Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
    #381333 - 08/29/01 10:45 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have never ever had a trip but im going to soon im 15 and does n e one have n e tips ie what to do if i have a bad trip etc...........

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: bAD TRIPS DUDE [Re: regthedog2000]
    #381362 - 08/29/01 12:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

ok first o' all, you'll get flamed the second you say you are 15...but at least you're bein honest.

you need to research as much as you possibly can on either the shroomery or www.erowid.org. It depends a lot what you are doing (acid, mushies, etc.) and how much (dosage).

First hint I can tell you, is not to try to be "cool" and do a high dose your first time. 1.5 grams dried (depending on strain, etc) SHOULD be a good first dosage. And keep in mind, the more of a dose you take, not only the visuals get stronger (which is what people mostly like) but your mind gets fucked over harsher, sometimes your body hurts also. so just keep that in mind when determining the dosage. if you are doing acid, i can't recommend a good dose because potency varies so much. and most of all, HAVE A TRIP SITTER, either experienced or sober with a good, straight mind.

Hallucinogens are not soft drugs. You aren't dealing with something easy like pot, you are dealing with something that can give you extreme ecstacy or an absolute freakout. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just stressing that this is a very strong substance and will treat you by the way you treat it. If you do try a full eighth heroic dose your first time, you might have an amazing time, but just as equally you might freak out so much that you give up on hallucinogenics forever or worse.

If you have a bad trip, change the music, put on a happy movie, change where you are, etc etc. there are many FAQ's on the main site and I'm sure many people here will give you tips.

Please research as much as possible, I can't stress this enough. And, of course, have a great time!

PM me if you have anymore questions

We're all MADD here...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports