Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYouInfoIt
see you in hell

Loc: bc, canada
Trip Reports: Bad trip thread
    #1054261 - 11/15/02 01:19 AM (14 years, 23 days ago)

i just wanted to post about this bad trip feel free to post your own bad trip stories on this thread.

It all began one day in june. i was camping with a bunch of friends and we had planned on doing a trip together that evening. my good friend georgio likes to try new stuff, so he got up early that day and started boiling up some syrian rue.
he tended his syrian rue till it was a thick brown paste (early evening).
when the shrooms tea was ready he had 2 cups and downed aprox half this sludge.
after a half hour or so georgio was gifted with a quarter ounce of crystaline budz, which we proceeded to fry in butter and eat.
aprox. 45 min after this somebody comes runnin down the beach yelling "georgio is freaking out!!, he's in the water!!"
so i headed toward the comotion, until i came upon gerogio lying in the sand with people around him trying to get him to take his clothes off so he wouldn't get hypothermia(it was a rather cool night).
but he would have none of it and decided to go for another dip.
after awhile we managed to get him to come sit by the fire, id try to talk to him but all he could manage to say was "shhhuutt thhhhe fuuuuckkk up"
he sort of calmed down and i wrapped some emergency blankets around him.

oh and what happened to the other 1/2 of the syrian rue? well this other kid who was on acid ate it and had the profound feeling that somebody was going to axe murder him.

i guess im kinda biased to syrian rue, you could say i rue the rue. ah ah ahhh

Edited by geokills (11/15/02 02:06 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
Re: Trip Reports: Bad trip thread [Re: YouInfoIt]
    #1057541 - 11/16/02 04:45 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

First time I dropped acid I ate dinner with my parents, 2 paper tabs when i was 15 or so. I prolly weighed about 180-190 lbs at the time. Firs tpart of the trip was a ball, but I didn't realize how hard I was tripping until I was in a situation that required not being on LSD. My stepfather was being forced to retire from his job, and for a little while we talked about that. He wasn't too broken up, but I cried a little bit because I would miss the RC so much. When it was time to eat I never managed to settle comfortable in my chair, I was always in a position to jump out of my seat. We ate penne and sausages w/ marinara, but the spoon was too long and heavy for me to scoop up much pasta. I ended up getting 5 noodles and a sausage on my plate. I started to panic in the middle of conversation, I began to visibly break down in front of my parents. My mother kept looking @ my pupils, but I always shyed away. They never said anything to me about it, but I'm sure they were worried that night.

Man, I feel awful. I would apologize, but I'm not so much older now that I could be like "hey, did you ever know that I dropped acid and then ate dinner with you guys?"

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: Trip Reports: Bad trip thread [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1074039 - 11/21/02 04:04 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

why do you feel terrible about that? doesnt sound to me like you did anything wrong at all.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports