Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: My death anxiety [Re: Icelander]
    #8800896 - 08/20/08 12:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
If you truly have no belief in an after life, what you fear in " The sense of yourself gone form here" doesn't and can not, ever exist.

Actually, It's the unconscious/conscious fear of loss of personality structure IMO more than any fear of afterlife. Being nothing is terrifying to the self IMO.

I see.

I'm not of that belief at all, that we remain conscious, but dissolve into a state of non self awareness.

It's a subject I have been personally exploring for 25 years. Everything I have come to understand/experience leaves me, with no doubt that we definitely take our personality structure with us, and can keep it for as long as we want too.

The way I have seen it to work beyond the physical and here, is that we can control how much sense of individualized personality we want to experience, via raising or lowering our vibration, like condensing and expanding.

Based on what I know, we don't have to loose our personality structure. However, many souls choose to ditch a lot of it after their body dies so they can move into a lighter vibration. Some come very close to shifting their awareness into a disolved state and they prefer it.

Story time kiddies............ rip on me anyone for what I am about to share, I don't care. It fits here and I want to share this story.

About 12 years ago, at a time I was flying higher then a kite, I was playing around with channeling. My aunt had just died of cancer, so of course, I wanted to practice with her.

It was cool when she first came in. I saw her as I knew her as a young child 35 years ago, not looking like she did when she died. She was munching on carrot sticks , like she use to when she came to visit my mom after work, sitting in our kitchen.

She was in good humor, being her wise cracking self, which was neat, considering I had been on and off the phone with family members balling their eyes out over her loss.

The first contact we had, she said she was in some sort of holding pattern, doing on and off life reviews. She was laughing and joking around, saying, they told her she screwed up getting to involved with this certain guy. She said, " you know how perfectly I follow instructions and what a detailed planner I am and stickler for them." She was taking it in better humor over there then she would have here.

In chats days later, she started showing me a golden key. She said she wanted me to tell my mother to look for it in one of her dresser draws. ( I was far away from where they lived.)

I told my mom to look for it. A day or two later, I went to contact my aunt again and this time, she was showing me that it wasn't actually a key, but a piece of jewelry, showing me something that looked like a heart necklace. She said, when your mom finds it, tell her to put it under her pillow for me.

I quickly went to call my mom to let her know that it was a piece of jewelry put away in a dresser drawer she wanted her to find. My mom picked up the phone and when I told her she said, very softly and sort of spooked out,  "I know......... I was there this afternoon going through more of her stuff and......... I found it."

I asked how she knew it was jewelry and not a key. She said that she was going through one of the drawers and noticed a box she didn't catch before. She opened it and her charm bracelet from Arnie( douchebag) was in it. She said she became absolutely overwhelmed and rushed with chills when she picked it up and "just knew" that was what she wanted her to find and the experience freaked her out. My mom beleives in all of this stuff yet, she was really shooken up.

I told her to put it under her pillow.

Days later, I was talking with my mom, wondering what this was all about. She said, she was sleeping really lousy, waking up feeling like total crap and had to move that bracelet out from under her pillow and over to her dresser top.

I felt bad and went back to contact my aunt to ask her why she would ask me to do something that would make my mom feel like crap. I was sort of miffed and got scared that I was being tricked by something evil:lol:.

It took weeks for me to make contact again and I when I did, she seemed VERY DIFFERENT, just wow, with added light punch and serene confidence. She seemed HUGE, as if she were 100 feet tall and in a state of ethereal awesomeness.

I asked what was up with my mom feeling like crap for days with that thing under her pillow. She said, " Because I got too emotionally caught up with Arnie and because of how my anguish over his marrying that other woman after our dating for 20 years, weighing heavy on me, I wasn't able to move up and on to the vibration I was at before I incarnated as Bess.

She said, we have to release our junk from here, either before we die or through something here afterward, usually another incarnation, before we can move into lighter planes and end the earth plane cycle.

Apparently, she is some energy master hot shot who figured out a way to not have to reincarnate to release the junk she brought with her. She was done with her cycles here long ago and came back just to help my mom and her other sister out with their families, while they worked on stuff they wanted to here. She was suppose to check out when the oldest of her nieces/nephews turned 18 and not get to involved otherwise. She did with this guy Arnie and got stuck here longer, and that was what she was  sort of scolding herself for when she realized that during her review. I learned more about what her pre-life plan was from my dead grandmother though.

Anyway, my aunt said, she made an agreement with my mom in dream time, for my mom to release her emotional baggage for her. She said the jewelry from Arnie was needed to act as a conduit for the energy transfer into my mom here.

:shrug:

That was an eye opener. Was interesting and sort of made sense and explained why my mom felt like shit for several days.

My aunt buzzed out of my range after that and had become hard to contact. I guess she doesn't like coming into this lowly vibration to chat with me anymore. :lol:

What was funny to me when I went to contact their parents, my grandparents, they were in what she described as a waiting plane, where they hang out waiting to greet other loved ones when they pass. They were going to stay at that vibration until their two other daughters crossed over.

My grandmother was just watching the family with her personality completely in tact, still holding her Rosary even.  My grandfather, was hosting Bar B Ques  for the gang in waiting. :tongue: He was having to much fun being in his Life of the Party zone to come say Hi to me, even though he had been hosting that thing for decades in our time. ( So much for floating around with wings and robes playing harps. )Some of them are partying up there.

These contacts were all very real to me, and the jewelry bit was my confirmation.

What I learned from that experience ( there are many others I've had) relates in that, as far as I have learned we can keep our personalities in tact for as long as we want to. It seems the only reason they have to do that, is if they want their loved ones to recognize them when they cross over. Otherwise, it seems souls are happy to shed their baggage and clothing from the physical incarnation they just left.

Like how different my aunt appeared to me, after she used my mom to shed her human junk.

I realize that no one has any reason to take my word for this. Since no one really knows for sure, we can control our folly like Markos said. For someone like Ice, why not entertain, that how I have learned it to go down, is how it does or can.

Ice, I wish I could take the confidence I have in this understanding and transfer it to you, to make your anxiety go away. :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: My death anxiety - morsels of mortals [Re: Icelander]
    #8800918 - 08/20/08 12:44 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Oh I agree. I can only do anything in bite sized chunks.

Have you tried the new super-grip Polydent? :rimshot:

--------------------

InvisibleLakefingers

Loc: mumuland
    #8800930 - 08/20/08 12:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Actually, It's the unconscious/conscious fear of loss of personality structure IMO more than any fear of afterlife. Being nothing is terrifying to the self IMO.

your personality as it appears: _____(what was i thinking)______________(what is she thinking)__________(where)___(when)_________(uh...)_____

your personality as it is:  icelander picks his nose (what was i thinking) icelander walks  (i fear..., i am inadequate, wow, i'm happy; veritas, where's the tp?) icelander busts someone's chops in P&S (ha hah HAH) 

one possibility is to change your personality to encompass the vision of the hacked up self as it is, then work from there

InvisibleLakefingers

Loc: mumuland
Re: My death anxiety [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8800938 - 08/20/08 12:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
you first have a moment of raw sensation, and after that, everything is moving bits around (timing/spatial wise) and other associations.
from association you get into matches and predictive attitude

raw sensation, where's that fit in?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: My death anxiety [Re: Lakefingers]
    #8800984 - 08/20/08 01:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lakefingers said:
Quote:

redgreenvines said:
you first have a moment of raw sensation, and after that, everything is moving bits around (timing/spatial wise) and other associations.

When nothing comes between you and your Calvin Jeans.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: My death anxiety [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #8801699 - 08/20/08 04:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Everything I have come to understand/experience leaves me, with no doubt that we definitely take our personality structure with us, and can keep it for as long as we want too.

No doubt huh. :lol:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8801744 - 08/20/08 04:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Our personality structure (much like Hal's death scene in 2001) collapses when memory and processing degrades due to injury or entropy (aging).

However, when you completely deconstruct Hal (or Jiggy or Ice) they mysteriously reappear whole in another realm.

The end. :fairy:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: My death anxiety [Re: Lakefingers]
    #8801802 - 08/20/08 04:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lakefingers said:
Quote:

redgreenvines said:

this is reality
the closest you ever really get
everything else is conceptual
reaw sensation gets fixed into memory with what occurs together at the same moment, and raw sensation triggers recall so that what you previously got pushed into memory can be evoked.
this is
the stream of consciousness
so raw sensation refers to what is in mind prior to associations.

glad you asked,
it's about living you know,
so we went off topic again.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: My death anxiety [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8802129 - 08/20/08 06:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Our personality structure (much like Hal's death scene in 2001) collapses when memory and processing degrades due to injury or entropy (aging).

However, when you completely deconstruct Hal (or Jiggy or Ice) they mysteriously reappear whole in another realm.

oh:cool: So Jiggy's right?

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8802181 - 08/20/08 06:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

About dolphins. :yesnod:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#8802292 - 08/20/08 06:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:

Damn Right. Hope I don't go before you or I will haunt your ass for fun! :evil:

Yes Ice, I have no doubt our personalities initially stay in tact. Maybe tommorow I will tell you the story about the drunken sailor who got stuck because of the addiction he took with him.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8802300 - 08/20/08 06:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I would rather hear of your experiences with inter-species sex.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#8802343 - 08/20/08 07:00 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
I would rather hear of your experiences with inter-species sex.

Don't have any to share. :shrug:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8802354 - 08/20/08 07:01 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Not even aliens or interdimensional creatures?

And I used to think of you as adventuresome. :mad2:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#8802418 - 08/20/08 07:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Not even aliens or interdimensional creatures?

And I used to think of you as adventuresome. :mad2:

Think of me as more of a homebody that plays it safe, likes to garden and you'll be somewhere closer to my realm. :smirk:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee, isn't Bubble Bursting FUN!!! :awesome:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8802424 - 08/20/08 07:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I know you are happily married. Just being silly. (for a change)

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#8802465 - 08/20/08 07:25 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yes Ice, I have no doubt our personalities initially stay in tact.

But it's based on no real evidence besides your personal unconscious death anxiety right?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#8802626 - 08/20/08 07:58 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Yes Ice, I have no doubt our personalities initially stay in tact.

But it's based on no real evidence besides your personal unconscious death anxiety right?

If it makes you feel better to beleive that everyone is also suffering from death anxiety then ..

You do read posts here. You must realize that some of us can hardly tolerate these heavy, limited, aging bodies and planet full of suffering nonsense at times, and are not very attached to either. Some of us are experiencing the opposite of you, - staying in the body on planet earth anxiety.

This is the scary place. :lol:

The beleif that when the body dies, we go to nothing is the easy one. If I had better evidence for that, I think I would feel a huge sigh of relief. The idea of eternal life to me is exhausting. I get fucken tired, don't you?

If that is how it is, all you can ever experience and be aware of is yourself alive here. There is nothing to fear with that set up and all the more reason to make the most of this and not be sitting around afraid of crap.

How much self examination have you done with your death anxiety and what have you come up with so far?

Do you even truly want to be relieved of this anxiety?

Ask yourself how it is serving you to have it?

You'll get your answers and solutions with that question.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#8804461 - 08/21/08 08:18 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Read my posts in this thread and all the questions you asked I have already answered.

You can be the only one without death anxiety Jiggy.

I'm afraid that (at least from my perspective) you do not understand my reference to unconscious death anxiety which has been explained especially well by Veritas, but if it makes you feel better to believe you don't got it...;)

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
    #8804603 - 08/21/08 09:06 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I don't have unconscious death anxiety either.

Mine is subconscious, barely. :lol:

Your posts in this thread were exceptional, imo.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order