Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
My parents are arrogant people...help me
    #1513619 - 05/01/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

usually my parents dont mind my pot smoking....but iono for some reason today they cared....so they hit me with this bullshit about how marijuana is more dangerous than alcohol, that im a dumb teenager who just does pot to rebel, that im 100% going to end up in jail because of this, and that smoking weed and using drugs will halt me from conforming to their kind of square ass lifestyle....

what can i say to them to leave me the fuck alone....im tired of them putting this bullshit on me....why wont they let me live my fucking life.....just because tehy got to smoke weed and party and because they regret it now, they feel i should just bypass this whole phase of life

my parents are so fucking stupid....im starting to hate them so much...help me out...how can i put my parents in their place....everytime i aruge back with them i never win...ive said that i dont care if my life ends up not as good as thye expect, and that i will be content with anything i get, they say that im a dumbass that doesnt know anything and when i get older my mind will change. all this dumb shit.....they are always right...and i cant say shit...my dad even said that marijuana affects your desicions and actions as much as alcohol.....

HELP!

Edited by liftedoff420 (05/01/03 11:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My parents are arrogant people...help me [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1513715 - 05/02/03 12:34 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Re: My parents are arrogant people...help me [Re: World Spirit]
    #1513724 - 05/02/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

fuck iono...im 17, no job, i live off birthday money and anything i make from flipping sacks, so of course i cant pay for rent...but in a few years i plan on getting financially set...my life is fucked up....if i wanted to i could just listen to everything they say...attend a good college, and do that whole life stye route with the jobs and wife and shit....but after my use of shrooms and other drugs, ive sorta shifted the way i would like to live.....now i look down on those people who conform to the way society works, the way teh government wants people to live, clueless but content. shits fucked up...i dont know what to do

and i love cannabis so fucking much...honeslty i cant see myself without cannabis or drugs...without them i wuold have nothing to do or strive for....argh

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1513732 - 05/02/03 12:45 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

#1513735 - 05/02/03 12:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

please elaborate on your lifestyle...what were you doing at 17 and shit...im so fucking clueless on what i should....alot of my friends are college dropouts or kids not planning on atending college...all of my friends smoke weed and partake in moderate drug use...aside from weed we dont touch other drugs too much....except for me. i plan on attending college and giving it a shot...but my parents always got to make EVERYTHING A BITCH....they say that i cannot own a car or house becuase i will be 18, and i have no responsibility

basically help me build on my gameplan

next year is senior year and i dont know what to do...aside from grades and getting into fucking college what other things shuold i focus on....what about during college and after?

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1513749 - 05/02/03 01:02 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineYou_are_God
^So are We^
Loc: The Dream Game...
    #1514766 - 05/02/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You have begun a great journey into the truth....your parents are ignorant but so are you...and so am I...trust your instincts and learn your own personal truth....treat others as you would treat yourself<<<<<pretty straightforward but those in charge cannot even grasp this simple concept...remember it will all be good in the end and you reap what you sow......anger begits anger as love begits love...all simple concepts but try to put them into practice....that should keep you occupied for a lifetime
Peace and good luck

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1514790 - 05/02/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I've learned that everybody seems to find out everybody ELSE is ignorant before they realize they themselves are as well..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineYou_are_God
^So are We^
Loc: The Dream Game...
Re: My parents are arrogant people...help me [Re: Strumpling]
    #1514820 - 05/02/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

define ignorant....everyone is and is not to the infinite degree.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: My parents are arrogant people...help me [Re: You_are_God]
    #1515207 - 05/02/03 02:38 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

mark twain:
when i was a young man of 18, my father was an ignorant fool; but by the time i reached the age of 25, i was amazed at how much the old man had learned in the last few years...
~
my teenaged son thinks i am paranoid to fear the long arm of the law & to try to live my life with a touch of discretion...
which i have been doing for well over 30 years; he couldn't manage 7 months without getting popped by the piglets...~
~
i feel that if you are living under their roof, you should attempt to accomodate your lifestyle so as not to impinge negatively upon their foolish belief system...
~
~

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1515238 - 05/02/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

liftedoff420 , your parents facts maybe be off but it doesn't matter. You shouldn't be able to live on your own but it doesn't sound like you'll be able to for awhile. Sounds like drugs aren't having the best effect on your attitude, that could explain alot of bitching. Sorry to agree w/ them :frown:

Offlineninjahedge
hedge made ofninjas

Loc: here nor there
    #1515700 - 05/02/03 06:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

and i love cannabis so fucking much...honeslty i cant see myself without cannabis or drugs...without them i wuold have nothing to do or strive for....argh

the way i see it, if you can't see your life without drug use, you probably should reevaluate your life. i mean hell, i use drugs, ganja and shrooms mainly, but each sparingly. and i firmly believe that without either, i could be perfectly happy. i am only 18 years old, so i am not trying to come off as some wise sage. cut your parents some slack, they really do want what they think is best for you. my parents were much less tolerant than yours seem to be of my marijuana use when i was in high school, but now i'm away at college, and i think they have accepted the fact that i am nearing adulthood, and entrust me to my own decisions. this is different since you are living at home, and you need to respect and realize this.

the whole rebellious mindset of working in some sort of job being false and hollow is pretty naive in my opinion. find something you are interested in...and live it. college will be a great place to do that. and there are so many other things than drugs....drugs have their place, but drugs are not rebellion or unconformity, and they certainly are not life. you'll be outta there soon...just chillax.

--------------------
ow, i poked my brain,
now it's leaking all over...
i guess it's ok

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: My parents are arrogant people...help me [Re: DailyPot]
    #1515729 - 05/02/03 06:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

lifetedoff, you sound like a smart dude, otherwise you wouldn't be stressing out over this shit.

my advice: get some time to yourself.. get away from your friends and your parents and think about where it is your headed. this is shit that you really need to think of alone. you need to find the personal motivation to figure shit out.. its not something that can be forced onto you, cuz before you know it, nobody is going to be forcing you to do anything..

definately keep the grades up and shit if you can, College is really a great opportunity to learn whats out there and shit, nobody's gonna try and fuck you over there, your just gonna learn more about the world around you, and what's wrong with that?

watch the drug habit like a hawk and catch yourself when you think your gettin stuck... sounds to me like you could practice some self-discipline there anyways, but whatever you gotta do..

im hooked on the reefer myself, but i dont see anything wrong with it, you can just get in over your head... its like staying out in the sun too long.... in moderation its awesome but you get burned if your not careful...

whenever you get high ask yourself "am I running away from something?"

shit might seem hopeless, and the results you want might be really hard to find, but trying is everything.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1516001 - 05/02/03 08:50 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

At least you have a job. I Do my share of ranchwork here where I am, and I'd bet my mom is more of a psycho bitch than yours is.

My firend smokes weed everyday and sleeps until 3. His parents don't care, and yet he hates them. My advise is this- Stick with it and work your ass off to get the hell outta there.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Anonymous

#1516055 - 05/02/03 09:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hey man... "the system" isn't out to make you conform. the government really doesn't give a shit whether you go to college and become a professional or you sweep the floor at mcdonald's, as long as you pay your taxes. if you really wanna be a rebel, try not paying your taxes.

fuck iono...im 17, no job, i live off birthday money and anything i make from flipping sacks, so of course i cant pay for rent

well i hope you've got a plan because if that's still your lifestyle in 5 years, that's gonna be pretty sad.

but in a few years i plan on getting financially set

how do you plan on doing that?

my life is fucked up

how so?

if i wanted to i could just listen to everything they say...attend a good college, and do that whole life stye route with the jobs and wife and shit....

college is not a drag. college is awesome. as an added bonus, if you go to college, you're more likely to have a job that doesn't suck in ten years.

you don't want to get a job? well... if you want things (even just the basics, like food, water, and shelter), you have to work for them, unless you wanna be a welfare bum. do you want to be a welfare bum?

i hear where you're coming from. i was in a similar spot in my younger days. many people do just live their lives in a blind race, chasing after tommorow, running after their next purchase.

if you've decided that you want something more out of life, and that you don't want to live like that, that's great. go out and DO.

substitute "cannabis" and "drugs" with "money" and "material possessions", and who are you? there's more to life than masturbation.

oh well... i'm sure the next several years of your life will teach you far more than some guy on a message board. good luck, keep an open mind, and enjoy.

Edited by mushmaster (05/02/03 09:23 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds