Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Bad Trip
    #389099 - 09/09/01 02:19 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Ok about a week ago i ate about 13 medium size australians, now i have tripped a many times but i had never taken this muh, well i can safely say i was messed up, but what i want to know is if all mushroom trips are like this: At first it was awesume,, i had two trip sitters that made me laugh my ass off, i was having a great old time, but then those dick heads decided to fall asleep, soo i just sat there in bed like talking to myself pinching myself, time stood still, i looooked in the mirror and my face move around and became distorted, i really didn't see colors, I just saw the whole rooms crawling around, even when i closed my eyes i saw it. when i would go to use the restroom everything was soo big compared to me, it was like i was in a cartoon. It was soo terrible, i spent like three hours trying to go to sleep! Is that normal for the amount? or is that just a flook bad trip?

first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

--------------------
first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleisis
addict
Re: Bad Trip [Re: sir_shroom_alot]
    #389136 - 09/09/01 03:35 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Every trip is so different is hard to compare,but no that's not what you hope for. You may take the same amount and have a completely different experience next time.I tend to keep a good animation film around for distraction in case things go a little wacky. So far, this has worked for me. If things get out of hand, the movie seems to keep me distrated so I can at least enjoy that.

OfflineHBS
Male

Re: Bad Trip [Re: sir_shroom_alot]
    #389505 - 09/09/01 05:15 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

ya that is a bad trip for ya -- Dazed and Confused (the movie) helped me get out of a bad trip and have the time of my life. though the sound coming from the tv may seem a bit distant and metallic, the tv itself almost never trips me out. its like a connection to reality for me. playing guitar also helps

but you should have woken those fuckers up, that sucks

We're all MADD here...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports