Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Nirvana]
    #1416703 - 03/29/03 12:05 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Mix Salvia (10X 0,1-0,4g) with some weed in a joint.... keep the smoke in you lungs as long as you can.... try it! Salvia+weed joints aren't dumb!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTANZWUT
Paranoid Hermit

Loc: Dante's Inferno
    #1417028 - 03/29/03 06:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

*The good news is that weed will be legal in the USA. The bad news is that it will probably be another 30 or 40 years before it happens. *

what y u say that?

--------------------
Just another freak in the freak kingdom.

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Loc: Uk
    #1418275 - 03/30/03 02:31 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

how exactly do u smoke the extract on a bong? isnt it like an oil??? sorry, might be a really stupid Q, but it confused me..!

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

OfflineArchiteuthis
Giant Squid

#1419339 - 03/31/03 05:18 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

http://deva-ethnobotanicals.co.uk/ is a cheaper UK supplier for the same brand of extract. I've ordered from them before, fast and reliable.

OfflineTwistedRedneck
enthusiast
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Middleman]
    #1423354 - 04/02/03 04:03 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

10x costs 35 bucks per gram on that site... how many doses in a gram? I wanna try this stuff but that seems a lil steep.

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Loc: Uk
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: TwistedRedneck]
    #1425319 - 04/03/03 04:19 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

its cheaper than you'll find anywhere else i think....i know the dry leaf is cheap as hell on there, havent compared extract prices though...if you look on that site, it tells you the amount of doses for each extract above the prices.

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: TwistedRedneck]
    #1426647 - 04/03/03 05:27 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

If you read my post a few posts above this one...

16-20 hard trips. Start with a low dose, work your way up..

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1426940 - 04/03/03 08:09 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

is salvia illegal in the US??

i really wanna try this shit....abuot how much $$ is it per session 

Please...don't put the word "shit" and $ next to her name...she deserves respect... :mad:
And it's nothing related to cannabis or shrooms...not a party drug !!!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #1458584 - 04/14/03 11:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like alot of you people are smoking Lady Salvia like it is any old smoke. It doesn't work that wAY. Salvinorin A vaporizes at amuch higher temperature than you can achieve with a normal cigarettelighter. You need to be using a torch lighter and I would suggest a bong to cool off the vapors.
Any good 10x or 15x should have anyone communing with their past selves in just one good hit. I usually order from SalviaLight.com and get the 15x. That's my preferance because I like the really intense trip it gives. When I first started out I was irresponsibly smoking out some of my friends with it and this one chick completely freaked out on that dose. I have actually experienced open-eyed hallucinations of past events using this 15x.

It Iis legal in the states but it already has been suggested for scheduling in a bill. I can't remember what the number is, but you can look it up. Too many web sites are pushing it as an alternative for weed, which it is not, and got the law interested.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1458662 - 04/14/03 11:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Liberated, extract is just less leaf with more psychoactive agents added, and you receive it all broken up. I took a big ass hit of 5X extract once sitting in my dining room and I started to stretch toward the kitchen like stretch armstrong. I stretched in increments, however, and realizing no meaning of self, each increment was a different reality.... I moved in one direction through them all, then came right back the same way. My brother claims he was suddenly in a hallway of endless windows, and a guy tugged him from behind and asked him to try a different window and he said no, he liked the window he was looking out of. I think when he jumped out of the window he was back in the dining room.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1458668 - 04/14/03 11:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I forgot to mention that I didn't like the experience apart from that. It makes me feel uncomfortable and agitated, and I lose control of myself which I don't like. I won't be doing it again any time soon... too intense.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1459602 - 04/15/03 08:23 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Salvinorin A vaporizes at amuch higher temperature than you can achieve with a normal cigarettelighter.

... yeah, and there is rattlesnake venom in LSD that rots away your spine and causes your eyes to fall out and this is wh acid makes you trip.

I have smoked salvia extract out of a chamber pipe using a bic lighter and been sent to cartoon land with no problem.

All this crap about needing a blow torch and a bong and crystals forming in your lungs because the gas isn't hot enough is simply silly. I cannot find a published vaporization temp for Salvinorin. How exactly did you come to the conclusion that a regular lighter doesn't get hot enough? How hot does a regular lighter get again?

The only thing I have found to be lighter resistant is CP when smoked. You really have to nuke CP with a blowtorch in order for it to work. Be sure you put a penny in each ear first though. CP causes the magnetic waves in your brain to reverse, but the pennies in your ears will channel the waves and keep them moving in the proper direction. Trust me, you don't wanna mess with your magnetic waves! I knew a guy once that ended up insane because he forgot the pennies.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Seuss]
    #1459625 - 04/15/03 08:46 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

If you don't have any pennies to put in your ears you can also spray some pepper in your ears... the pepper will absorb the magnetic waves. Pennies are better, but in case of emergency use pepper!

i've never used a torch lighter and i've been in other systems.... or was that just a placebo? :laugh:

Edited by Annom (04/15/03 08:46 AM)

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Annom]
    #1459679 - 04/15/03 09:37 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote from Suess "I have smoked salvia extract out of a chamber pipe using a bic lighter and been sent to cartoon land with no problem."

please excuse my infringing in on your infinite wisdom oh great one. continue to teach me my master.

You may be one of those people who have a low tolerance to Salvia and I and everybody that I have ever smoked it with must just have an extreme tolerance. I smoked it with a lighter on several occassions and got nothing more than a slight buzz. The first time I used a torch in combination with a bong I was sent skyward. Also, the first few times that I smoked it and just used a lighter, it took enormous amounts comparitively to even give me that slight buzz that I got. When I smoke it with a torch, I place only about half a capful of extract (the cap being the little vial cap from the vial that it came in) on a small bit of leaves to keep the extract from being sucked through into the bong and thats all it takes to send me flying for thirty minutes with a long after buzz. It seams as if the information that I got worked great for me. Maybe you should try to do some research.

Have fun smoking your Salvia with a bic and I'll have fun not wasting mine by efficiently smoking it with a torch.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Edited by Ekstaza (04/15/03 01:18 PM)

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

#1459773 - 04/15/03 10:48 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

What the hell is CP?

--------------------

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1459777 - 04/15/03 10:52 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ekstaza,

All my friends who smoked salvia used a normal lighter and all were sent skyward..... it could be that it's more efficient to use a torch lighter, but a normal lighter works fine!

OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
    #1460146 - 04/15/03 01:53 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

CP=Cat Piss

Amazing what some people will do for a trip nowadays........

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#1460216 - 04/15/03 02:11 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

A good place to read about how Salvinorin A vaporizes at a higher temp is Erowid. This exactly where to find the info:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_faq.shtml#methods
look under smoking

look here also:
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/salvinorin/dose.shtml
http://www.sagewisdom.org/smokeadvice.html
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_info3.shtml

--------------------

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

#1460295 - 04/15/03 02:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I have to agree with Seuss,
However, I agree with you also Ekstaza in that tolerance varies. However, I find that an ordinary disposable lighter and a standard bong get me where I want to go in 1 hit of 10x. I really don't think you require a water bong for the extract smoke as I find it not at all harsh, in fact the standard produce the harshest smoke IMO.
Again, it varies. This is in my opinion and experience.

--------------------
====* I Made My Avatar *====

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1460607 - 04/15/03 04:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ekstaza, I'm the third to point out you are wrong. I use a normal lighter and it works fine. Even on sagewisdom.org they say a normal lighter works fine for EXTRACT. They say a torch lighter is best if you smoke plain leaf material.
It's just very important to such the flame into the material and to keep the lighter on while you are toking.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports