Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Loc: Uk
trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!!
    #1413438 - 03/27/03 07:38 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

well....i have been reading up about salvia and other psychoactive plants for a while now...i have had shrooms before, but neva things like salvia.
me and a couple of close freinds decided to order a couple of shroom kits, and also in the catalogue, we noticed salvia....so, we ordered some dry leaf...with the thought in mind "might as well" ...so, after a long and harsh wait, the packages finally arrived today..2 shroom kits, 10g of salvia leaf and 2 pre-rolled salvia joints.

i arrived at my freinds house as soon as i could after he txt me to tell me of the package arriving....by the time i arrived, my other freind was already there, and they had begun to smoke one of the joints...at the point of me arriving, they both looked stoned, and i aksed them if they had smoked any pot...both replying with no, i was suprised...as they said that the salvia joint hadnt done anything really, they weere jus reporting a strange emptiness and blankness....somehting i couldnt understand until i had tryed it.

so, anyway, after the disappointment of the joint, we decided to get the bong out. after having a hit each, one after the other, say about 3 hits each.. we realised that the effects were much the same as that of the joint...again disappointed. suddenly i rememberd what i had read on the net somewhere about having to have a hit after hit, holding each toke in for as long as possible...so then, we tryed this...having about 5 hits each.
after about 10 minz, the effects were the same as the joint, but a feeling more of "disjoinment" (i know it probably isnt a real word, but it is the only way i can describe it) from myself. nothing major, but i didnt quite feel right, and i couldnt think straight.

after a bit of a giggle at eachother for acting like brainless fools, one of my freinds had to go home, and said he would join us later.

me and my m8 decided to get some beer, and with it being a nice sunny day, go and sit in a field somewhere, with the salvia too.

after drinking a fair amount, we decided to smoke some more. but this time, we were having bigger hits, and quicker and more of them...holding them in for as long as possible.
my friend went first and had aruond 6/7 hits before looking unable to hold the bong any longer, and in a strange dazed state began to wander around the feild.

leaving him to his own, i decided to try it..he reported no amazing losses of reality as i had read from trip reports online, so, again i was disappointed...but anyway, i still decided to have a go.

after about 8 hits, holding each in for as long as my body would allow, i was sucking on my last hit, my brain felt quite strange, didnt quite know what was going on, but wanted to feel the full efects, so i kept toking.

all of a sudden, as i was holding in the last hit, i wasnt sure whether i had my eyes open or closed, whether i was sat or stood, indoors or out.
but still, i knew i had to keep my breath firm, hold as long as possible. it was as if i had another persons will-power as well as my own, helping me to hold it in.
all of a sudden, i could see myself, flying upwards in what looked like a huge tube, like a big shimney or something, and there were rings of people inside watching me get higher and higher through the tube. i had a feeling that they were trying to catch me, trying to stop me...and the only way i could get to the top was to hold it in....just a little longer....need to reach the top...these people want me stop, they want to catch me...i cant let them...and he is helping me (who-ever he is...just another will helping me, giving me more reason to keep going) i kept going higher and higher, faster and faster...the longer i kept holding my breath, the more sense of acheivement i felt.

eventually it was all released in a huge explosion. and i was at the top of this tower of people...with the being that was giving me the willpower to hold it. he/it had a huge smile on his/its face and put its arm around me, as if to tell me, "look at it....look at what you have acheived" and we both burst out laughing hysterically.

slowly but surely, i came back to reality, laughing my head off and apparently shouting " HAHAHAHA ...LOOK AT THEM! THEY COULDNT GET ME! I AM AT THE TOP....THEY COULDNT CATCH ME!!!" my freind, was sat beside me at this point, very confused, hadnt a clue what i was talking about...and suddenly, i openend my eyes(well, i think i openend them, i dont know if they were open already or not) and still laughing hysterically, realised i was still sat in a field, and had poured the whole contents of the bong onto my feet..still laughing...i couldnt help but laugh...and after i was back into reality totally....i felt so happy...i couldnt describe it!!

this was about 3 hours ago....and before then, i had only read trip reports on here and other sites....nothing can prepare you for what salvia can do...but, it is one hell of an experience!! :laugh::D:D

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: LiBerAtedCapSter]
    #1413491 - 03/27/03 07:59 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

oh, and...i didnt mention....some people, the dry leaf doesnt seem to affect them very much at all...and that is what i thought was happenning to me....but give it a chance....salvia is a VERY powerful hallucinogen...i have never tripped like that in my life...indeed a crazy experience, and i hope after reading this you have the chance to try it yourself with similar great effects!
:smile:

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
    #1413605 - 03/27/03 08:38 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Glad you got to meet the Divine Sheperdess!
MMMmm Mmmm... she is calling me back to her...

OfflineBlueLemming
Glowing Worm

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #1413639 - 03/27/03 08:52 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone know of a good reliable salvia source? Would anyone be willing to trade some salvia for a dvd or two?

--------------------
-BlueLemming

OfflineHuxley
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: BlueLemming]
    #1413843 - 03/27/03 10:14 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Salvia Joints is hilarious. This isn't something you pass around the circle. I should know; I've been trying to get a response from it with a pipe, and I'm at the point of breaking down and getting hold of a bong.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#1413960 - 03/27/03 11:03 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

he he he, i love the reaction when people first try the extract.

my source is Maya Ethnobotanicals

their 10X blows away any 15X i've tried...

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1413988 - 03/27/03 11:11 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Good you acheived effect with plain leaf. But know that with 10X you only have to take one big hit and hold that to go to another dimension.
A big load of (like 0,4g) 10X in pure MJ joints is also fun. Smoke it like Salvia; big deep long tokes. Me and some friends had serious mind-fuck for at least 2 hours, which is cool cause a normal trip only lasts 5-10 minutes for me but is also a lot more intense.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Middleman]
    #1414005 - 03/27/03 11:16 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I use a UK supplier:

http://www.allsalvia.co.uk

Good prices and potent extracts... Perfect!

Nice report Liberated!
I was like you after my first few journeys. I wanted to tell everyone how awesome an experience Salvia D. can give you!
It takes me about 10 harsh lungfulls of dry leaf to get decent effects, compared with 2 easy, smooth hits of extract - which blows me away! (I'm referring to 10x). Perhaps you should try some extract next, it will definately surprise you!

--------------------
====* I Made My Avatar *====

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Nirvana]
    #1414142 - 03/27/03 12:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, ive been thinking about ordering some very soon :smile: i got mine from http://www.kingbong.com <-- good source, and good shroom kits too

--------------------

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

#1414158 - 03/27/03 12:13 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Capster, do you use the king bong mushroom forum?

www.magicmushroomforum.co.uk ?

Not very popular, but it has a few dedicated posters.
I'm (you guessed it) 'Nirvana' on those forums.

--------------------

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
    #1414601 - 03/27/03 03:54 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I tried the 5x extract and it took one long hit, held for 30 seconds to trip me out for about 10 minutes. I was lying on my bed, completely alone and it felt like everything was looping, both visually and mentally. I felt like i was stuck in a neverending loop of thought and I just wanted it to end. Everything looked different to the extent that I didn't know who or where I was, or why this was happening. As I came down I saw the bong and realised why everything was so odd but at the time i could barely recall why I was in this state. Immediately afterwards I was really uncomfortable and took off practially all my clothes and kept going outside cos I was too hot then would feel freezing cold and come back in, only to be in a cold sweat seconds later. 45 minutes later I felt 99% normal, but I don't think I'd ever want to experience that again. far too intense!

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1414628 - 03/27/03 04:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Salvia joints? That's dumb.  :blush: :smile:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Murex]
    #1415179 - 03/27/03 07:44 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

is salvia illegal in the US??

i really wanna try this shit....abuot how much $$ is it per session

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1415612 - 03/27/03 10:55 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

It's legal almost everywhere in the world. Even in the US, but not for long probably. You should be able to get a gram of good quality 10X for $30. If you have normal tolerance you should be able to get 16-20 intense trips out of that.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1415735 - 03/28/03 12:11 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

the joints were pre-rolled, and we still had some cash left over for the order,s o we just decided to get a couple of them...

Quote:

Hey Capster, do you use the king bong mushroom forum?

Yeah, i checked it out, cant remember if i made any posts though...useful for any questions regarding the kits we bought :smile:

--------------------

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

#1415801 - 03/28/03 10:18 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Salvia is legal everywhere except Australia. Which is odd because weed is legal in Oz (If you grow it for personal use).

I think it's a messed up world where weed is illegal and salvia isn't. Salvia is an immesurably more intense and messed up experience!

--------------------

My music

Offlinejono
misc.
Loc: Sydney, Australia
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Rob_K]
    #1416344 - 03/29/03 01:35 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Nah Rob, Weed isnt legal for personal use in Australia unfortunately :frown:

In one of the states, South Australia, and in Canberra you can grow up to two plants for personal use, but everywhere else it is illegal.

If you have under 28 grams, and are caught, you wont be charged with possession on the first two occasions (there is a cannabis caution program), but any more than that, and you'll be arrested.

I hate the drug laws of Australia. 

--------------------
Our problem results from acting like cowboys on a limitless frontier when in truth we inhabit a living spaceship with a finely balanced life-support system." David C. Korton

OfflineHuxley
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: jono]
    #1416433 - 03/29/03 03:44 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

The good news is that weed will be legal in the USA. The bad news is that it will probably be another 30 or 40 years before it happens.

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Huxley]
    #1416545 - 03/29/03 06:53 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

ah. I knew there was some weird law over there that lets you grow it. Just assumed it would be the case all over the country. Would I be right in saying Salvia is illegal though? I think australia's the only country in the world where it's illegal..

--------------------

My music

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

#1416585 - 03/29/03 08:23 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Salvia joints aren't dumb!!
Trust me... If you can roll the dry material into a cigarette paper, it will have just about the same effects as smoking it from a bong. Believe me, I've tried it (Tried it with enhanced naturally dried salvia leaf).

--------------------

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #1416703 - 03/29/03 12:05 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Mix Salvia (10X 0,1-0,4g) with some weed in a joint.... keep the smoke in you lungs as long as you can.... try it! Salvia+weed joints aren't dumb!!!

OfflineTANZWUT
Paranoid Hermit

Loc: Dante's Inferno
    #1417028 - 03/29/03 06:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

*The good news is that weed will be legal in the USA. The bad news is that it will probably be another 30 or 40 years before it happens. *

what y u say that?

--------------------
Just another freak in the freak kingdom.

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
    #1418275 - 03/30/03 02:31 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

how exactly do u smoke the extract on a bong? isnt it like an oil??? sorry, might be a really stupid Q, but it confused me..!

--------------------

OfflineArchiteuthis
Giant Squid

#1419339 - 03/31/03 05:18 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

http://deva-ethnobotanicals.co.uk/ is a cheaper UK supplier for the same brand of extract. I've ordered from them before, fast and reliable.

OfflineTwistedRedneck
enthusiast
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Middleman]
    #1423354 - 04/02/03 04:03 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

10x costs 35 bucks per gram on that site... how many doses in a gram? I wanna try this stuff but that seems a lil steep.

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: TwistedRedneck]
    #1425319 - 04/03/03 04:19 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

its cheaper than you'll find anywhere else i think....i know the dry leaf is cheap as hell on there, havent compared extract prices though...if you look on that site, it tells you the amount of doses for each extract above the prices.

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: TwistedRedneck]
    #1426647 - 04/03/03 05:27 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

If you read my post a few posts above this one...

16-20 hard trips. Start with a low dose, work your way up..

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #1426940 - 04/03/03 08:09 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

is salvia illegal in the US??

i really wanna try this shit....abuot how much $$ is it per session 

Please...don't put the word "shit" and $ next to her name...she deserves respect... :mad:
And it's nothing related to cannabis or shrooms...not a party drug !!!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #1458584 - 04/14/03 11:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like alot of you people are smoking Lady Salvia like it is any old smoke. It doesn't work that wAY. Salvinorin A vaporizes at amuch higher temperature than you can achieve with a normal cigarettelighter. You need to be using a torch lighter and I would suggest a bong to cool off the vapors.
Any good 10x or 15x should have anyone communing with their past selves in just one good hit. I usually order from SalviaLight.com and get the 15x. That's my preferance because I like the really intense trip it gives. When I first started out I was irresponsibly smoking out some of my friends with it and this one chick completely freaked out on that dose. I have actually experienced open-eyed hallucinations of past events using this 15x.

It Iis legal in the states but it already has been suggested for scheduling in a bill. I can't remember what the number is, but you can look it up. Too many web sites are pushing it as an alternative for weed, which it is not, and got the law interested.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1458662 - 04/14/03 11:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Liberated, extract is just less leaf with more psychoactive agents added, and you receive it all broken up. I took a big ass hit of 5X extract once sitting in my dining room and I started to stretch toward the kitchen like stretch armstrong. I stretched in increments, however, and realizing no meaning of self, each increment was a different reality.... I moved in one direction through them all, then came right back the same way. My brother claims he was suddenly in a hallway of endless windows, and a guy tugged him from behind and asked him to try a different window and he said no, he liked the window he was looking out of. I think when he jumped out of the window he was back in the dining room.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1458668 - 04/14/03 11:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I forgot to mention that I didn't like the experience apart from that. It makes me feel uncomfortable and agitated, and I lose control of myself which I don't like. I won't be doing it again any time soon... too intense.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1459602 - 04/15/03 08:23 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Salvinorin A vaporizes at amuch higher temperature than you can achieve with a normal cigarettelighter.

... yeah, and there is rattlesnake venom in LSD that rots away your spine and causes your eyes to fall out and this is wh acid makes you trip.

I have smoked salvia extract out of a chamber pipe using a bic lighter and been sent to cartoon land with no problem.

All this crap about needing a blow torch and a bong and crystals forming in your lungs because the gas isn't hot enough is simply silly. I cannot find a published vaporization temp for Salvinorin. How exactly did you come to the conclusion that a regular lighter doesn't get hot enough? How hot does a regular lighter get again?

The only thing I have found to be lighter resistant is CP when smoked. You really have to nuke CP with a blowtorch in order for it to work. Be sure you put a penny in each ear first though. CP causes the magnetic waves in your brain to reverse, but the pennies in your ears will channel the waves and keep them moving in the proper direction. Trust me, you don't wanna mess with your magnetic waves! I knew a guy once that ended up insane because he forgot the pennies.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Seuss]
    #1459625 - 04/15/03 08:46 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

If you don't have any pennies to put in your ears you can also spray some pepper in your ears... the pepper will absorb the magnetic waves. Pennies are better, but in case of emergency use pepper!

i've never used a torch lighter and i've been in other systems.... or was that just a placebo? :laugh:

Edited by Annom (04/15/03 08:46 AM)

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Annom]
    #1459679 - 04/15/03 09:37 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote from Suess "I have smoked salvia extract out of a chamber pipe using a bic lighter and been sent to cartoon land with no problem."

please excuse my infringing in on your infinite wisdom oh great one. continue to teach me my master.

You may be one of those people who have a low tolerance to Salvia and I and everybody that I have ever smoked it with must just have an extreme tolerance. I smoked it with a lighter on several occassions and got nothing more than a slight buzz. The first time I used a torch in combination with a bong I was sent skyward. Also, the first few times that I smoked it and just used a lighter, it took enormous amounts comparitively to even give me that slight buzz that I got. When I smoke it with a torch, I place only about half a capful of extract (the cap being the little vial cap from the vial that it came in) on a small bit of leaves to keep the extract from being sucked through into the bong and thats all it takes to send me flying for thirty minutes with a long after buzz. It seams as if the information that I got worked great for me. Maybe you should try to do some research.

Have fun smoking your Salvia with a bic and I'll have fun not wasting mine by efficiently smoking it with a torch.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Edited by Ekstaza (04/15/03 01:18 PM)

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

#1459773 - 04/15/03 10:48 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

What the hell is CP?

--------------------

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1459777 - 04/15/03 10:52 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ekstaza,

All my friends who smoked salvia used a normal lighter and all were sent skyward..... it could be that it's more efficient to use a torch lighter, but a normal lighter works fine!

OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
    #1460146 - 04/15/03 01:53 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

CP=Cat Piss

Amazing what some people will do for a trip nowadays........

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#1460216 - 04/15/03 02:11 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

A good place to read about how Salvinorin A vaporizes at a higher temp is Erowid. This exactly where to find the info:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_faq.shtml#methods
look under smoking

look here also:
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/salvinorin/dose.shtml
http://www.sagewisdom.org/smokeadvice.html
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_info3.shtml

--------------------

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

#1460295 - 04/15/03 02:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I have to agree with Seuss,
However, I agree with you also Ekstaza in that tolerance varies. However, I find that an ordinary disposable lighter and a standard bong get me where I want to go in 1 hit of 10x. I really don't think you require a water bong for the extract smoke as I find it not at all harsh, in fact the standard produce the harshest smoke IMO.
Again, it varies. This is in my opinion and experience.

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1460607 - 04/15/03 04:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ekstaza, I'm the third to point out you are wrong. I use a normal lighter and it works fine. Even on sagewisdom.org they say a normal lighter works fine for EXTRACT. They say a torch lighter is best if you smoke plain leaf material.
It's just very important to such the flame into the material and to keep the lighter on while you are toking.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#1461267 - 04/15/03 07:28 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

It is very important for everyone to realize that I understand that different techniques work for different people. In the spirit of that statement I would ask that you would also understand that my suggestion might help someone who has had a hard time when it comes to getting anything out of Salvia. Not everyone reacts the same way as all other people. I for one don't get much out of using a regular lighter. Maybe there are some other people that benefit from using my method.

I will admit that just because I've never met anyone that got off on salvia using just a lighter doesn't mean it ain't so.

If you checked out the links I put up you will find out why I made the remarks I did in my first post.

--------------------

Edited by Ekstaza (04/15/03 07:29 PM)

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
    #1462553 - 04/16/03 01:57 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Just today I ordered a gram of 5x. Its coming from Chicago priority mail. So could possibly be here friday or saturday. I am extremely curious about Salvia, but also a little concerned considering the intense effects it can give. I plan on just starting with a small hit from a generic weed pipe and holding it for awhile to see if anything happens from that.

I realize its not a party drug, or a substitute for Marijuana. Its just that I have been hearing so much about it lately, and with the current political uproar about it, I felt that I better see what all the hoopla's about while its still legal.

If its something I would want to do again. I will buy some rooted cuttings and grow my own.

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Buddrow]
    #1463353 - 04/16/03 11:52 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I was expecting it to be quite a chilled out and relaxing experience and it actually scared me quite a lot. It is very intense when it works properly so be prepared for that..

--------------------

My music

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

#1463912 - 04/16/03 03:37 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You can try a small hit but you usually only trip if you take a big ass hit... even so I've had some friends take big ass hits who didn't even trip... they just had a little offbeat weird agitated feeling that some enjoy but I happen to hate.

--------------------

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

#1464533 - 04/16/03 06:27 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I'm basically anticipating that I won't "trip" at first. But "just in case" is the reason I am starting out small and building up to something I'm comfortable with.

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

#1465001 - 04/16/03 09:09 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

If it hits you hard just be prepared for some real headfuck! I didn't find the experience enjoyable at all, just really confusing. I love shrooms and the way they alter your perception of reality, but salvia actually made me completely lose my grip on reality and i didn't like it one bit.

--------------------

My music

Edited by Rob_K (04/16/03 09:10 PM)

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

#1465015 - 04/16/03 09:13 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I may never want to do it again. But I don't want to be ignorant of what the experience is.

Offlinetrypyamine
    #1465049 - 04/16/03 09:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

For those who have had a mega dose of both DMT and salvia, wich is more powerful/strange/intense?

Edited by trypyamine (04/16/03 09:25 PM)

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: trypyamine]
    #1469879 - 04/18/03 12:04 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

For those who have had a mega dose of both DMT and salvia, wich is more powerful/strange/intense?

Thats like asking which tastes better, an apple or an orange... the effects are different... Salvia 'slowly' over a few seconds rips me away from my self and drops me into some reality spun from past memories sort of like a lucid dream. While in the dream, I have no idea that there is another side to life. It is a very powerful, intense, scary, draining experience. DMT takes me to another reality, not something based on my past or any other experience I have ever had. I am more aware of what is going on... I have more control over the ride because I know that it is a ride...

--------------------

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

#1470290 - 04/18/03 02:08 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I received my salvia today...just did my first test.

I took a pinch (maybe 1/4 bowl or less) and put it in a pipe. I used a standard bic lighter and put the flame to the mix for the entire hit much I slowly enhaled until I had burned out the bowl. I started feeling weird just as I was about to put down the bowl. Kinda dizzy, weird sensation. So I lay back on my bed still holding in the smoke. I am a little concerned that an intense sensation is hitting me this fast, but I don't panic and just lay back on my pillow.I let out the hit. my teeth and tongue are sinking into the bed but my throat is in the way, I feel a little like I am choking but moving my jaw around clears it up. This happens a few times, then I notice that wall is almost bulging out and I giggle a little. I sit up and realize I am quite dizzy, like being drunk but not spinning feeling.
Then I think I a noise and stash the pipe under the bed. This is quite an experience and I lay back slightly paranoid, but giggly again. My arms are quite heavy and an itch on my forehead is bothersome. I try to close my eyes and dream, but they refuse to stay shut for long, and I seem to prefer them open. The wall is the same and disbelief but no surprise. I hear something again and decide to stand up to investigate. Standing up I am still dizzy but not falling down. I giggle again. But not as enjoying a giggle would be. I look around the house and nothing there. But in the mirror yes.
Now I come here I feel something foggy headed. Like I smoked weed a couple hours ago maybe. My eyes aren't red. my left arm feels heavier than my right and I am warm. basically normal now..
20 min has passed since taking the hit.

later I try more.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

#1470713 - 04/18/03 04:52 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Cool dude.... that sounds like your average mild salvia experience. I've heard people say that they felt drunk and that they've felt like they were on the moon. I noticed you mentioned your teeth... Salvia seems to me to be the most sensitive on the mouth. I always feel like my mouth is trying to move or like my mouth is completely gone.

--------------------

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

#1470766 - 04/18/03 05:06 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Hehe, my last post is kinda crazy. I was still feeling weird at the time. I went out and did some yard work for a couple hours. I felt happy and energetic, but now I could use a nap. I'm not sure next time if I should try to take a larger hit or try to take multiple hits. The effects hit me faster than I had anticipated. I'm not sure if I could even manage more than 2 before being too distracted or uncoordinated. I'm also thinking about smoking some outside on the grass in the nice weather we are having. Anyone have any ideas about the best setting? Or better way to smoke it? Maybe a bong would work?

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

#1470777 - 04/18/03 05:11 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, the mouth thing. Its hard to explain, but it felt like my teeth kept changing position sort of. Also like you metioned I had moments of losing the sensation of that area existing. But actually moving my jaw brought it back.

OfflineirieDANK
the irie one
    #1471941 - 04/19/03 12:55 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

what kind of salvia have i been getting?? i went down to a head shop by my house and got a gram of the 15 extract kind for like 30 bucks i think. i split it with a friend and did all of it out of my 2 foot bong , i didn't get any visuals. all i got was a weird body high that made me feel like i was all wet??

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
    #1472399 - 04/19/03 03:23 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I can usually go to a completley diferent plane of reality of 3-4 hits dry leaf from a pipe, 2 if from a bong. mabey i'm just extra sensitive to the stuff. makes me wanna try the 10X though. You should try smoking a few hits while peaking on shrooms. thats an experience to talk about. I thought i was the chery of the bowl until I went out, then everything was black with echos and strange voices till i came back to where i could actually preceive my suroundings again. Far out trip.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: thestringphish]
    #1473713 - 04/19/03 06:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

OK Last night when I was going to bed, I loaded maybe half a bowl of the loose leaf (5x). I didn't burn the entire bowl this time, but most of it. Also kind of as an expirament, I applied the flame to the leaf only long enough to get it burning. The trip I got was surprising because it was actually somewhat like acid in that for a couple minutes I was seeing swirling patterns forming in everything. I was fighting the experience pretty hard and only had a small area behind and to the right of my head that I felt was still part of reality. I had a fear if I let this area go I would be lost to the Salvia (not that this really makes sense now). When I realized I was coming down, I decided I could relax and try to sustain that level but it went away fairly quickly. After I few minutes I fell asleep and woke up about an hour and a half later with a painful spot in the back of my throat that I think was from the heat of the smoke. I got up drank some water and went back to sleep. This morning I felt fine. Both times so far I have been in better spirits following the experience than I was before. Today I have been energetic and silly.

Tonight, I try even more :smile:

Edited by Buddrow (04/19/03 07:43 PM)

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #1476327 - 04/20/03 01:15 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

If I load an average sized bowl 2/3 full and smoke it in two hits (5x standard from maya-ethno) that I am ripped from this reality and dropped into another one.  There is no possiblity of a third hit... I am usually being teleported as my body lets the second hit escape.  I usually hold each hit to a slow count of twenty and I don't wait after exhaling the first before inhaling the second.

All the effects you have described for the onset are what I think of as the 'hooks' that latch onto me and drag me from this place to that place.  Each time I get this, 'Oh shit, how much did I take and where am I going to end up' sort of feeling as the onset occurs.

The difference between what  you have seen so far, and the depth of where you can be taken is extreme.  Don't become complacent and think that you have figured out the beast.  :smile:  There is an entire second volume waiting to be read.

--------------------

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

#1476400 - 04/20/03 02:23 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You're right Seuss, after 2 hits of salvia, you cannot even comprehend taking another hit. Your mind and body are warped, you're lucky if you can even remember you are holding the bong in the first minute or so. If you do remember you are holding the bong, you are almost certainly not aware or able to raise the thing to your lips and inhale more. I have set out to try and do this countless times, however I have come to the theory that it is impossible.
I ALWAYS get that feeling, when I am smoking my second hit I think to myself, 'hmmm nothing's happening', however in a split second when the green goddess drop kicks me out of reality I forget what I just said and reach either a pit of despair or a plateau of pleasure.
Such an awesome herb.
Your last paragraph rings true as well... In my panicky days of smoking salvia, when I was inexperienced and thought I could never reach the desired effects, I was about to give up all hope. One last time I thought... Well, I can say I achieved a breakthrough that night... A TRUE breakthrough where I was controlling the landscapes I was wandering in my mind.
I was strolling a vast expanse of snow, feeling every snowflake lightly hit my face. I was then trawling an awesome, unspoiled infinite area of sand.
I am so glad I didn't give up on her. In my opinion, you just have to ride out the first half a dozen crazy trips until your mind starts to comprehend and adjust to salvia, from then on you can control her and visit unreal, beautiful, fantasy worlds and landscapes. Well, you can never control her I suppose... Lady Salvia is always controlling you.

--------------------

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

#1476791 - 04/20/03 05:46 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Last night I went a little further. I probably smoked about the same amount as last time. The difference was that 1) I did it sitting at the computer instead of laying on my bed and 2) I totally relaxed and welcomed the experience. This time I had more intense visuals, the poppies on my screen saver become something I couldn't quite comprehend. I didn't lose myself though and the visuals quit after what seems like a few minutes but I didn't check the time. Its definately a smoother experience when you don't fight it. Also my body get wanting to curl into a spiral. My head would lean into the twist and I would straighten back up.

I think its probably good to do what I'm doing. Just go a little further each time. But I suspect when it takes me all the way there won't be any preparing for that. Im al little concerned that if I lose myself I will start talking or yelling and I might try to get up and wander about. This would not be good because there are other people in the house and they don't know about the Salvia, and would not approve.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

#1477892 - 04/21/03 12:54 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You'll most likely stay still when you do it... however, if you're that worried, it's a good idea to get a sitter. You most likely shouldn't have to worry about getting too loud though

--------------------

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

#1478439 - 04/21/03 10:40 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know anyone who could be a sitter for me, so I am on my own.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

#1482157 - 04/22/03 01:27 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

do you need a bong to smoke salvia?

all i got a is a metal chambered pipe....but i could make a water bong with a plastic bottle, the pipe, and some fish tubing....will this work?

