Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some days living with a significant other can be difficult.
    #15181277 -

And other days they make you pumpkin pancakes for breakfast.  with an added bonus of salted caramel brown sugar maple syrup.

:awecid:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15181283 -

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

  FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: pescadorabioso]
    #15181294 -

:bananadance:

does she smoke weed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #15181299 -

Course.  Daily. she gives me a funny look if I do not pass the bong.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Edited by Psy Baba (10/05/11 12:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15181305 -

sweet man, my girlfriend smokes and it has been an awesome 3 years together. Smoking blunts and making munchies and what not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #15181335 -

My girlfriend doesn't smoke anymore. :sadyes:

Ohh, but drinking alcohol is okay :awewtf:


--------------------
Life is too short for this sorrow. You may be here today and gone tomorrow.


My Poetry · Stay Informed · Recipes · Nature Wants Us to Trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #15181337 -

realfuzzhead said:
sweet man, my girlfriend smokes and it has been an awesome 3 years together. Smoking blunts and making munchies and what not




feels good man.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15181354 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
realfuzzhead said:
sweet man, my girlfriend smokes and it has been an awesome 3 years together. Smoking blunts and making munchies and what not




feels good man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Earth Child]
    #15181358 -

Psybe said:
My girlfriend doesn't smoke anymore. :sadyes:

Ohh, but drinking alcohol is okay :awewtf:




:sad:

No alcohol for me :awesome: weed all the way with the 2x a year acid trip and 1x a year shroom trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #15181366 -

1x year/fungi :yesnod:
Me too.

I haven't done LSD in years, though.


--------------------
Life is too short for this sorrow. You may be here today and gone tomorrow.


My Poetry · Stay Informed · Recipes · Nature Wants Us to Trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #15181370 -

realfuzzhead said:
Psybe said:
My girlfriend doesn't smoke anymore. :sadyes:

Ohh, but drinking alcohol is okay :awewtf:




:sad:

No alcohol for me :awesome: weed all the way with the 2x a year acid trip and 1x a year shroom trip



Ditto!!!


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15181373 -

same

plus dope and lots of :deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Apostle]
    #15181401 -

What is it like smoking DMT often?  Every time I do it, I Feel a little less inclined to do it again lol.  Not to say the experiences have not been great.  It seems to always feel really strange to me, and has never been very "spiritual".  lots of pretty colors and a huge rushing sensation/alteration of reality.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15181416 -

its amazing imo. i did have one frightening experience that lasted all of 3 miliseconds but a lifetime of utter fear and depair were packed within them.


i wouldnt say i do it that often


ive loved each time tho i do remember that

comedown is super tits as well. plus its only 30mins tops. which aint shit if u ever had a "bad" trip that lasted hours. i like all my trips tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. *DELETED* [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15181526 -

Post deleted by Greendreams

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15181565 -

Can you talk more about how difficult it is living with a significant other? It's something I'm curious about since I never have but sometimes consider it..I feel like in reality I know it's a bad idea though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #15181836 -

claraclairvoyant said:
Can you talk more about how difficult it is living with a significant other? It's something I'm curious about since I never have but sometimes consider it..I feel like in reality I know it's a bad idea though.



no matter how "compatible"  you are with someone, there will always be a stylistic difference.  You will never share exact views, or perspective.  With that in mind, when you live with one other person, (that being your significant other) you will argue, you will get pissed at each other here and there.  and to my knowledge that is healthy.  All the time is not, but sometimes you just have to work shit out.

I guess an example would be nice :awesome:

She hates when I leave my dirty clothes on the ground in the closet. so she buys me a mesh laundry bag to put my dirty's in.  but it is a habit that I have had for a LONG time, so I still do it without thinking. she gets frustrated,  but doesn't yell at me, does not retaliate, simply reminds me that the reason she bought me the mesh bag was so that I can correct my habit.

On my side, she leaves her shoes all over the place, and hangs her towel on the sliding door to the closet, which I like to close sometimes, but cannot if there is a towel on it (which there ALWAYS is).  so I just put the towel somewhere else lol.

One major issue is only having each other to rant to about your day. you have to be very careful how much you unleash upon your partner especially if they are negative feelings. if she/he loves you, they will sympathetically take on those energies.

there is of course MUCH more to it, but there are a couple of thoughts on the matter.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Greendreams]
    #15181982 -

Greendreams said:
realfuzzhead said:
:bananadance:

does she smoke weed?



DuNeRaVeR said:
Course.  Daily. she gives me a funny look if I do not pass the bong.



I don't think I'll live with another roomie who doesn't smoke, it ends all arguments.






Haha, I had an interview for a room in an apt over the summer. Talking to the guy and his girlfriend anyway, they seem nice. I see long papers on the table," You smoke grass, ya?" "Of course!"

Girl indicates to him to make a joint. Then after, "you can move in whenever you want".

:bigyesnod: Couldn't have went any smoother.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #15182288 -

Love smoking but if its my house, i wouldn't want anyone smoking anything in the house. Just my 2cents


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some days living with a significant other can be difficult. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15182620 -

My gf can't cook. :feelsbadman: She has managed to burn something in a crock pot.  If we want a nice hot meal, I've gotta do it. 

Been with her for three years now, living together for over two.  It definitely has its ups and downs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* What's something cool about where you live?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
EXDIM 4,105 85 03/03/18 07:10 AM
by Plain
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* I have the best girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
cdchriscd 5,208 33 08/10/03 02:24 AM
by Anonymous
* Living with your bitch mom and asshole step-dad recalcitrant 4,383 14 12/21/02 05:38 PM
by joe666
* girlfriends and cats otis5 2,424 13 11/18/03 08:42 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,914 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.