Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hey Shroomery, I'm in Oahu, HI on my honeymoon and I need your help
    #15675197 -

My wife and I are looking for a secluded less popular beach for tripping on some acid sometime this week. I did some research and talked to some marines who are stationed here. These are the beaches I've heard about:
Ka'ena Point State Park, Kailua Beach, Kalama Beach, Kualoa Regional Park, Lanikai Beaches.

I know there are shroomerites on the islands and those who have been here, any advice on which one to choose? Within 1-2 hours drive of waikiki would be nice.

Thanks guys!:smile2:


--------------------
I know, I know you probably scream and cry

That your little world won't let you go


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Shroomery, I'm in Oahu, HI on my honeymoon and I need your help [Re: Psilocyentist]
    #15675254 -

Kailua or Lanikai are great beaches but shade can be hard to find. You will definitely see people everywhere but the north east part of the island is less busy this time of year and the surf is relatively tame.

Good luck! Don't get sunburned!


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Shroomery, I'm in Oahu, HI on my honeymoon and I need your help [Re: Rose]
    #15676017 -

I think Kailua may be your best bet. It is a very long beach so you will be able to find relative privacy. It is close to town so if something happens... you are relatively safe. There are several parks around the beach... so there is potential for shade and bathrooms.

Just don't make a scene. There are Marines and cops. We live and let live on Oahu until someone bothers us.

Have fun, chill out enjoy the sunset and wear sunglasses during the day.

The pali highway will take you pretty much right there and back. 10 miles from Honolulu. 15 from Waikiki.

Congrats on getting married.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Going to Oahu Gr8fulJ420 338 4 02/07/08 01:29 PM
by Lion
* amsterdam honeymoon birdsfoot 1,302 15 12/19/06 12:20 PM
by EndlessNameless
* Our perfect honeymoon (lots of photos!) agr8fulchick 2,771 16 08/24/05 04:02 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* need some honeymoon ideas blood4blood 711 11 08/11/08 04:26 PM
by kindadank
* Honeymoon Abudiwa 670 4 03/03/06 08:33 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,954 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,220 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* New to the Shroomery...
( 1 2 all )
Skyjellyfetti 4,109 36 08/19/03 02:29 PM
by FreakQlibrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
279 topic views. 9 members, 41 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.