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

#1482186 - 04/22/03 01:37 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

whats the conversion for pounds to dollars....does Deva ethnobotanicals ship to the US?

can someone throw up more links to some sites that sell extract? i was at one yesterday that had a sick ass buy 3 grams get 1 free deal....but i forgot the site

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#1482200 - 04/22/03 01:44 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'll be careful with my remarks so that I don't get blasted for saying what works for myself and others I know.

You don't absolutely need a bong but, in my opinion it makes it much better.

Now I'm waiting for a perfect soul to put me in my place.

--------------------

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

#1482243 - 04/22/03 02:01 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

is BOUNCING BEAR BOTANICALS legit??

i wanna buy some 5x, how potent is 5x? for $35 i can get 4 grams of 5x

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1482252 - 04/22/03 02:03 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

According to my basic math skills, 5x extract should be roughly 5 times as strong as regular dried leaf.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1483135 - 04/22/03 06:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Salvia made me her bitch. She let me become a partial part of the paper container for strawberries, but I was lonely not being able to know the others who made up this container. She laughed at me when I started to come down and I smoked more to get back. She let me exist as the tailgate of an old truck but that didn't last long. I kept smoking another hit as soon as I was able, I did this until I had smoked more than half of my gram stash. Salvia is the crack of psychedelics....I think I need to try 10x next time.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #1483305 - 04/22/03 07:24 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I cannot speak for others... each of us is different... this is what works for me.

I load up about 2/3 of a bowl in a chamber pipe. I have never tried a bong, so I don't know if it helps or hurts. I hit the bowl with a regular lighter and take a deep hit and hold it to a full count of twenty. I quickly exhale the hit out my nose rather than my mouth and quickly finish off the bowl on a second hit. I will hold the second hit until I loose myself and it comes out on its own. As the smoke escapes, the 'salvia hooks' take hold and drag me under.

The first effects I feel are a lot like a nitrous buzz. The world kind of dims out and gets distant. I become paralized and unable to move. I feel a force wrap my body like a blanket and start to turn me around and around... I will literally roll on my side right off the bed, unable to stop. Next the tunnel vision kicks in and I feel as if somebody has reached up through the back of my head, grabbed my 'self' and is pulling it back.... and then I wake up, as if from a dream. Elapsed time is about five minutes total at this point. I will feel very drunk and giddy for the next twenty minutes or so. After about an hour I am fine again.

I have seen people get up and walk around, talk, etc with no idea at all that they are acting odd... they are in a different world. One of my friends held a three minute conversation with the oak tree out in his back yard (he smoked outside while we were grilling).

I don't view Salvia as a recreational drug. It is not a substitue for acid, shrooms, or cannabis as the antidrug yoyo's would have the lambs believe. The effects are short lived physically, but very powerful mentally. Most of the people that I know that have had a 'breakthrough' experience did not really enjoy it. The profound is not always easy or fun. As my tree-talking friend said after coming down, 'I am not really sure that I liked that?!'

--------------------

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

#1483346 - 04/22/03 07:36 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, Boucing Bear is legit... that's where I got mine from. Buddrow, nice to hear you've had some interesting trips.

--------------------

OfflineirieDANK
the irie one
    #1484231 - 04/22/03 10:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i'm reading all of these reports with people saying how crazy and intense their salvia trips are. I'm not bragging or anything, but i seriously havn't gotten close to as high as most of thse people are saying. Is their anybody else out there who isn't affected by salvia very much like me? or am i not getting the right stuff? The most that's happened to me is a lot of laughing and a feeling of being wet. Why no visuals?

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: irieDANK]
    #1484518 - 04/23/03 12:19 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

According to what I've read, about 10% of people have a strong resistence to Salvia Divinorum. Its also possible that what you had was weak.

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: irieDANK]
    #1485291 - 04/23/03 06:50 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I always come into the same "world" with salvia. I can't remember the energy and feeling of my salvia world and i can't explain my salvia world(if you've done salvia you know what i mean :laugh:) but when i smoke salvia again i come into the same salvia "world" again and than i do remember my previous experiences. Good and bad don't exist in my salvia world. I'm not enjoying the salvia and i don't feel anxiously or something. Emotions doesn't exist in my salvia world and therefor i think it isn't a recreational drug for my.

Because i know i will come into the same salvia world everytime, i'm going to try to explore this world. I feel there is a lot more in my salvia world and i want to explore it.

irieDANK, read this and try again :laugh:http://sagewisdom.org/smokeadvice.html   

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1485614 - 04/23/03 11:48 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I've had many, many different experiences with Salvia ranging from wierd to downright bizarre. One of the more recent trips went a little like this -

I take the smoke and I can feel it coming on, the vision starts -
Imagine a tropical area with a nice beach, really dreamlike
Then a ridiculously large machine with different people functioning as the different parts of the machine, stretchy people are yelling out orders "hurry up, get in!!"
Then I realize I am a part of this crazy- tropical colored - reality creating machine
Pushing out pattern and form consistently and perfectly guided
I feel like I've been there forever
An eternity passes by in a matter of seconds
Then I find it difficult to comprehend how perfect and simple this is,
and how did I get here and who are these people?
Is that my family or maybe my grandma over there, what, who!?
Whoa, this is way too heavy - maybe I went too far this time!
Then I opened my eyes and I was back home!  :wink:

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1485633 - 04/23/03 11:59 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

HOLY SHIT

--------------------

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #1486473 - 04/23/03 04:29 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Is that my family or maybe my grandma over there, what, who!?

Interesting... I almost always end up meeting family members or people that I know when taken by Salvia. Is this a common thread with Salvia... kind of like the elves are a common thread with DMT?

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1486537 - 04/23/03 04:44 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I have also "encountered" female family-members on salvia experiences - they were either mocking me, or cheering me on; its hard to tell :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1486747 - 04/23/03 05:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, I often see people from my family there - or sometimes I can just "feel" that they are near me. Other times I see a sort of tribe or group that waits there. They often seem surprised to see me and sometimes they'll give me the impression that I should leave, but sometimes they'll talk or chant to me. Maybe these are Mazatec shamans from ancient times who went into other worlds and chose not to come back. Anyone who's read Castaneda's books should know about the "old sorcerers" who escaped into other worlds, and according to him they're still there. Maybe there was more truth to his tales than what most people think, and Salvia gives people the ability to see these dimensions. Maybe its all just illusion rising to the surface because I've read too many books, or maybe I'm seeing something real, or maybe both. Either way, its pretty cool.

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Offlinetededfred
Stranger
    #1487197 - 04/23/03 08:42 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

This talk of encountering female family members made me want to share one of my experience. ...although, I don't think she was a family member...

This was the second time I used Salvia - a bowl of normal leaf and just a touch of 5X added to it. Smoked it in two hits and instantly I felt the need to lay down. So, I stumbled over to my bed from my desk. I felt some one helping me over. And when I finally laid down, I could feel that person still beside me. She was on my left and holding my arm.

At this point I was quite confused, I remember not having anyone with me when I smoke and couldn't figure out for the life of me who was helping me now. I kept asking, "who is it, who's helping me." Some how she comforted me without words and told me to relax.

Then she was joined by another person on my right side. It was some sort of Mexican shaman as best as I could tell. He was kind of apprehensive about me, but the woman told him not to worry about it, saying I was okay and being respectful. He appeared to accept this, and the two continued talking about me, I assume, for a while.

During this time there were rolling Inca-type images in front of me. Also, parts of my body starting feeling absolutely huge, like they were going to break off. Eventually, the man departed and the woman was about to make her exit. Before that, I managed to thank her for the help and asked her to pray for me.

All in all, quite a nice experience, but I've been apprehensive about using since. I was actually thinking about it later tonight, we'll see...

--------------------
Everything contained in this message is made up in an attempt to make myself sound more important.

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: tededfred]
    #1488183 - 04/24/03 03:19 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

My last trip there was definately a feminine presence. An entity the exuded confidence and knowledge. I felt she was amused by my attempts; mocking me but not in a cruel way. And what insights I gained were gifts from her. Thinking about it now, I can't really say what exactly the supposed insights were, but at the time they seemed profound. I happened to be playing a Peter Tosh album which played a surprisingly strong role in the trip as well.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: tededfred]
    #1488360 - 04/24/03 05:19 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Its funny you mention somebody helping you over to your bed, hehe, because the 3rd time I smoked extract, it felt like I was literally grabbed by the shoulders and SLAMMED down into the chair I was in after my 3rd hit..

Other times, though, I've just felt all sorts of weird gravitational distortions and pressurized feelings like having been coated with some type of plastic or something.. lol its inexpressible..

--------------------

Offlineruskifile
droog

Loc: nowhere
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1489841 - 04/24/03 04:26 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

yes! I had that really weird sensation too - it felt like a gigantic piece of hard plastic was somehow dragged through my body, on a vertical plane...and I felt it kind of "pop" off my body with a snap! when it got to the edge  :wink:

Also had that pressure-gravity effect as well hehe...first pushed into the floor, and then a dragging sensation which pulled me towards the Pacific ocean LOL

That is, when I used to have some salvia around (when it used to be legal here  :mad:

--------------------
(zhukov in a previous life....)

2SER FM underground radio

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
    #8923113 - 09/13/08 01:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

no its not like an oil at all, its like shake

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports