Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Absurder and Absurder Every Day [Re: Icelander]
    #14041264 -

Sumthin' like dat.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Absurder and Absurder Every Day [Re: Lion]
    #14042913 -

I agree with what you're saying Lion.

And Icelander I also feel that it is possible to escape form this cycle of cannibalism you're talking about.

As Lion says, remove the agenda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Absurder and Absurder Every Day [Re: durantz]
    #14043107 -

i feel if it was a girl who was 'molested' by two doodes they would be shot.

i feel if one of the 'women' was found to shove a finger up his arse on occasion she would be shot.

i feel if the boy was fragile, weak minded or not 'ready' the remainder of his life would be shot.

i am not arguing for anything in particular by this. i am just trying to show how i feel there are all these vague and unfounded biases going on... in life, in general.

everything seems so fucked.
all these laws seem so vague and the situations always seem so incomplete and there often seems to be such a lack of understanding...

how can anyone have the audacity to trust their own opinion? :sad:


--------------------
dripping with fantasy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Absurder and Absurder Every Day [Re: durantz]
    #14043970 -

durantz said:
I agree with what you're saying Lion.

And Icelander I also feel that it is possible to escape form this cycle of cannibalism you're talking about.



As Lion says, remove the agenda




Lots of people say it's possible to escape yet I've never met one who actually did as far as I can tell.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Absurder and Absurder Every Day [Re: Icelander]
    #14044026 -

Well Icelander it is sad but I have to agree with you at this point in time :frown:

I agree that if you want to operate within the society you have to live within it's rules. And it's either eat or be eaten.

but i still believe that we can choose another path if we are strong/wise enough. It will outcast us from this society but that might not be such a bad thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Absurder and Absurder Every Day [Re: durantz]
    #14044331 -

You personally can choose to become somewhat less involved with this culture but you really would have to disappear into the wilderness to get any where near some kind of freedom from the culture. But imo becoming less involved is the way to go. It's something I've been working on for some years now with a degree of success.

And I agree, personally for me it is also sad. But as I say these days, in the great scheme of things it's quite unimportant.  Maybe I can see that clearer because I'm getting closer to my inevitable end.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Absurder and Absurder Every Day [Re: Icelander]
    #14044874 -

Be more patient with me wise one. I may seem rude and ignorant and that's because I am! But I'm trying to change...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Absurder and Absurder Every Day [Re: durantz]
    #14045226 -

We are all ignorant imo brother and rude can work if you do it right.:lol:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Absurdity of God
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 3,959 40 12/11/03 08:20 PM
by bumski
* absurdity and humor Silversoul 685 8 02/20/05 05:36 PM
by PhanTomCat
* My death anxiety
( 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 )
Icelander 31,008 471 09/06/12 07:47 PM
by Cactilove
* Is love the answer to anxiety? Floop 1,385 11 12/13/06 01:13 PM
by Floop
* Depression
( 1 2 3 all )
CosmicJokeM 6,240 43 11/21/02 10:33 PM
by Phluck
* Is this the Age of Anxiety? WScott 1,122 10 01/21/08 10:41 PM
by dirtworshipper
* James Rachels - Morality inconsistent with worshiping God c0sm0nautt 1,411 1 09/24/09 12:25 PM
by Fraggin
* Death Anxiety = Religion?
( 1 2 3 all )
myriadeyes 3,882 46 12/06/08 05:49 PM
by Atheist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,883 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.