Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Trip Report: My First Trip!
    #978062 - 10/20/02 08:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

A friend and I each ate a little under 2.5 grams on Friday. It was really weird. At first all I could do was laugh like a madman. It wasn't like weed, where you laugh at stupid things. I wasn't really laughing at anything. It was really cool, because when I closed my eyes, there were bright images. I saw a rose stem in my head, and it zoomed in one the stem until I could see the plant cells. Then it zoomed in even more and I could see the individual atoms swirling around. For the real visuals, I saw melting and tracers from light. Great time until I smoke some weed while I was coming down. I don't know whether it just reall intensified my trip, or it was laced with something, but stuff started getting crazy. I started seeing everything like snapshots (stillframes 1 at a time, no movement). It was like one of those flip=books, where you flip the pages, and the characters move. It started really slow and then it sped up until everything when flying by. My jeans felt like sandpaper on my legs too, and my legs kept feeling like they were bleeding.

Overall, it was a great time until I smoked. I smoke often, so it's not something I'm not used to. I've never heard anything like this happening, but who knows? I loved the shrooms, but I think I'll stay away from the smoke the next time I do.

Any of you guys have anything like this happen to you?

~Peace

Edited by geokills (10/20/02 09:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: My First Trip! [Re: Redstorm]
    #978088 - 10/20/02 08:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

That doesn't sound that unusual.  The only time I've ever blazed during my trips were at the peak and it intensified my trip to about the same degree yours was.  Sounds like you had a good time. :smile:

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Trip Report: My First Trip! [Re: Redstorm]
    #978145 - 10/20/02 09:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

my friend smoked outta the bong on the comedown of a trip at my cabin, and he became silent for about ten minutes and after it he was like, "that was the most intense experience i've ever had."

the smoke definitely throws things in high gear.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Trip Report: My First Trip! [Re: geokills]
    #978547 - 10/21/02 12:26 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I hate smoking weed when I'm on shrooms.....I smoked once during my come up, and BAM, it really intensified it and I started tripping out bad, and then a friend helped me out and I was fine for the rest of the night (mostly...a few times I got paranoid, but that was for a few seconds)

--------------------

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: Trip Report: My First Trip! [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #980406 - 10/21/02 05:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I like a clear head when i'm on the fungi, it elivates confusion and purifies the trip.

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag