Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Trip Report : Forest Fun
    #1677751 - 07/01/03 09:00 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

K, I had fun writing this, so have fun reading it!

Trip Report - Forest Fun

It all started off when I was about to go buy a pack of smokes. I called my buddy J to see if he had any bud tonight, and if I should go to his place tonight. He said he didn't have bud, but he had shrooms, and that they were going to be at Dans house. I only had money for smokes, so I asked for a spot, since I was good for the money, he said yah, sure. I went to buy a pack of smokes and met up with my buddy Mark.
We went to the mall for a bit, noone was there so we went to my buddy Nelsons house. I was there from about 6:30 to 8:30 then I decided to go home. I wanted to munch early tonight since I knew I was most likely going to come home early since my buddy at Nelsons, Bedo, was going to grab bud. I told him I'd be back home around 4 am, and then left.
I got home, threw a something in the microwave, and went out for a smoke. I had seccond thoughts about shrooming tonight since I didn't clear my mind or anything that day, and it just came up suddenly. I was thinking of quite a few things, but I havent shroomed in about 5 weeks, so I was craving. It was only an eighth anyways, so it wasn't like I needed to meditate like I should of when I munched a quater (7 g's).
Anyways, I called Dans, made sure everyone was still there. I grabbed my CD player, a few CD's, and a banana. I hopped on my bike and started to bolt it to my friends house. Not sure how long it took me to get there, but it seemed long enough since I was craving shrooms.
I walked into Dans garage, first thing I hear is "BONG HIT FOR AL!" and I knew this night was gonna be boom since enough people were there. I spent most of my time in the garage that night, which wasn't a bad thing, I really enjoyed it.

Wow, I wrote a whole story before I even munched. This might be a while, so if you have to piss, go piss now, lol.

I had a smoke, and a few bong hits, and decided to go inside and meet J, and grab my shrooms. I took 1.5g's in caps, an munched the other 2. I chewed on a gram for a little bit, and then decided I wanted a smoke, so I took them back with a big swig of water. They were very potent shrooms. I took some digestive enzymes before aswell..
I went out for a smoke, and then all of a sudden, we had a blunt. I didn't know we had one, but there were 6 people on it. I was feeling those bong hits, so I didn't feel greedy and decided to get 6th rotation on it. It lasted a while, and when it was done, I had a slight body buzz. Soon I was starting to get a mind fuck.
My buddy Dave brought out the mini ps1 and it was hooked up to a mini screen. He was playing it, well, we were playing it together. He was playing FF:Tactics, a game I never played before, but I picked up quick. I was trying to relate it to the other FF games I played since his guys sucked, so I wanted to figure out how to improve them.
I couldnt think of anything, so I left him alone to get all of his guys killed. I was talking with Dan, and all of a sudden he went still. He just stopped all facial expressions, and stared into my eyes, and I stared back. About 5 secconds later, his head morphed, into something like a stonehedge. His face got really rough, and looked crusted and coarse. His face was almost like total stone.
I was like "OMG! DAN!" "what?" "I'M TRIPPIN!". He started all this trippy shit, half of it got really annoying, so I went back to dave playing the game. Everyone went inside except me and J. J was the only other one who munched, so we wanted to chill and have a smoke. I thought of the idea to go out into the forest, I wanted to just leave, but we decided to go get Bry on the way. We didn't have his number, so we went inside, and asked for it from Dan. Noone answered, so we decided to go to the forest.
Everyone thought we had bud, or they were gay that night or something, because they all wanted to come with us. I know Dan just didn't want us to get lost, but everyone else came for no reason. We ended up walking through the forest, then everyone bolting it to the bench for a seat.
The forest seemed way bigger to me this time, and I'm not sure if it was just because it was night, or we went a long way instead. It seemed like 10 times larger since we were in there for so long, I didn't mind though, it was all fun except for the cob webs. I kept walking, and getting them in my mouth.
My buddy Dave had these dark sunglasses, he said when you put them on you go into you're own little world. I didn't know they were perscription glasses, so I put them on, and I did go into my own world. I just sat there. They tried to tell me they were perscription, but I was in my own world. I finally took them off.
As for visuals in the forest, the only thing really was it getting darker and brighter. I wouldnt be able to see the trees across the path, and then like 1 seccond later they were pretty bright. I was paying more attention to my friend James' shirt. It had a pattern on it, like a block pattern. Very basic, but it gave pretty intense visuals, It was pretty cool.
His whole body would go blurry, morphing into the pattern of his shirt, except really small. I had to look REALLY close to even see his face, because it was morphing so crazy. Whenever he stood beside someone, he would start morphing into them too, it was pretty cool.
We were at the bench for a bit, and then my buddy J just walks off alone. He obviously wanted us to follow him, and when we walk past he'd jump out of the trees yelling something to scare us. I wanted to follow him, but Dan didn't let me. If J got lost, I would get lost too. I wanted to follow him, because if I was sober, or just triping on bud, I could scare the shit out of him.
I had it all planned out in my mind. I was wearing dark articles of clothing, a dark pair of jeans, and a dark jean jacket that matched. I would walk through the forest, not the path, find him, and sneak up on him and put my jacket over his head, make him think he's getting jumped. About the twigs and stuff cracking, I always watch where I step, almost always. I wasn't in the right mindset though. I wasnt about ready to crouch down and walk a foot every 10 secconds.
J came back about 3 min later, trying to hide the fact that his bullshit plan to scare us didn't work. He said he just walked off, but I didn't care what he wanted to try. It would be his own risk, if something poped out of the forest and tried to attack me I would clock whatever it was right in the face and kick it when its on the ground. I don't get pushed around easy.
They decided to go pick up bry, but I decided to stay behind for a bit on the bench, and listen to some music (Shpongle). It took me a while to get my CD player out of my pocket to turn it on, but by that time I got REALLY uncomfortable where I was. I heard the highway (I didn't kow it was the highway at the time) very clearly, and I heard voices. I didn't know if it was them, or something else, or me just tripping. I was there for about a min, and thought to myself "I'm gettin bad vibes here, I don't want this trip to turn bad" so I quickly walked back to the group.

I had no idea where we were. In the back of my mind, I sort of knew, but it didn't seem right. The path wasn't clear enough to be where I thought I was, and there was a highway right beside the forest that I never noticed before. Bry came, and this time I walked off with Dave ahead of them. Dave wanted to scare them, and I thought I would go along.
Dave started telling me about the kickass fort he built in the forest with his buddies. Since he works construction and shit, he knew how to make it all. He made it like a real little shack, air tight for hotboxes. Bry came up behind us, and it was so funny at the time, but I'm not sure why it was anymore. He comes up behind us, and hes talking all black and says "Yo, got beef homie?" I guess since he's a big white guy trying to act all black.
Anyways, me and dave decided to run a bit up the path into the forest to not be seen. We ran for a bit, then walked for a bit, then dave went off and hid somewhere. I couldnt find a big tree to hide behind, since I didn't look hard. I just decided to walk into the trees for no reason. I walked in about 10 feet, and there was this little opening, an this old tree stump. Something felt weird, like spiritual or something. I felt awkward in there though, I don't know why. I wanted to explore, but I didn't want to get lost since I had no fucking clue where the hell I was. I probably should of explored though.
I turned around and was looking out towards the path. I swear on my life I heard loud footsteps and someone yelling, trying to scare them, so I thought it was dave. I finally got out of the trees, and walked up to Dan and J. They were still going on "oh yah we knew you were going to scare us" and in my mind I was like "Yah so what even a fucking 10 year old would know" but I didn't say anything because I couldn't see dave anywhere.
I asked Dan where Dave was, and he said he didn't see him, and he was still in the forest. I thought he must've done a hit n run or something, and he ran back into the forest. Anyways, I started walking again, and maybe 1 and a half min later, he poped out and tried to scare everyone. I didn't even move since I was expecting it.
We finally got back to Dans house, and all went into the garage. The garage quickly overheated, so J and Bry decided to sit outside, where it was cool. I was still peaking, and I'm pretty sure I peaked the highest when I found that opening in the middle of the forest. Anyways, I decide to go chill outside with them, then they went in to try and get some bong hits. I chilled outside alone, and then got this uneasy feeling since I was in the exact spot I puked a while ago.
I only puked because I took 6 listerine pocket packs at once, and since my mouth was so dry I had to swallow them instead of letting them disolve. I started to feel sick again, and quickly went inside. I got inside, the bong was going around, and Dan stole J's hit. We went back outside, and Dave was playing on the psone again in the garage. We pretty much left him alone in there, and chilled outside. Jake and James left, and we were all outside still. We had a few smokes, got something to drink, then went back into the garage.
My trip was coming down then, it was about 3 or 4 hours after I munched. Dave was on the PSone and wouldn't get off for Bry, since Bry had it all of the night before. Bry and J went inside to play MVC2 on dreamcast. I was in the garage with Dave, and Dan. Dave was so into the game he didnt even talk. He spoke a little bit when we asked him a question, but other then that, not a word. I was still tripping, but the visuals toned down alot.
Nothing really happened after that, J came out for a bit, had a smoke, then went back in. One thing that REALLY annoyed me was that the mat in the garage was wet, it was wet in a dry garage. How does a mat get wet in a dry garage? I'm pretty sure it wasn't something that was spilt on it, since the whole thing was soaked.
Anyways, I was looking around, and saw 10 bux on the floor. I wanted it, but I needed to pick it up in a way that wasn't obvious to Dan. I'm not sure why, I just had too. I couldn't think of anything for like 20 min. Dan just looked over his shoulder to spit, saw the 10 bux and grabbed it. It wasn't anyones who came over that night since noone had money, it just appeared there, and I got pissed that I could of just grabbed it. He said he would of let me keep it, finders keepers.
I decided to go home, and my CD player was out of batteries. So I changed them. I put them in once, it didnt work. I switched them, it still didn't work. I must of done this like 10 times on Dans driveway. I just said fuck it, and took off on my bike, I decided to stop under the street light, and try it again. It worked, I sparked a smoke, I was happy. Nothing really important happened on the way home. I crossed over a bridge over a pretty big river, I let go of the handle bars and just rode along, sitting up, It was trippy because everything I saw was moving, but it didn't feel like I was moving at all. It was a great view too!
Anyways, I started to get really tired since there was a huge hill to go up. Once I was at the top I HAD TOO stop and take a break, HAD TOO. I was fucking exhausted. I was gasping for breath since I pretty much bolted it up the hill, with all my energy. This isn't a small hill, this hill was massive. Anyways, I was there, gasping for breath, and a car goes by with the window down. I look inside, and it was a clown, a fucking clown driving aroun at 4 in the morning, how fucked up is that? He looked at me for a bit, smiled, waved, and took off. A fucking clown! it brought back my trip quite a bit.
I decided to start going home again, and it was easy for some reason, like I had renewed strength since It was easy peddling (I think because it slightly slopes downhill that way). I decided to ride on the road for a bit since, well, there were no cars, and I wanted too. I was in the middle of the road, and then it hit me, how I could of gotten the 10 bux on the floor in Dans garage. I was still pissed, but whatever, it was only 10 bux.
I got home, and sat in my comfy chair in the garage, and had a smoke. Nothing was on TV for a while, so I got something to drink, and went out for another smoke. I went inside and up to my room, and watched TV. Luckily for me Family Guy was on. It was funny, and after it was over, I fell asleep.

Took me a while to write this, not sure why I wrote so much, I guess I had nothing better to do, heh.
Hope you enjoy it. Next one I write will have more descriptions about the visuals and stuff...

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report : Forest Fun [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1678230 - 07/02/03 12:00 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

r00tg04t said:

Wow, I wrote a whole story before I even munched. This might be a while, so if you have to piss, go piss now, lol.

my cat just looked up at me with an expression like "Why are you laughing so hard?"  Literally LOL to that.  Now lemme finish reading the trip report :smile: 

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report : Forest Fun [Re: Noviseer]
    #1679948 - 07/02/03 11:45 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

ROFLMAO.... hahah... dude something about the way you wrote that had me crackin up

I chilled outside alone, and then got this uneasy feeling since I was in the exact spot I puked a while ago.I only puked because I took 6 listerine pocket packs at once, and since my mouth was so dry I had to swallow them instead of letting them disolve.

I decided to ride on the road for a bit since, well, there were no cars, and I wanted too. I was in the middle of the road, and then it hit me, how I could of gotten the 10 bux on the floor in Dans garage. I was still pissed, but whatever, it was only 10 bux.

Anyways, I was there, gasping for breath, and a car goes by with the window down. I look inside, and it was a clown, a fucking clown driving aroun at 4 in the morning, how fucked up is that? He looked at me for a bit, smiled, waved, and took off. A fucking clown! it brought back my trip quite a bit.

I went inside and up to my room, and watched TV. Luckily for me Family Guy was on. It was funny, and after it was over, I fell asleep.

haha

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports