Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: Cherk]
    #1420209 - 03/31/03 05:17 PM (21 years, 2 days ago)

Haven't read this topic, but here's my recomendation: if you intend on getting a trip sitter, NEVER EVER get a sitter who has never tripped before, trust me, they can be so annoying sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: Cherk]
    #1424322 - 04/02/03 08:17 PM (21 years, 17 hours ago)

i've never had a sitter, i've been around people who aren't trippin with me, so i guess they would take on the role if something bad happened, but most of teh time if someone is freaking, i usuly become pretty stable, and can help people...

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Offlinefleshofgods
SpiritualVisionary
Loc: In a daze . . .
Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: soylent_green]
    #1424451 - 04/02/03 09:12 PM (21 years, 16 hours ago)

There is no point in a "trip sitter!" If you cant handle things then you shouldn't meddle. I believe that most people abuse the drug and that is why they freak out and freaking out will teach em'. lol. Maybe next time they will be a little nicer. Too much of a good thing is bad. Also I think you have to be weak in the mind to have a serious problem when tripping.

--------------------
Holler!

Offlineamnesiaseizure
Mr
Male

Loc: Certainly not here.
Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: fleshofgods]
    #1425451 - 04/03/03 04:56 AM (21 years, 8 hours ago)

Yeah it TOTALLY depends on who the fuck your trip sitter is. If they're just gonna sit there going 'what can you see now?', 'so are you ok', 'what did you say's coming out of my arse?' etc.. then you're gonna get pretty pissed. I think a trip sitter is good if they're in another room of the house to come along if they hear you in trouble but I just find relating my experiences to those sober is a COMPLETE waste of time. (and very infuriating) My girlfriend is usually there for the first time on any particular drug and we almost always have a great time. This is due to the open and trusting relationship we managed to create though. With drugs like DMT and salvia and sometimes K, the best course of action IMO is generally to go for broke alone. It leaves you utterly free to go where you want to with no externally influenced break in thoughts/feelings. This is just me though. I often find other people quite a hinderance to my own mental thought processes and tend to parade around my own internal realm a much loftier man than i do along the pavement. There can be no doubt that I try to consolidate these two opposites but hey, i'm only young and have the time to do so...

Offlinemesq
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: fleshofgods]
    #1425491 - 04/03/03 05:48 AM (21 years, 7 hours ago)

yeah... I disagree with fleshofthegods especially if you are about to go much deeper than you have... say Level 4 or Level 5..
If you are going to take an Ego dissolving drug like DMT, 5-Meo-DMT, Salvia. Or a drug which you can potentially overdose on like Datura..

Edited by mesq (04/03/03 05:51 AM)

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Loc: Uk
Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: mesq]
    #1425538 - 04/03/03 06:47 AM (21 years, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Guides are much better than sitters

i definatly agree...as long as the person who thinks they require a sitter, is with somebody who is tripping with them and is experienced.

as for lvl4/5 and ego-loss, i think it would be a good idea to have a sitter, because lets face it, tripping can be unpredictable, especially when taking it to such high levels. the only case in which you wouldnt need a sitter when going to these levels, is, IMO, when you are locked in a padded room....!(unless you have gone to these levels before and KNOW FOR CERTAIN that you can handle what is about to happen and not do anything stupid)

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: amnesiaseizure]
    #1426473 - 04/03/03 02:10 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ditto here-
one of my favourite times involving a trip sitter was my second time on acid, where this one couple came along just to smoke a little and take care of us.
We were in a cabin in a state park (about 12 trippers) and they drove us around, fixed food, tended the fireplace and all the stuff we couldn't (or shouldn't) have done ourselves. This included changing the music when we tripping fools couldn't figure out how to hit PLAY on the stereo.
This was fitting, since it was my first level 5 experience, and it was great to have someone there who I could look at and feel a stablelizing force (of course, my perceptions were that the wildness flowing through the world slowed down around them, so I could do things like go to the bathroom :P

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

OfflineMusicMind
journeyman

Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: valour]
    #1552808 - 05/15/03 10:36 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

unless i missed a comment or certain post, i think u guys missed a big reason, a reason why I MYSELF would want one......then again most of the time you dont' have to, but what if you need to actually get away from where you are? like driving? it's always nice to have a sober person there for any necessity, ya know?

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: Sombie]
    #3350201 - 11/12/04 04:11 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It would depend on how free you can be with your sitter.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: Fliquid]
    #3350275 - 11/12/04 05:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hmm.. here's a scale for that. If you can grab her/his ass and not offend him/her, I'd think you are in the clear.

Sam

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Trip sitters, bad for trip? [Re: Sam1912]
    #3350500 - 11/12/04 07:40 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

But that only counts for those who have shemales as friend/sitters.  :tongue:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom