shop. We'd get hundreds of papercuts. We'd get papercuts inside papercuts. And the only way they knew how to get the ink off their hands at the end of the day was to wash them with ajax.



When I worked at a newspaper we used the orange pumice gojo soap.
Ajax and cuts sounds freaking wonderful :what:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #16053586 -

Crystal G said:
This thread is promoting hate speech. If you were to make this kind of statement about ANY religious or racial group, it would be closed for being hate speech. Why do we tolerate this kind of shit in the pub? Keep this dumbfuckery in odd at least



He's either trollin or real fuckin dumb. I wouldn't get too offended.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* women uriahchase 2,542 12 07/13/05 08:55 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
( 1 2 all )
In(di)go 1,683 20 08/25/05 03:52 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Town to immigrants: you can't kill women WakeboardrB 828 1 01/31/07 04:00 PM
by DieCommie
* Women mr_kite 3,169 17 07/12/06 05:37 PM
by bobjones
* Women brain vs. man brain
( 1 2 all )
FreeLaws1_6 5,917 28 01/24/05 01:53 PM
by drowneduck
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,312 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,714 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,154 topic views. 5 members, 40 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.