Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebeautiful_loser
Stranger
Loc: AZ
My very first time---trip report
    #944273 - 10/08/02 10:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

OK, well, I tripped for the first time last thursday, and boy did I underestimate the drug. I probably took about 2 grams dry, I was at home with my husband, he didnt do it. I was nervous about the taste so I chopped up the shrooms and mixed them with peanut butter and chewed them for only a few minutes max. The effects seem to come on in about 20 minutes, but I wasnt sure if it was a placebo effect, until I suddenly freaked out and thought I read my scale wrong and accidently ingested an ounce! That should tell you right there I was fucked up! Any sober person wouldnt even question the difference between 2 grams and an ounce.
Anyway, it started with the giggles, I was laughing, but for no reason, I wasnt even laughing at something that isnt funny, I was just laughing, for no reason, just laughing. It was like my body had too many laughs in it and needed to release a few, like a sneeze or an orgasm.
Then we decided to watch Aladdin, I could not pay attention to the movie at all, I just wanted to touch my husband, touch was a very important part of my trip. I felt safe when I touched my husbands skin, he had a very positive energy coming off of him that was very calming to me. I was still laughing, but my laughter was too much for my body, I would be laughing, but it would just be so much that I couldnt even get a "ha" out, I would just start crying, tears were streaming down my face, and I could hardly breathe because of the intense laughter my body was producing. Then I started playing with my husbands hands, and I was very fascinated by his knuckle lines in his fingers, I remember I said to him "I never noticed that your knuckles look like this before, they are very......knuckley" Then I broke out in hysterics over that, I could not believe that that was the explanation I gave for my fascination of his knuckles.
Time was a very mysterious thing, an hour felt like 3 hours, I smoked a lot of cigarettes because it seemed like forever since my last one, even though it was probably only 10 minutes. I didnt really see any visuals, they were more like my eyes played tricks on me, my couch pillow breathed, but the walls didnt. And on tv peoples faces would suddenly come forward and then slowly move back to their head, that was really freaky. But the freakiest thing was eyes! Anyone ever get this when they trip? Eyes are usually the most beautiful feature on a persons face, but when I was tripping, they were fucking ugly! Very gooey, and slimy looking. My husbands eyes totally freaked me out, then I looked at my pets and their eyes were just as gross looking. Then I looked in the mirror, and I have nice big green eyes, but they were very very ugly when I looked in the mirror, slimey, gooey, very wet looking, and very round looking. Kinda like when a person dies, how they're eyes look after a couple days in the sun, very icky!
Towards the end of the trip, about the last hour was the most pleasent for me. Thats when I felt enlightened. My hubby and I started talking about politics and religion and so forth, and I felt soooo, well, enlightened on everything, everything finally made sense. I always claimed ot be an Athiest, but there was always a part of me that doubted my beliefs, but not anymore, its like shrooms made me believe in my beliefs, the doubt was gone, I knew the answers, I knew what I believed, and I respect myself so much more now, I respect my views, and Im not afriad anymore if someone debates them with me, I feel like I know my stuff, and nobody is going to back me into a corner and make me feel bad for them.
It was wonderful, a truly wonderful experience, a lot more intense than I ever imagined. I was expecting to be stoned and silly and see dragons or whatever, I wasn't really expecting that it would make me a stronger person inside.

I must say though, the next day I was in a bad mood, coulda been cuz I had to work when all I really wanted to do the next day was analyze my experience, but I was very bitchy to my coworkers. Everyone just seemed really dumb, no one was even doing anything particularily annoying, but everyone really got under my skin. I walked into work and I felt like I was working with a bunch of losers who are beneath my level, which isnt true, but thats how irritated I was.

Anyway, I think Im going to Shroom tomorrow, but this time I wanna be outside, when I was tripping I had a deep need to explore. I really wanted to be outside exploring, like in a forest or something, but hubby was drinking so we had to stay home.

Hope this report helps those of you who havent done shrooms to give you a pretty good idea of what to expect. Any input and feedback on my trip report would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time
---Steven Wright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: My very first time---trip report [Re: beautiful_loser]
    #944298 - 10/08/02 11:17 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like you had a pretty good time overall. good to hear.

your already going to shroom tomorrow? may i suggest spreading your trips a little more? Tolerance does build up fairly easy. But it's not just that...like people say, if you do it to often, it kinda of loses the 'magic' it once had in the beginning.

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #944849 - 10/09/02 06:50 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

the juicemonkey brings up a very valid point. 

whenever i trip and look at people's faces or even my own for an extended period of time, it really weirds me out.  doesn't necessarily freak me out, but it's so alive and different than the normal faces i see in sober reality.  every fine line, wrinkle, pit, scar, mole, and blemish is emphasized and as if that isn't enough, the entire surface of the skin is moving as if it were a bowl of soup. :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offline7uptrippsy
shroomer
    #945460 - 10/09/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yes listen to juicymonkey, you need to allow atleast 10 days in between trips to avoid tolerance problems, and also get the full shroom experiance. Your mind went though so much in one night it kinda needs a little recovery time. When your body has fully sobered up from the prior trip, then you do them again. This will ensure you get the most out of the drug.

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: My very first time---trip report [Re: 7uptrippsy]
    #946166 - 10/09/02 03:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

why not trip with your husband too? He should trip as well :laugh: and try not to laugh so much. Pretty interesting 3-d effect you saw the TV do. what did you mean when pillow breathed? did it expand and shrink, look wavy or what? see any CEV, trails or fracuals? I hear that men get more visuals while women get more emotional

Offlinebeautiful_loser
Stranger
Re: My very first time---trip report [Re: LSAuser]
    #946396 - 10/09/02 04:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well, its been about 6 days since I tripped, however I am not gonna do it tonight because I was starving by the time I got home from work and ate quite a bit.
My husband ate around 3 grams the saturday after I did it, and he got nothing! Can you believe that? He said his body felt good, but his head felt like when you take too much nyquil. But he also ate like 4 soft tacos right before eating the shrooms, so I assume thats why he didnt get much effects. But he gave his friend the same amount, and he is around the same build as my husband, and his friend got quite fucked up. His friend had never done shrooms before, but has dropped a lot of acid, he liked shrooms much better, now he's nagging us to give him more. Hubby and I are planning on going to colorado in a couple weeks for a few days and camp, so I'd like for us to do it together then. We are both very new to this, is it absolutely necessary to have a trip sitter?

--------------------
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time
---Steven Wright

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
Loc: Canada
    #948663 - 10/10/02 06:59 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

First trips are really cool...

The magic tends to get lost after a while... you know what to expect, and it isn't as exciting and new.

To avoid this, you have to try different things -- things you haven't done before while tripping.

As for your husband not feeling anything... he probably didn't want to let go, and fought off the trip.  This is not that uncommon.

Get him to take the same amount again (just in case he got some not-so-potent shrooms out of the batch), and if within 90 minutes, he isn't feeling much, get him to take one more gram.

If after 30 more minutes (2 hours total) he still isn't feeling anything... I'd recommend getting him to take a couple tokes of pot.

If that doesn't kick things off, then I don't know what will other than more shrooms.

Tell him to let the trip happen :wink:

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: My very first time---trip report [Re: Tempanensis] * 1
    #948733 - 10/10/02 07:36 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"Kinda like when a person dies, how they're eyes look after a couple days in the sun, very icky!"

Umm...I hate to ask, but how do you know that, exactly?

--------------------

Offlinebeautiful_loser
Stranger
Re: My very first time---trip report [Re: chunder]
    #949107 - 10/10/02 09:32 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

lol, I saw a pic on rotten.com of a dead person who had been found several days after they bought it.  They just look really swollen, I was using the example so you all could understand what eyes looked like on my trip.  :smile: 

--------------------
---Steven Wright

Offlinedjamor
Stranger

Loc: rocky mountains
    #954025 - 10/12/02 12:08 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

right on beautiful, sounds like your husband is way cool with this...yeah, you have a trip partner! Convince him to do it again, sometimes the first time is hard to deal with, it makes you think, but eat more. Only once a month, that's my rule. Glad that worked out for you!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale