Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Going to Oahu
    #7991589 -

I'm gonna spend the day and tonite over on Oahu. I've never been there before. I have a cousin who is a merchant marine, and his vessel is being repaired at the Honolulu harbor. Haven't seen him in 4 or 5 years, so we can catch up while wandering in a drunken stupor around Wiaikiki tonite.

And I will be back home on Maui tomorrow afternoon.

Enjoy your snow, haoles!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to Oahu [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #7991593 -

You sonuvabitch.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to Oahu [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #7991604 -

How long have you lived on Maui never to have been to Oahu. :confused:
You didn't even go anywhere via HNL airport?


--------------------
jesus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to Oahu [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #7991684 -

oahu is cool. Where are you in Maui? I lived there for 3 years

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to Oahu [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #7991737 -

O'ahu is my favorite place on earth!  Waikiki is a fucking weird place man... whether drunk or high or tripping, you're sure to have an interesting time there.:hippie:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hey Shroomery, I'm in Oahu, HI on my honeymoon and I need your help Psilocyentist 279 2 01/16/12 10:47 PM
by Rose
* Las Vegas Vs Chicago Vs Honolulu (to live in?)
( 1 2 all )
Crystal G 5,163 26 07/24/07 01:01 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Finding drugs in Oahu ZuriCam 457 5 10/28/16 12:43 AM
by perikleous
* Wrong place at thye wrong time and such a wrong location mjshroomer 678 6 01/19/06 07:00 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Oahu Internetvirus 136 0 06/10/11 01:46 AM
by Internetvirus
* Anyone familiar with merchant accounts or accepting credit cards? Jrsxt 542 9 02/08/09 06:35 PM
by Jrsxt
* See How A Merchant Win Facebook Fans shuchanle 291 2 11/17/11 07:52 PM
by Newbie
* My merchant acct is now being processed! theRealrollforeverS 127 2 05/30/17 07:03 PM
by 5150

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
338 topic views. 1 members, 142 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.