Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13479265 -

HEY
everybody,
she isn't a loser
she may be going to cosmetology school
BUT she is writing a book too!
I'm shure she'll become a BRILLIANT writer one day,
just wait....  she'll prove you guys that she is reminiscent of "legally blonde"

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #13481177 -

You guys are fucking cruel for people who use psychedelic drugs.
Its almost identical to talking to a high school teenage girl.

And yeah, i want to go to cosmetology, who gives a fuck?!
I like to do hair, i've cut my own hair and dyed it myself for the longest time. Its something I enjoy doing. Its my form of art.

And yes I do want to write a book. A book that i wish I had NOW. A book that people like me will buy in the future.
A spiritual/psychedelic/stream of consciousness/philosophy book.
A book of me. And what i think about. And what I have came to find along my journey to grow as a person. And something at encourages personal thought. I'm not too sure yet but something along those lines.

Again I don't give a fuck what you think. If one person reads my book and gets some weight lifted off their shoulders, then I will be happy.

I just look around and see a lot of lost people, and I want to help them help themselves. Because alot of people dont know where to begin.

Anyways, thanks everyone for the replies. Have a good one :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13481184 -

something to ease a very active mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13481218 -

cosmetology students write the best philosophy books i hear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13481263 -

I hope ops dreams are crushed by legal trouble, and no dumb slut teen follows in her footsteps reading some fucked up " every body poops, part 2......the colostomy bag" book.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #13481770 -

Anonymous #1 said:
And yeah, i want to go to cosmetology, who gives a fuck?!
I like to do hair, i've cut my own hair and dyed it myself for the longest time. Its something I enjoy doing. Its my form of art.

And yes I do want to write a book. A book that i wish I had NOW. A book that people like me will buy in the future.
A spiritual/psychedelic/stream of consciousness/philosophy book.
A book of me. And what i think about. And what I have came to find along my journey to grow as a person. And something at encourages personal thought. I'm not too sure yet but something along those lines.



:ahahaha:  :curbyourenthusiasm:  :sasha1:  :lolsy:


You want to write a book giving other people advice and you don't even have the goddamn sense to listen to people telling you to get a lawyer when you're in drug trouble?

Oh yeah, I see a bright future for you all right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13482170 -

i hear if you start cutting yourself you could get a not mentally fit to stand trail or cut the other way and end all your problems forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #13482328 -

Anonymous #1 said:
i dont give a fuck if other people want to lead pathetic lives sittin their fat ass on shroomery jackin it to a fucking picture of my face.




then put the picture back up, if you don't care.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #13482336 -

Anonymous #24 said:
HEY
everybody,
she isn't a loser
she may be going to cosmetology school
BUT she is writing a book too!
I'm shure she'll become a BRILLIANT writer one day,
just wait....  she'll prove you guys that she is reminiscent of "legally blonde"

lol




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #13494345 -

alright thanks fuckers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busted for xanax and paraphernalia [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13494369 -

hey,  I tried...:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,391 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,635 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,614 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 15 queries.