Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #13549760 -

The op really shouldn't do it. It's like those people who ask their partners if they can have sex with someone else and stay together. it's total bullshit. don't get into a long distance girlfriend in the first place, but if you're in it, then don't fuck around, it's the same as in real life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13550023 -

Anonymous #11 said:
#13 - I hope not.

#16 - What was it that made you do it the first time, and did you think you'd feel as bad as you did prior to it happening?



My bf and I had been long distance for almost a year and I hadn't seen him in 5 months. I was really lonely because two of my best friends had gotten together and spent all their time together so I was alone a lot. I started hanging out with another friend and after a while he admitted to liking me. During this time period I was doing benzoss heavily which added too my dim outlook on our relationship. I felt lonely and confused having such strong feelings for someone I rarely saw, and because of his work, rarely talked to. My friend admitting his feelings to me made me feel loved and wanted.

I stopped before I did anything more than make out with my friend.

I would never consider doing it again and I'd feel just as awful if not worse. Furthermore, it totally warped my once awesome friendship with the dude who it occured with and I am regretful of that because he was a good friend. I just never saw him in that way and he couldn't take it.

Edited by Anonymous (11/27/10 08:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13550429 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Alright intelligent folk, and dumb asses, I have a dilemma, and I was wondering what some people thought. I wont even say if you are going to be a jackass don't post, because we all know you retards will anyway.

But for anyone that gives a shit, I have gotten into a "relationship" with a girl whom I've know for years, and always had a thing for, and her me, but never taken it serious because of distance. Well we started talking everyday and decided we are really good together, if we were closer. But we end up pretty much falling in love, and honestly I can say, this does really feel right. I'm trying not to give you a autobiography here but basically I can say I feel as close to being in love that I felt in years.

Ok so.... before we started dating I met this fine ass native american girl, and fast forward to now and despite my distancing, I find it hard to resist her flirting, and advances. So I made a date to go to her house and drink with her, and well, I have no doubt what will happen then.

So, what would you sensible men do in this situation? Girl you basically are in love with lives 16 hours away, and girl you find sexy as hell trying to get you drunk and have her way with you. And I'm not a cheater, never have once in my life. And I don't want to break up with said girl, I just want to bang a foxy native american.

Do it? Be faithful? Say fuck it, she lives hella far away? Have integrity, stick to your values, and turn down free beer and pussy?

Your views?



You don't actually have any relationship with someone you have not recently seen, nor expressed your undying love for, that lives 16 hours away.

I have better relationships with the cleaning ladies at work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13550461 -

To clarify, you need to tell this person that is 16 hours away that this long distance thing is not working out, don't go in to details but if she persists be honest. You have needs and you are not a celibate hermit. If she does not get the message or gets crying/angry then that is a clear sign you did the right thing, when is the last time you saw this person anyway and when would you expect to see them in the future?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13551190 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Why the fuck do you even try having a long distance relationship anyways?




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #13551644 -

Anonymous #22 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
Why the fuck do you even try having a long distance relationship anyways?






It worked for me. Despite our troubles at first we've been together for 2 years. It was the worth the wait because I love him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #13552585 -

Anonymous #21 said:
To clarify, you need to tell this person that is 16 hours away that this long distance thing is not working out, don't go in to details but if she persists be honest. You have needs and you are not a celibate hermit. If she does not get the message or gets crying/angry then that is a clear sign you did the right thing, when is the last time you saw this person anyway and when would you expect to see them in the future?



Lets just say it's been a long time......

But I went ahead and did it. It was awesome. Do I regret it, well no. I thought I would, but at this point in time I don't. And for some reason, I can't figure out why.

Yes I'm an asshole, a liar, a cheat. I own up.

But will I be honest about it to my long distance girl...... NO

She told me to not let her find out basically, and I told her the same. We want us to work, but we're both jealous, so I think it's best to just not say anything. I hope she would have the courtesy to do that for me.

Theres a good ol'saying. Ignorance is bliss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13552653 -

Quote:
She told me to not let her find out basically, and I told her the same.




This entire thread has been based about a false premise, then. I thought you were in an exclusive long distance relationship, but if you had this conversation, you're not.

You're not in a committed relationship, you're not cheating.

You don't feel bad because you didn't break a promise or betray a trust.

Jesus Christ, this whole thing has been a waste.

EDIT: You're not an asshole OR a liar, you're keeping your word, as you have every right to do. You're a moron for not making this clear in your original post, though.

Edited by Anonymous (11/28/10 01:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13552799 -

No we are committed, at least she is :frown: and we don't have a open relationship. But we have both mentioned if one of us had sex with someone else, it'd probably be best to just not know about it. Thats what I meant. But that doesn't mean it's open for that to happen. Like I said, if she did, I would just really not want her to tell me.

I guess I do feel a little bad.

Edited by Anonymous (11/28/10 02:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13554037 -

Ugh.

This shit's going to eat at you, man.

Sanity-wise, I'd mentally accept that she could have fucked someone else too, and I'd never ever ever ask if she had.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13559387 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Which is more important to you, maintaining your meaningful relationships integrity or satisfying your sexual impulses?



There's no reason he shouldnt have both.

OP-
It's a long-distance relationship, when entering one of those it's kind of a given that someone is going to cheat on the other. It's unreasonable not to think that, it's just sex and is no big deal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #13559729 -

It's funny you meantion that, at first thats what I thought she wanted. But last night she started going on about how she's tired of short term things. She want a relationship also. So now I basically have to man up and say no.

So really this was a little more trouble then it was worth. I have to actually break something off, I just wanted to have a FWB. Shit blows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13560131 -

Pick the Indian! :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13562068 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Alright intelligent folk, and dumb asses, I have a dilemma, and I was wondering what some people thought. I wont even say if you are going to be a jackass don't post, because we all know you retards will anyway.

But for anyone that gives a shit, I have gotten into a "relationship" with a girl whom I've know for years, and always had a thing for, and her me, but never taken it serious because of distance. Well we started talking everyday and decided we are really good together, if we were closer. But we end up pretty much falling in love, and honestly I can say, this does really feel right. I'm trying not to give you a autobiography here but basically I can say I feel as close to being in love that I felt in years.

Ok so.... before we started dating I met this fine ass native american girl, and fast forward to now and despite my distancing, I find it hard to resist her flirting, and advances. So I made a date to go to her house and drink with her, and well, I have no doubt what will happen then.

So, what would you sensible men do in this situation? Girl you basically are in love with lives 16 hours away, and girl you find sexy as hell trying to get you drunk and have her way with you. And I'm not a cheater, never have once in my life. And I don't want to break up with said girl, I just want to bang a foxy native american.

Do it? Be faithful? Say fuck it, she lives hella far away? Have integrity, stick to your values, and turn down free beer and pussy?

Your views?



If you love the girl and feel like you can have something long term then don't ruin it if you trust she's not fucking other guys.

I wouldn't cheat under any conditions but youre not me so either ruin a great thing (if that's what it is) for a great night or don't ruin it.

Real love with a great female is much rarer than some dyne indian pune.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #13563112 -

Anonymous #24 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Alright intelligent folk, and dumb asses, I have a dilemma, and I was wondering what some people thought. I wont even say if you are going to be a jackass don't post, because we all know you retards will anyway.

But for anyone that gives a shit, I have gotten into a "relationship" with a girl whom I've know for years, and always had a thing for, and her me, but never taken it serious because of distance. Well we started talking everyday and decided we are really good together, if we were closer. But we end up pretty much falling in love, and honestly I can say, this does really feel right. I'm trying not to give you a autobiography here but basically I can say I feel as close to being in love that I felt in years.

Ok so.... before we started dating I met this fine ass native american girl, and fast forward to now and despite my distancing, I find it hard to resist her flirting, and advances. So I made a date to go to her house and drink with her, and well, I have no doubt what will happen then.

So, what would you sensible men do in this situation? Girl you basically are in love with lives 16 hours away, and girl you find sexy as hell trying to get you drunk and have her way with you. And I'm not a cheater, never have once in my life. And I don't want to break up with said girl, I just want to bang a foxy native american.

Do it? Be faithful? Say fuck it, she lives hella far away? Have integrity, stick to your values, and turn down free beer and pussy?

Your views?



If you love the girl and feel like you can have something long term then don't ruin it if you trust she's not fucking other guys.

I wouldn't cheat under any conditions but youre not me so either ruin a great thing (if that's what it is) for a great night or don't ruin it.

Real love with a great female is much rarer than some dyne indian pune.



bulllllshytt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13579674 -

I did the long term relationship thing for about 2 years. I never cheated on her and from what I've been told she never cheated on me even though being a hot young girl with plenty of chances I wouldn't put much faith in her holding up her end up the deal.

If I had it to do over again I would have done my best to not get any STD's but I would have fucked everything I could. When you are that far away they most likely aren't going to find out unless you are dumb enough to tell on yourself. I have a different view on sex and relationships though. If I'm in a relationship with a girl that means she's the girl I want to be with and spend my time with...maybe forever. BUT it doesn't necessary mean she is the girl I'm physically attracted too. I've never gone on the way with cheating but I've come very...very close and I've never had any trouble looking back on it and regretting anything except that I didn't go all the way with it. Do it, forget about it and lie till yourself about it until even you believe it didn't happen!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #13579893 -

Anonymous #25 said:
I did the long term relationship thing for about 2 years. I never cheated on her and from what I've been told she never cheated on me even though being a hot young girl with plenty of chances I wouldn't put much faith in her holding up her end up the deal.

If I had it to do over again I would have done my best to not get any STD's but I would have fucked everything I could. When you are that far away they most likely aren't going to find out unless you are dumb enough to tell on yourself. I have a different view on sex and relationships though. If I'm in a relationship with a girl that means she's the girl I want to be with and spend my time with...maybe forever. BUT it doesn't necessary mean she is the girl I'm physically attracted too. I've never gone on the way with cheating but I've come very...very close and I've never had any trouble looking back on it and regretting anything except that I didn't go all the way with it. Do it, forget about it and lie till yourself about it until even you believe it didn't happen!



IDK about that man, seems a bit more shady. I'll just see how this plays out, hopfully it wont end to bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13579927 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend



Yes

/thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #13580246 -

you have two choices

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I "Cheat" on my long distance girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #13581046 -

.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I got herpes from my lying, cheating Chinese girlfriend who used me for money Anonymous 484 11 12/06/07 03:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Cheating on a partner?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,338 31 12/10/07 02:25 PM
by Anonymous
* New girlfriend rarely wants sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,150 40 03/20/08 08:20 AM
by Anonymous
* How many penises in your girlfriend's vagina are you willing to forgive?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,092 22 12/22/07 09:48 PM
by Anonymous
* Please READ - Relationship/sociology question. Anonymous 321 10 01/28/08 11:35 PM
by Anonymous
* I have to tell my girlfriend I'm HIV
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,315 26 10/10/07 05:18 AM
by Anonymous
* Serious and iffy friends + relationships issue Anonymous 430 11 01/03/08 10:37 AM
by Anonymous
* My Chinese girlfriend thinks blowjobs are degrading.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,087 41 08/22/09 04:41 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,055 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.