Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Girl...
    #1471125 -

This may not be a serious problem,lol, but i cant figure out what i should do so....Ive known this girl for a while..like 2 years. Weve never officially been together but we've had 'flings' on and off. Anyway..I really like her now and I wanna ask her out (and I dont have a lot of balls to begin with) but recently shes told me about this other kid that she always talks to and I think she likes... So I dont know what to do. I dont wanna just let her go...but I also dont wanna be all pathetic and be like 'I love you!" and then she just tells me she likes this other kid.....
Any suggestions?


--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl... [Re: DellComputers]
    #1471160 -

Tell her your feelings. You will regret it if you don't. You never know... she might be interested.

But I dont think you should tell her that you "love" her. That might frighten her. Tell her that you have deep feelings for her, more than just as a friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl... [Re: Zwieback0]
    #1471213 -

yea i wouldntsay i love her...but im not sure what to do..if she likes this other kid i dont wanna put her in an awkward position by asking her out...


--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl... [Re: DellComputers]
    #1471214 -

It will eat you up if you don't fess up.

I knew a girl since I was 12, and felt more feelings for her than just about anyone else in the world, immediate family included. I didn't consider her the best friend I had, not all the time anyway, but she was definitely the longest friendship I've ever had with anybody (A record that still stands today) It was an on again off again kind of friendship, but I always felt like all was right with the world when I was around her.

Yeah, and I never told her, not once, nor did I even try to toss hints her way. Now I'm miserable because I don't see her anymore and I never let her know, even when the perfect oppurtunity arose. You are a human being too, you deserve to have your feelings known, and you also don't deserve to have your feelings crushed, and she knows this.

I'm the textbook example of "Do as I say, not as I do."..... because I made wrong choices and have to live by them. I just don't want others to do the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl... [Re: GringoLoco]
    #1471463 -

Tell her how you feel but do not overwelm or wierd her out. It will take some balls, but u will be kicking yourself in the ass for a while if you dont.

Whats the worse that could happen?


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl... [Re: baraka]
    #1471489 -

This exact situation happened to me, check out my posts its called "Whats up with this girl?"

I eventually told her about my feelings for her and she just wanted to be friends for now. I agreed.

The thing I feared most before I told her about my feelings was that she would be weirded out and become distant with me, but she wasn't like that because we discussed the whole thing and promised each other that we would stay and be BEST of friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl... [Re: DellComputers]
    #1471528 -

Use some mojo and tell her you love her.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl... [Re: Zwieback0]
    #1471549 -

I was in a situation like this once...I had this great guy friend who I knew for four years...and once in a while we'd hook up, flirt alot, even make out sometimes...to be honest...I was lonely and him being such a good friend I could trust his affection, and not feel that I had to give more. Then eventually after two years of this off and on stuff, he asked me out. Well, that scared the crap outta me...when I knew all along he had feelings for me it still made me feel wierd and uncomfortable to be around him...I didn't hate him after he told me...only cause I'm not a bitch like that...but it definitely change things. About a year later, we still hung out all the time but just stopped the making out stuff, I decided that maybe we should be together, that maybe he did deserve a chance. We dated for 6 months...and it ended horribly. Its really hard to date your friends, your best friends even. Its been two years since we've broken up and finally we are starting to talk again. So I guess its your call...just keep in mind that girls change once you date them...they always do. Just hopefully she is a mature girl and that when you tell her (if you do) she will understand how you are feeling, and maybe she feels the same way, or if she doesn't hopefully shes not a bitch about it and stops talking to you. But you definitely have to approach it the right way with the right words at the right time...


--------------------
TO EACH THEIR OWN
****JENNY****

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girl... [Re: Jenherself]
    #1471577 -

The friend zone is absolute HELL

But not as bad as knowing you had a chance, no matter how slim, for something more, and not taking that chance.

That being said, I agree completely with Baraka. Don't be too forward about it, and don't rush it, but do pull through with it. Nothings worse than the realization of too much at once, so be methodical about it. Go hang out with her, take her to concerts and stuff, but not in a relationship kind of way. The perfect time will arise if you just spend enough time around her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* had to end a friendship today
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 4,444 31 08/17/04 04:55 PM
by vivid
* Whats the deal with this girl?
( 1 2 all )
Zwieback0 5,467 26 01/18/09 08:37 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Girl Dilemma RandalFlagg 3,444 11 11/26/03 11:51 PM
by tuco_ramirez
* hrm.. wtf @ inter-gender friendships vampirism 1,880 14 08/26/03 07:43 PM
by HarveyWalbanger
* Can't get over this girl
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 8,662 47 07/30/09 01:56 PM
by Silversoul
* Dealing with friendship Grav 3,361 9 03/04/03 11:16 AM
by enotake2
* Dealing with guilt, deserved or not. Randolph_Carter 961 8 09/01/04 05:40 PM
by UncleMike
* Doesn't seem like I bring much to a relationship/friendship/group/etc
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,833 20 07/26/05 03:16 AM
by eve69

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,535 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.