Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
[_381_] gnemo

Loc: glyphtown
Trip Report: Smoked some salvia 10x...WTF
    #1591618 - 05/30/03 12:46 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

A friend of mine gave me a bowl of standard salvia 10x and 15 grams of crude salvia 10x.. I decided I would extract the crude to make it standard and smoke the good stuff(althought I'm kinda breaking the "not for consumption" rule :wink:)

So I just got done smoking DMT with another friend and asked if he wouldnt mind sitting. He says ok. So we're in my living room, I'm sitting on the couch and he's sitting on the computer chair at the other end of the room. I started to smoke and slowly took my first big rip. As I blow out my first hit I notice i feel very funny, like a bit of a dizzy feeling with something added, clown like I guess. Hard to put my finger on. So I take another rip and finish the bowl.

This is where things get weird. I find this very hard to explain but I'll try. Picture a circle cut in half, there was no circle but this will help me explain, now picture the arc of the circle going from me to my friend, and then the strait line that was between us. I had a feeling like I was playing a carnival game that I cant win, nor did I even want to play. The game was something like this: My legs would be centered (though I had no legs at the time) in the middle of me and my friend and I would try to swing my body on the arc of the half circle to his side, but some force(that was alive at the time) wouldnt let me.

The next thing I know I'm looking at my friend and all I can see is from his head to right below his shoulders, below that it his body was streched to connect to me/everything else in my lower vision.

Then I realizes that I was able to move, and not being able to just before I decided I would walk in the direction of my friend and look out side. I was feeling very dizzy, almost like I was going to puke. It was like a drunk dizzy but not. My friend left shortly after cause I wanted to sleep, and I'm glad I did that. I woke still feeling a bit weird. I really dont know what to make of this, but at the time I said it wasnt something I would desire to do again. Of course I will be experimenting a bit more in the name of science :smirk:.

Eco friendly extraction is the only way to go for Dmt, mescaline, and iboga

Edited by geokills (05/31/03 06:33 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Smoked some salvia 10x...WTF [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #1592179 - 05/30/03 07:30 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Damn that is wierd. Many salvia trips are very abstract like this. Salvia's a very odd drug. I've been meaning to try it for a while.

Your in Colorado eh? Im just south of denver in Littleton

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Smoked some salvia 10x...WTF [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #1592574 - 05/30/03 11:27 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

yeah man thanks for the report :smile: that stuff's very interesting.

Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports