Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepulserate
Loc: Ontario Canada
Trip report : Alone on 7g dry
    #533897 - 01/28/02 11:28 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

It is currently 1:25 EST and I just dosed on 7g potent dry mushrooms. In good mindset, just graduated from High school! Grade 13 aka OAC. This is where living in Ontario sucks ass. Next to the winters. Anyways i'm done. Ive got the next week off to do anything I want. My boss is gone to a trade show so I'm off until monday. Sweet. Ive got Ravel's BOlero playing right now. Great piece. Anyways, if you have any suggestions for things to do right now Im all ears. Be back in half an hour or so.

--------------------
"The tent is breathing again"- ME camping at sandbanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepulserate
Loc: Ontario Canada
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: pulserate]
    #533939 - 01/28/02 12:03 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Its now been half an hour. Im sitting here at the computer, minor visual disturbances. Watched a bit of Fantasia 2000 and FUCK!! What a movie! Oh there is the first yawn of this excursion. I always get them when i shroom. So far so good. Im having a lot of trouble focusing on typing. I keep spacing out. Well nothing profound as of YET. More in half an hour.

--------------------
"The tent is breathing again"- ME camping at sandbanks

Offlinemontana
journeyman
Loc: austin
    #533946 - 01/28/02 12:09 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

big doses are great arent they? 6gs kicked my ass in 15 min. I'm 6'3 190lbs too. have fun man. I wish i was in your shoes today. toke up, montana

--------------------
Consequences dictate our course of action
it doesnt matter whats right
its only wrong if you get caught
if consequences dictate my course of action
i should play GOD and just shoot you myself.

Offlinecuddles
Loc: london, ontario
    #534135 - 01/28/02 03:27 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

where abouts in ontario do you live?

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#534375 - 01/28/02 08:04 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I couldn't imagine actually putting 7g of shrooms in my body, I'd be BEYOND nervous, even after tripping a bunch of times ...

I think when I start to good trip again (whenever that is) I'll go back up to an eighth or so

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: HB]
    #534386 - 01/28/02 08:13 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

notice he stopped posting... 6 grams fucked me up royally

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: SherlockDrubu]
    #534388 - 01/28/02 08:17 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

ya ... I'm sure he's fine (I hope :tongue:)

ya 6 grams+ is unbelievable, usually 3.5 knocks me clean out of reality but I have a really low tolerance to drugs, so what is an eighth to another person is a half eighth for me ...

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: SherlockDrubu]
    #534409 - 01/28/02 08:40 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Ground Control to pulserate, Ground Control to pulserate... Can you get a fix on him?

No sir, I am afraid we lost him.

Damn! Somebody has to go in after him to do an extraction. Jonesy, Ortega, get on your gear. No one gets left behind!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: Swami]
    #534455 - 01/28/02 09:42 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Ground control...this is Jonsey, Ortega....

....we are taking on heavy visuals, and ego has been lost...

request back up.... *crackle*.....*frizzle....fssshshshsh* ...ground control losing contact..... COME IN *shshshshsh*

SILENCE

OfflineSlamgauge
genocide isn'tfor everyone.
Loc: Austin, TX
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: Anonymous]
    #534467 - 01/28/02 10:00 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I ate somewhere in the area of eight or nine gram once. I lost the will to speak, and I saw some crazy shit. Though I wouldn't recomend that most people eat that much and then watch Natural Born Killers. If you do make sure that you are alone.

--------------------
TRUTH n - 1 a being true; specif., a) sincerity; honesty b) conformity with fact c) reality; actual existence d) correctness; accuracy

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: Slamgauge]
    #534541 - 01/28/02 11:40 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I did 12 grams of extremely potent cubensis once at a house party with a bunch of other shroomers. The last thing I Remember saying was "I sure hope I don't shit my pants in the middle of this party from all these shrooms".

Turns out they said I was in the bathroom for 2 hours cursing about how god doesn't exist and how christians are crazy for praying to a ceiling every sunday.

When I came down it was THE best feeling in my entire life, whenever I take pepto with my shroom trips the comedowns are AMAZING warm and euphoric all over with a big grin on my face.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #534593 - 01/29/02 12:45 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I've never understood how people on these kinds of doses still find it possible to talk about anything on those trips that makes ANY sense -- when I do an eighth I am gone to the point where I don't move and really don't have one rational thought in my head, it's pure madness, meanwhile here are people w/ 12 g doses who still remember the concepts of christianity and reality....Ive never understood why I trip so much harder than people doing 3 times my dose ...

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: HB]
    #534887 - 01/29/02 10:48 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: ]
    #535591 - 01/30/02 02:22 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

i think we now need to buy him a new brain :[[

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisiblePsilocyberSpace
addict

Loc: Being
    #535794 - 01/30/02 10:47 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

You alright dude?
Come on let us in on what happened.

--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

OfflineD_Tox
Boddhisattva

Loc: Lab 23
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: PsilocyberSpace]
    #535805 - 01/30/02 11:05 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

2 days and no word...........
i hope they are taking good care of him at the institution :smile:

--------------------
-----------------------
D_Tox

to understand other people….to be aware
to understand animals….to be a decent person
to understand plants….. to be a refined individual
to understand the mushroom…to be enlightened

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
    #535870 - 01/30/02 12:07 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe he accidently took a shit on his keyboard.

Stranger things have happened...

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #536316 - 01/30/02 08:08 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

So how was the trip, pulserate?

I had the fortune of tripping on 8g of dry mushrooms a few weeks ago. If your trip was anything like mine, you had a great time :-)

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinedeviation13
old hand
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #536766 - 01/31/02 10:02 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

i ate the case i keep my contacts in once... that was a bitch

--------------------
-----------------
too busy with living to live
-----------------

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
Loc: Northwest (shaped like a ...
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: deviation13]
    #536991 - 01/31/02 02:47 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I have been following this thread since you opened it pulserate, please respond so I can get some closer. I have been pondering the thought of ingesting around 7g on my next journey and would love to here a first hand experience.

--------------------

"...Three geese in a flock. One flew east, And one flew west, And one flew over the cuckoo's nest."
Ken Kesey

OfflineMissFiringNeuron

Loc: Ny, and the Gulf Coast
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: CuckoosNest]
    #537583 - 02/01/02 07:35 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

hey someone wanna come eat 12grams with me and soak it in a vile of goode ole' 25 only done that with one other person man i got lost holding a 14x14 beveled mirror for who knows how long, then next thing i know i know it shoots me back out and the kid who was spinning some intelligent jungle had turned all dragonball on me and was doin glass and at one point around 4:15 am everyone was sayin its almost 4:20 goto the living room and i couldnt find it (the house only consisted of a kitchen a living room and a hallway with 3 bedrooms, someone brought me back in from the backyard and handed me a pipe and i managed to take a hit and the smoke entering my lungs inverted me and it felt like my consciousness went out of my eyes and into my mouth and into my lungs for a while and i was afraid if i exhaled my soul would escape

--------------------
You cannot use butterfly language to communicate with caterpillar

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: MissFiringNeuron]
    #537994 - 02/01/02 05:02 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I WILL!!!!!!

--------------------

"...Three geese in a flock. One flew east, And one flew west, And one flew over the cuckoo's nest."
Ken Kesey

OfflineMissFiringNeuron

#538049 - 02/01/02 06:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

alright serious? where in the world are you,

--------------------

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
    #538385 - 02/02/02 04:32 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Unfortunately I think we are far away from each other. I live in Michigan. But if there were someway for it to happen I would be down for it anytime. Let me know, I am serious and I have a car.

--------------------

Ken Kesey

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #538859 - 02/02/02 08:02 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I am serious and I have a car.
...and he's not afraid to use it!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
    #538909 - 02/02/02 10:21 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

That is right I am not afraid to use it. Sorry if I sound a little over anxious about it, but I have never met anybody else who is willing to eat that many, and I have been wanting to do it for a while. Most of my friends and those whom I trip with dont respect mushies they way I think they should be. Whenever we are tripping and I ask my friends how they are doing, or pose a question which I think would be interesting to discuss they all respond the same way. "Dude, I am so fucked up." You know what, that is fucking great!!! "You have nothing more to say then you are fucked up." And all they ever do is stare at stuff, they think tripping is only about 'stuff moving'. I like a little bit of stimulating and intellegent conversation when I am tripping and I have yet to be able to do it. Now I know that if I took 12g I would most likely not be talking, let alone having in depth conversations, but when i finally did come down it would be nice to exchange trip reports.

--------------------

Ken Kesey

OfflineMissFiringNeuron

#540012 - 02/04/02 05:33 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

michigan eh? hrmm right now i take up freespace on the gulf of mexico, but travel can be arranged im fresh outta ergot so ill have to find my way over to a festival or something along those lines for the L, it just rained here and more rain to come later in the week so............im off to drink my vodka flavored irish coffee, and follow it with a bloody mary without the worcestshire, tomato, horseradish, spices, bitters what have you
then i think ill find something to smoke and curse the mechanical box that got me up at this hour

--------------------

OfflineMissFiringNeuron

#540016 - 02/04/02 05:44 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

yea many of the people i have fed acid too i just cant get much out of except asking em questions that spin them off somewhere useless for a while, I completely know what you mean about the man im fucked up i cant think response and staring at a wood table,
ever get also when there down to at least go somewhere but cant muster up the motivation and what not,

like i fed some hits of paper to 3 people and they wanted to leave the house, were too afraid to drive and were scared to walk, man what if the cops see us, THEN YOU SAY HEY NICE TO MEET YOU THANK YOU DRIVE THROUGH,
know hes gunna say YOUR ON LSD OFF TO THE LOONY BIN!!!! I gave my girl her first real dose of the psilocybe with a 5 gram dried soul, only bad decision on my part was she hadnt slept much and kept saying she was tired, everyone told her goto sleep and she just couldnt comprehend too amazed at courage the cowardly dog trying to steal her blood type, aww well shes slowly moving along to the stage where a cracked out movie will blow her mind then ill work with her from there, we did some dxm one night and i put on my resevoir dogs DVD, her choice (shed never seen it before) she lost consciousness in the beginning when tim roth is all bloody in the back of the car and when she came out of her closed eye experience i had flicked on fear and loathing and it was the beginning when they are in the convertible blasting across the desert, man she was like what the fuck wheres the blood and the roof, turn it off now, any ideas on getting people to let go of the ego and allow the change? well besides a half of mushies or a vile of acid

--------------------

OfflineEther_Bunny
journeyman

Loc: The Mid-West
    #540039 - 02/04/02 07:07 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Where's pulserate gone to?

--------------------
"the uncomfortable truth is *always* better than a comfortable lie"

OfflineD_Tox
Boddhisattva

Loc: Lab 23
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: Ether_Bunny]
    #540180 - 02/04/02 11:02 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

In reply to:

Where's pulserate gone to?

The world may never know.

--------------------
-----------------------
D_Tox

to understand other people….to be aware
to understand animals….to be a decent person
to understand plants….. to be a refined individual
to understand the mushroom…to be enlightened

OfflineLord_A
Loc: Netherlands
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: D_Tox]
    #540246 - 02/04/02 12:20 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe he is looking at iron bars right now.

--------------------
a strange direction can be a beautiful opportunity

OfflineMissFiringNeuron

Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: Lord_A]
    #541111 - 02/05/02 08:28 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

maybe the mushroom consumed him

--------------------

OfflineMajk526
Stranger
    #541202 - 02/05/02 10:18 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

He probally forgot he even started this thread...

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad"
--Salvador Dali

OfflinePanamaJack
Stranger
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: Majk526]
    #754323 - 07/17/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hell yeah I always lose the ego. Some days in real life I feel like I have no ego. I feel so neutral that I start to think I am like disconnected from other people and some days find out I am superiorly connected to everyone. Tripping for me is all about losing the ego. Visuals are great and all but I love to see what I can fathom and think up. I love to talk myself into bewilderment and awe of everything that is.

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
    #754483 - 07/17/02 07:01 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

maybe he thought those railroad tracks were a ladder up to heaven.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #755133 - 07/18/02 02:24 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

He is lost in hyperspace.

--------------------

Anonymous

#755149 - 07/18/02 02:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Your in the gulf of mexico, i was born in Galviston. I'll be over in 8 hours.

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #755586 - 07/18/02 07:01 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

LOL @ you and twizted

I cant imagine taking that much either. 2g's still is amazing to me - I'll be brave one day and take 5 maybe.

I hate that 'dude, I'm so fucked up' responce. Its so brainless and makes me disgusted when I'm shrooming with someone who sais that. I dont know why - I guess cause I think that shrooming is above just being 'fucked up'.

Where the hell did this guy go? I hope hes still alive. Hes probably just messin around with us.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #756965 - 07/18/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, the "i'm so fucked" response is pretty sad. It's something drinkers say. But usually when people try to talk to me tripping I'll say nothing because I'm too zoned out. And speaking is too hard.

Jeez, I hope pulsate came down!

OfflineGanja_Farmer
Stranger
Loc: Maryland
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: deviation13]
    #761303 - 07/20/02 06:42 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i fit a whole water bottle into my mouth on 3 hits of acid because i thought my teeth were too hard so i needed a cusion.

--------------------

OfflineBullfrog1
Discovery BeyondImagination

Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: HB]
    #762631 - 07/20/02 03:44 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Heaven,
Same goes for me, I top out at 3.5-4. I always trip alone. The old lady would bug out on me if she were there! At 2gs I'll take another 1 g an hour after if I'm OK. From what I read it's a pretty common dose. I can handle my acid better than shrooms though. The whole "feel like I've poisened myself/nauseau", bugs me out. It's such a different trip though. Ive never "lost it" on acid like I've lost it on shrooms. Control and grounding is much more difficult on shrooms.
I hope that our friend didn't lose it though. Seems that he may have. Let's all wish him luck, unless he bullshitted the whole thing, which is what I think happened. I could be wrong, in which case I apologize.

Bullfrog1

--------------------

Offlinegodthatfaled
Stranger
    #769535 - 07/23/02 04:05 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I can understand how you'd be frustrated when your friends can only muster up "dude i'm so fucked up". it is not necessarily that they are underapreciating the mushroom though. there have been many times when my buddies have asked me how i'm doing, and i was only able to get out a "dude i'm so fucked up". it isn't because i think tripping consists solely of staring at stuff though. often times it's because there is so much going on inside my mind. i say it because i am so utterly fascinated with my newfound knowledge, not because all i'm doing is looking at something. the best trip toy of all is your own brain.

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: godthatfaled]
    #769682 - 07/23/02 06:02 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hmm im really curious what happened to this man

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Anonymous

Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: T0aD]
    #769689 - 07/23/02 06:07 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

rofl he prolly wigged nuts and just forgot he even posted

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: ]
    #769707 - 07/23/02 06:20 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Flipped out and killed himself.

Maybe his brain exploded from the psychadelic pressure.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: baraka]
    #770217 - 07/23/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i really hope hes alright...

peace

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#770218 - 07/23/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

peace

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#770219 - 07/23/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

peace

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Trip report : Alone on 7g dry [Re: T0aD]
    #770903 - 07/23/02 02:45 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies