Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pissing all over my dogs face.
    #13495476 -

Who's done it?  Fucker wants to claim territory on my bed, my carpet, my car, my friends.  I claim my territory on his face.  The look he gives when I piss on him is utter defeat, and he doesn't act up for WEEKS afterwards.  In fact I pissed on him right before bathing him about 6 weeks ago, and he hasn't pissed on anything, growled at me, not listened to me, or anything bad really, not even any trash digging.


You gotta show the bastard who owns him, and that he doesn't own you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13495498 -

hmmmm...


strangely it makes sense to me.



i mean im not going to piss on him every time i have to piss, but once every now and then im sure wont hurt...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13495514 -

Ya I don't do it anywhere close to regularly.  I've actually only done it twice, but it came with amazing results.  Male dogs do not want another males piss on him.  I had a friend tell me he did it to his dog once and the dog never pissed on anything again, I honestly scolded him and told him how fucked in the head he's gotta be...then my dog pissed all over my car.  Was not havin it, took him upstairs into the tub, and unleashed my coffee ridden stank piss all over his face.  He seemed to understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13495524 -

Bestiality+Skat= :crazymonkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13495525 -

do you think it is the act of pissing on it or just pissing on it that pisses it off more?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13495541 -

I think it's the smell of the male urine, and the act of pissing on it.  It's clearly dominate to stand above any creature and piss on it, and dogs really seem to live by the rankings of male figures.  Dogs want to own the situation, and they simply do not.  Putting them in their place without violence is hard sometimes.  I use lemon juice in a spray bottle, and now I will piss on him in extreme cases.


Is pissing considered scat?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13495553 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Is pissing considered scat?



Actually it is not

Golden Shower+Bestiality= :hotdog: nice doggy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13495554 -

I honestly don't think shitting on him would make any difference.  He'd probably just eat it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #13495558 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I honestly don't think shitting on him would make any difference.  He'd probably just eat it.



It doesn't hurt to try

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #13495600 -

This is the best thread ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13495646 -

Its funny, I have cats and one of the mofos had the balls to throw up on my bed.


DAMn CATS  :crankey: ...they're so fuckin cute though :superkitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13495648 -

I bet if i pissed on their face they would scratch my balls off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13495650 -

Try throwing up on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13495651 -

Anonymous #4 said:
This is the best thread ever.




Seriously, this is the greatest thing i've seen in SA in awhile


DAMN DOG.

I'LL SHOW YOU WHO IS THE ALPHA!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13495666 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
This is the best thread ever.




Seriously, this is the greatest thing i've seen in SA in awhile


DAMN DOG.

I'LL SHOW YOU WHO IS THE ALPHA!



It looks so sad..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #13495679 -

PISSed ON MAH FACE


I DUNNO WHY LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13496093 -

This is the first time I've had a good laugh from a SA thread in a while. And yes, it does make sense, its showing your dominance as alpha male pack leader!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13496118 -

:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13496153 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pissing all over my dogs face. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13496334 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/22/18 10:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,821 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.