Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Trip Report: Friday night fun
    #1416380 - 03/29/03 02:17 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

So I called my friend A up asking her if she wanted to trip. Of course her answer was an enthusastic yes. I had never tripped with her before and I truly dig her but she doesn't know how much I dig her haha. But yeah of all my friends that I could of tripped with she was the only one that seemed like fun.

So around 7 oclockish we both consumed some mushroom choclates. Not too strong of ones though unfortunity..around 3 grams..enough for a nice trip.

So were just chillin in her apartment, listening to some Gov't Mule, just talking about random stuff and we are trying to think of something to do. Trying to think of a show to go to etc. Since we didn't have a paper or internet access we decide to walk like 1 mile to the gas station to get a paper. She lives in a weird little town/city thing outside of a major city.

So we go out, its like 68 degrees, dark and real windy..we are walking along, passing random people just talking about stuff, and I notice some visual change and the laughs are already upon us.

We eventually get to the gas station pick up a paper and buy it then head back to her place. The walk was very enjoyable. I was thinking tripping with her might get akward, since I like her and im kinda a soft spoken kid. Well it was the total opposite, we just talked and talked and talked..

We get back to her apartment like 30 mins later all gigly and a very good vibe is present. We attempt to read the paper, which doesnt really work too well since the visuals are creaping up on us.We smoke a bowl or 2 and then decide to play Super Mario Bros. since no shows are going on tonight and maybe we can think of something to do. Well we play for like 45 mins until were peaking pretty good. ALl the time were listening to a cool mix cd of random very instrumental songs..from jambands to indie stuff.

We then decide to watch Trainspotting, knowing that we really wont be watching it, just something to randomly glance at. All through the movie were just talking and smoking bowls..Shes coloring a Scoobie doo coloring book while we talk about different things from music to family to parties (ie; raves) from back in the day.The movie ends and the trip is pretty much dampning off. Its around 11:30 then..like the body high is there but the mindfuck and visuals arent really there.

She decides its time to take me back to my car since she drove me from a place closer to where I live. We drive back listening to Galactic just jamming and talking about stuff.

As we are about to pull up to my car shes like how much do I owe you for the shroom bar..I said dont worry about it..cause in truth it was one of the, if not the best trip of my life. I've tripped many times and none have let me feel this happy.

Staring off into her dilated pupils as she looked into mine just laughing and talking and getting to know eachother so much better. It was so much fun..

Ive only known her for like 2 months..but I feel something speacial for her. Its weird.

My day sucked, it went from my paycheck gettign wet and ripping in half and dropping a stack of 20 plates on my foot at work, to pure happiness. Its like 230 now and im still extremely happy and the shrooms are long gone.
Sorry its hard to put how it feels into words..they seem to lack everything i'm feeling.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIntheneed
Level 5--beenthere done that.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spirit Ditch
Re: Trip Report: Friday night fun [Re: forevadazin]
    #1416644 - 03/29/03 10:46 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like a great trip.. Im gonna trip with the girl I like next week hopefully :wink:

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Re: Trip Report: Friday night fun [Re: Intheneed]
    #1416736 - 03/29/03 12:39 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah it was a great trip. So much fun. haha.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #1416852 - 03/29/03 02:51 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hell ya man!...

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
Re: Trip Report: Friday night fun [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1418857 - 03/30/03 09:54 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Is Super Mario Brothers a one player game? Oh yea, sounds like you had a good time. Are you going to approach her any differently now?

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Re: Trip Report: Friday night fun [Re: Letto]
    #1419940 - 03/31/03 03:41 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Super mario is 2 player..but u take turns until u die etc..

and I already knew I was going to tell her I dig her, but after that I know I HAVE to..plus I have a new trip partner cause the people I usually trip with arent all that much fun..all hard asses and dont know how to just chill and enjoy..

Either way I have a really good friend..:)

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #1419950 - 03/31/03 03:45 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Plus i feel the mushrooms let me see all the beuty in her..both physically and her soul and personality..before I was able to see it..but with the aid of the shrooms I saw the pure beuty..her dilated pupils staring into mine..pure joy

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1419978 - 03/31/03 04:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

her dilated pupils staring into mine..pure joy 

:grin:Sweet :grin:
Best of luck.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Friday night fun [Re: chinacat72]
    #1420204 - 03/31/03 07:11 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

That sounds like an awesome trip man. I wish my friends would want to play Mario or a video game while tripping.

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Re: Trip Report: Friday night fun [Re: jarby]
    #1423328 - 04/02/03 03:53 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I really never play video games tripping. But we decided that if we played it might help us think of something to do..obviously it didnt haha.

She kept on saying sorry there was nothing to do and stuff during the trip and I was like "Im having so much fun" I dont think she understood how much fun I was having..She probally will once I get the balls to tell her how I feel haha..wonder how long that will take..

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports